Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Honeydew
Default   #33  
Accepting the comic book offered to him he flipped through the faded pages to glance through and read the adventure and see which comic book heroes were in that given installment. Taking a seat in the spot made for him when the other scootched over, Kavi took the moment to glance around at the piles upon piles of books and found it to be a bit claustrophobic. "It would be appreciated, but I don't want to kick you out of your bunk just because of some books. You can keep your bunk if you'd like, and I can take the couch or something."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
What a Doll: Pixel Shop
The [Honey] Comb: Hangout
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 05-07-2013, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He dropped his reading quick at the words. “Dude! How are you going to read to me?” Shaking his head he realized that, that would not do. “I will think of something by the time we actually move in.” His shoulders rose and fell in a shrug. “So the only bad thing about this fort is it gets really hot with the light.” Reaching up he flicked the little blub and the two of them descended into darkness. Twisting he crawled towards the exit bumping into his roommate inadvertently. “Becareful dude its like playing Jenga.
Old Posted 05-08-2013, 01:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #35  
He was quick to still himself after their small bump lest the entire fortress of books fell upon them, and he didn't linger long before following after unless he got lost in the dark and murdered them beneath a combination of paper and hardback books. Rising from the bed he cast his sights to the ground to follow the crawling figure back to the door, but before he knew it he could feel his glasses slipping from the bridge of his nose and tumbling to the ground. Reaching out he tried to grab them but failed and instead heard their soft landing against the carpet. Mumbling under his breath he crouched down to the ground, and with his inability to see he blindly patted the carpet to find his glasses.
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 05-08-2013, 02:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
The loud thump behind him, made him turn quickly. Fabio went to help Kavi off the floor but soon found himself holding the black frames of his less then graceful roommate.. For a moment he twisted the lens in his hands as the other searched. Idly his hand reached out and cupped the dark chin. There was a smile on his lips the other could not see. A familiar feeling bubbled up from his chest, binding his lungs. With out the mask of liquid courage he could not guess what his desire was and the rosy a gape lips went unmolested. He put the glasses back in place. Shaking his head Fabio grinned. “dude lets go get cake before you kill yourself, I don't want a dead body for Christmas.”
Old Posted 05-08-2013, 01:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #37  
While everything was a blur even he could see the outline of a pale hand reaching out to touch him, and it was when those warm fingers touched him that his eyes searched in the darkness for the face of the one who held his chin. Managing to find the faint outline of a face he squinted to see if he could better see the details which wouldn't reveal themselves to him without his glasses. Reaching out to see if maybe the other held his glasses he was met with the cool plastic against his face, and pulling his hand away quickly he helped the other adjust them properly before Fabio pulled away. Fiddling with his glasses he looked back at the ground as he spoke his affirmation and started for the door before he dropped his glasses again.
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 05-08-2013, 10:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He could not help himself. Shaking his head he reached down and found the black frames and this time he held them captive. Blowing his breath and rubbing the frames on his shirt he once more held Kavi's chin. “Dude you are so hopeless.” He said amused. This time when he pressed the glasses back in place, he did not move backwards but pressed his head against Kavi's forehead and stared into his eyes. “Can you see me now?”
Old Posted 05-08-2013, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #39  
His vision went away as quickly as it first appeared, and yet again after disappearing it came back, only this time his vision was much clearer than the first. It was with wide eyes that he looked into the face not far from his own and with his same nervousness he'd had in trying to find his glasses that he looked into the emerald green eyes and found himself seeing incredibly well. Out of sheer nervousness he visibly swallowed before he nodded and started to pull away before the moment grew much more awkward. "I can see you perfectly fine now, thanks."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 05-08-2013, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
There was a reluctance to let go, and though the moment had passed he still felt some one glue to his spot until Kavi spoke. He gracefully moved his hand up the side of his roommates chin and adjusted his glasses and pulling a stray curl out of his face before backing away and shaking his head. He let go and grabbed his beanie off the bed post making sure it was snug on his head before walking towards the exit. When he didn't hear the shifting of other feet on the floor he turned back and twisted his arm around Kavi's pulling him along like so many of their ventures before. “Dude if we take to long the bakery will close.”
Old Posted 05-09-2013, 10:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #41  
It was the same as it had been many times before, him being dragged along by his roommate to do something which wasn't originally his idea, and even so he was feeling confused he didn't offer any complaints as they crossed back onto campus and headed towards the bakery which Fabio spoke of. Tucking his chilly hands into his pockets he spoke up in the wintry silence. "I know you said you wanted cake for Christmas, but is there anything else you want?"
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 05-12-2013, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
At some point fabios's grip had loosened from kavi's arms but he still remained close, leeching the warmth from his roommate was another batch of snow threatened to fall. The question still threw him off. Fabio was of the age of gift cards and clothes and never really desired anything. He pursed his lips to the sky as they neared the place and unlatching himself fully he opened the door to invite Kavi into the warmth of the shop. “Let me think.” He said though his thoughts were ruined by the illuminated display of cakes and cookies before him. Grinning he gestured for Kavi to come closer. “Choose one, my treat.”
Old Posted 05-13-2013, 11:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #43  
He'd thought of some gift ideas for Fabio all on his own, but getting a second opinion would have been much appreciated, but having been deterred in favor of cake he decided that he'd go with his original plan thought up that morning. With the door held open, Kavi reached out to hold open the door himself and gesture for Fabio to enter before he followed suit. The bakery wasn't crowded that late in the evening, mainly filled with workers cleaning out that day's haul into the one day old section so it would all be ready for the next day. Crowding around the glass beside Fabio, he peered through the chilled container at the different types of goods they had, and even not being a sweet-loving person, they looked good even to him. Spotting one that looked particularly good, he pointed at it through the glass. "You said you'd wanted strawberry shortcake, why don't we get one of those?"
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 05-18-2013, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
It would be to easy to sedate his tastebuds would something he easily wanted. “No no, dude there is vast, like mountain difference between you making me cake and me buying cake. “ He looked up to see that the person behind the counter had disappeared tired of waiting for them to decide and went back to her cleaning. He himself at let his eyes drift towards the cupcakes and the curious designs they held. “...besides it wont taste the same. You have spoiled me with cookies, and dude I'm like a stray cat.” He jokingly jostled Kavi. “If you feed it, it will come!” It took him a moment longer to look into the glass, though he was not peering at the cake. He watched the studious reflection of his roommate, look at a delectable piece of cake, pause before the pale green and gold flicked off to another one. In the end he returned to the short cake. “Is that what you want?”
Old Posted 05-23-2013, 09:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #45  
He offered half a smile as he was jostled and joked with by his roommate, but as he looked back at the case full of baked goods he felt a bit of nostalgia. With the both of them devouring the food in the cases with their eyes he turned to peer at Fabio as he tried to figure out what he was remembering, and it was not until he looked back at some of the cupcakes and spotted ones decorated like horses that he recalled the memory. Just having started reading to his roommate, he'd insisted that there were pictures hidden amongst the words and somehow Kavi had believed him, and yet again he couldn't help but feel the same way he did that day. Pointing at the horse clad cupcakes he looked over at Fabio. "We should get those."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 05-29-2013, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Not only was it a horse, but there was a bakers dozen of the cowboy theme, and Fabio found himself staring wondering what it was that made him excited. With the rise and fall of his shoulders, he gestured to the baker pointing at the set cake. It never hurt to have an abundance of something, especially with his sweet tooth. Once they had the slices and Fabio paid for the parcel they were back out among the drifting snow. “So dude, why the cowboy ones?” He asked finally before adjusting his beanie to cover his ears and his scarf to protect his head from the wisp of falling snow.
Old Posted 05-29-2013, 09:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #47  
He'd put himself in charge of carrying their cupcakes, and with the package carefully tucked under his arm so they didn't get smooshed as he pulled his hood over his head to protect from the chill of the weather. Rolling his shoulders up in a shrug he glanced up at the stars of constellations poking through the snow-dense clouds and he felt that maybe his decision had been a correct one. "It was silly and a bit funny, not to mention spontaneous," Kavi covered smoothly with a half-truthful reply. He brushed his glasses to sipe away the snowflake-originating droplets, "I mean, why would college students want cowboy decorated cupcakes?"
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 05-29-2013, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
It was strange and impulsive and frankly something he was likely to do. A smile lay hidden beneath the cloth. Reaching out for Kavi's freehand he took the entire arm and brought his roommate closer to his body, burrowing into the arm with soft shivers. Soon he found himself leeching warmth, resting his head on Kavi's shoulder, as they strolled through the powder. “You know I have never ridden a horse.” He said interrupting the eerie hushed absolute silence that came with snow. One idle hand hidden beneath the padded fibers slid down the sides of Kavi's arm and curled, intertwining with his fingers. Fabio it seemed was incapable of walking steadily. The arm started out in a small swing and grew in momentum as they continued to trek. “Though I did have a strange dream once we were cowboys.... you look kinda bad ass in black stirrups dude.”
Last edited by Poggio; 06-02-2013 at 08:33 PM.
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 08:16 PM Reply With Quote