Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

I Am Tam
Default   #17  
I just hope she doesn't wind up big enough to eat me.

*stops and wonders how she got that ping pong ball in her tank. Decides I don't wanna know*
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 04-13-2016, 11:26 PM  
Rainbows and stuff
I really cant wait to see what it turns into to im so excited
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 04-14-2016, 12:38 AM  
I Am Tam
Default   #19  
XD Yeah. I'm curious too.

*lids the tank to stop the bratfish from jumping out*
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 04-14-2016, 12:40 AM  
Addicted to Trisphee
Oh my so pretty pets~
~~~
I feel a natural connection with pet #31.
Having a passion for music, a music pet appeared.
The note swirled magically around me, leaving beautiful melodies with bright glitters behind it. It landed on my shoulder, and it seems that he likes me as much as I like him.
"I shall name you Note.", Note seems to like its name and swirled happily around me.
"I wonder what kind of creature are you, what are the things you like, and other things about you.", I said to myself, looking at Note.
I opened my tab and searched for "Flying Music Pet"
I immediately saw pets similar to Note. Its differences are its color, shape, size and many more.
I opened a forum thread entitled, "A guide for raising a Hymno".
"So you are called a Hymno...", I said to Note, while wondering how it got there, so many questions in my mind.
I'm going to read more about you in a while, so for now I'm going to feed you this marshmallow.
"Be a good Hymno for a while, Note", he seems to understand what I said, so he looked up to me and smiled while nibbling on his marshmallow.
Can anyone help me get a good signature?
Old Posted 04-14-2016, 07:39 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #21  

*Gently rubs the little one as it feeds from a bottle* there there, food for the baby. *After the feeding, Dk put the little one down for a nap and sang it to sleep*

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-14-2016, 09:08 AM  
It's ALIVE
Ahhh morning already?
*walks over to bed and finds a nice steamy mess next to it*
oh no. guess were going to have to train you on where to go....
*places pads over near the door and treats nearby to reward for good behavior, takes Gregory out for a nice walk in the rain, towels him off when they get home and fill his food and water bowls*
That should keep my cuddle-buggy good till I get home from work
*pets and cuddles Gregory until she has to leave for work*

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 04-14-2016, 11:00 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #23  
-Arrives to take the puppy he's named Morland for an afternoon-walk, cleans up after him, and refills food and water, before sitting down with a good book, and keeping an eye on the puppy-

"Alright, Mor - Just you, me, and some Lynn Flewelling." -Grins, and offers Mor a chewtoy from his pocket, and scatters a couple of treats around for him to find. He's not exactly new to puppy-sitting, but this one really seems to be on the calmer side. He retrieves the toy, and plunks a couple of treats in there too - training treats, which have almost no calories, and no fat whatsoever. Mostly to keep the pup occupied. He's too young to start actually training. Besides... it'll be tomorrow before the leash he ordered gets here-
Old Posted 04-14-2016, 12:14 PM  
Pixels
Good work everyone, I can start to see some of them growing already!

There's still plenty of babies for anyone that hasn't picked one yet <3

Old Posted 04-14-2016, 01:07 PM  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #25  
Lets go with 28

*looks curiously at the mustache like creature* … Soo what do you eat anyway? Crumbs? Shampoo? Souls of my enemies?
Old Posted 04-14-2016, 02:07 PM  
I Am Tam
Day 2:

*checks tank and finds fishling earnestly trying to uproot the artificial plants in her still sparkling tank, so after feeding her a nice meal of floating food, I go to the pond and harvest some weed, which I clean and disinfect before putting it into the tank. Watches fishling attack her pingpong ball a bit before the tiny force of nature notices the weeds. Weeds are then shredded all over the tank before being happily and leisurely nibbled on. Since the fishling is now happy, and her tank is clean, I return to the computer*

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 04-14-2016, 02:26 PM  
Pixels
Default   #27  
I think i've got everyone updated <3

Old Posted 04-14-2016, 05:32 PM  
It's ALIVE
*rushes in like a whirlwind to let Gregory outside and teach him potty, refill his water bowl and pet his favorite part of his spiral*
We can cuddle more later tonight Greg <3 :3

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 04-14-2016, 05:47 PM  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #29  
*Arrives with a cup to collect White-swirl's white shedding.
*Feeds White-swirls colored snowflakes
*Leaves him/her/it(?) with a blanket to play with
*Dozes on the grass
Old Posted 04-14-2016, 06:04 PM  
Rainbows and stuff
She walked in with a big smile on her face. Walking over to the boxed off section she smiled over the little wall. "Good afternoon Nallia!" She said with glee. Opening the little door she walked in as the little ball of fluff hopped and bounced around. "Well aren't you just happy today." Picking up she smiled. "Food then outside." Getting a growl of excitement she did just that. Hours past and before long it was home time and bed. A quick bath and a brush had Nallia settled in. "Another good day. Sweet dreams." She whispered before walking away.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 04-14-2016, 06:14 PM  
I Am Tam
Default   #31  
*...And the baby fish is now picking up gravel in her mouth and spitting it out*

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 04-14-2016, 07:18 PM  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Den whistles for the puppy, rattling the food dish, filled with puppy food, as she does so. "Here, puppy!" she calls, laughing as the puppy practically bounces over to be fed. Den will go over the basic "Sit" again, having done so once before already. It's not going well, yet. But persistence should pay off, and the puppy's water bowl needs refilled, which gets taken care of. Later, Den and puppy go outside so puppy can use the bathroom, and so Den can enjoy the outdoors for a little while.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 04-14-2016, 07:25 PM