Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #209  
Galvin frowned. "I am always up for a ride." It was a struggle, but with his leashed hand, Galvin moved the mouth away from his body and mashed the rosy pair of lips against his own. The hand yanked against the cuff pulling him deeper into his mouth.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 03:01 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he managed not to laugh until the man broke away. "heh, are you now? pick a color, any color"
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 03:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #211  
He narrowed his eyes and thought, if the color worked for his brother why shouldn't it work for him. "Green." He said simply.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 03:59 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
his mouth twitched up into a grin. "green is not a lucky number for you, you will have to wait until after for fun and food, let's hope your mouth didn't ask for more than you can take." winking he pushed pyce towards the car."
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 04:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #213  
His brows raised, this was certainly not the usual meet and fuck that he was used to, his body fell against the rover and he found the handle to the door. "Where are we going and did you forget something?" He said holding up the hand that held the leash.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 04:07 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he raised a brow. "oh... the dog, i will have it watched, i am sure i can find someone to keep an eye on it so it does not piss on the rugs or hump something." taking the leash he opened the front door letting the beast hop up next to the driver. "mind the dog"
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 08-18-2012 at 04:24 AM.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 04:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #215  
Gavlin scratched his head as Agamemnon immedately jumped on the window trying get access to him. "How much do you pay your drivers to set through all of your crap?" He wondered allowed. Galvin opened the back door still suspicious of the mans treatment towards him, it was very contrary to what Cirro told him, or perhaps sundays were just good days.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 04:32 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
"enough." saying no more he pushed pyce into the vehicle and following after pulled the door closed. he only waited long enough for the driver to pull back into the road before claiming the soft mouth
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #217  
He found it odd, that no matter how much his hands went for the mans pants they were captured and held aloft. He could do nothing more then undulate his hips against the small hump in tiny fluid motions. It was hard enough to get a rouse from the man that seemingly had a partner for every day of the week. He stopped sucking on the tongue long enough to breathe. "Why are you kidnapping me if I can't pay my dues."
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he chuckled lowly as the other finally asked. "you are my lover not a whore off the street, i am certain you can mind your manners until we are no longer moving. i want to see if you have class to equal your looks"
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 05:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #219  
Shaking his head, one finger trailed its self down Kenneth's jaw line. "I am a Pyce. I can be a monkey in a suit, I can be a slayer... I prefer to be a dancer, and if I want it badly enough I prefer to be fucked." He said pressing his face against Kenneths. He bit down on the mans bottom lip sucking on it before he released the man. "If you want classy you will have to put up with my inquistive nature." He said drawing back.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
"and i am a garagin, i think i would rather change my mind over matters of class." taking a hand once more he directed it downwards. "your other propositions seems much more interesting"
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 06:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #221  
Galvin twisted his hips, once his hands were directed where they needed to be, they worked the mans buckle and zipper down. It wasn't long before his own clothing gained the same treatment and he started to pay his tab.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 07:01 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he could tell the other already had a request in mind when instead of going straight to the point as he has done every time before he started off with a slow grind whose purpose was only to tease. he let pyce work himself up before speaking. "there is something you want?"
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #223  
"Not at this moment, You are still under investigation by my family. I want to know what I could potientally have if I am willing to give up my pride." He under stood Cirro now. The only difference was that he did not need anything.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
his grinned darkened. "i will not kill for you, i will not die for you, you are not privy to my business and you may not demand my time outside of the day set aside for you, as for the rest, if it is within my power it is yours to have"
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote