Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Psych
Default   #17  
(They might be able to, and that's a good thought. I'll be sure to include what Vincent could feel from my character in the descriptions form now on. I hadn't thought of that.)

He turns into the room and finds that the light source comes from floating balls of light that seem to hang from the ceiling. Some are pinpricks, like stars, and some are the size of baseballs. They glow a pink and cast a warm, radiant light on the whole room. Despite how measly the room is--there's two folding metal chairs and a table with only three legs--the light makes it seem much nicer. Someone sits in the chair across from the table. Whoever they are, they have dark skin, the colour of chocolate mocha, and darker hair--and how long it is! It falls into the person's lap and curls around a few times, it's so long. Their eyes are a green, but cataracts that look like white clouds in front of his pupils cloud their vision. It's hard to tell what gender this person is. They wear a coat, like a doctor's coat, and a long, slinky dress underneath that sparkles the same colour pink the light does. Their hands look large and manly, and his face looks angular, but what kind of man has legs like that, and wears glittery eye-shadow? More importantly--what's that feeling in the room?

If he pays attention, he can feel something. It's a strange feeling, much like that of viewing the northern lights. Something powerful and likely a little bit old dances in the room, and though he can't see it, it's still very much there.

"I think it's more fear than anything. She was expecting some fraudulent hippie with candles and happiness and she found me instead." They speak, interrupting whatever thoughts Vincent might've had. "What's your name, and why have you chosen to deal with me tonight, hm?" They lean forward, folding their perfectly manicured hands on top of the table.
Always Accepting Commissions! Commission information here
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Vincent can't help but tilt his head a bit, looking at the lights. He's never seen lights like these, though that doesn't mean much to tell the truth. But this place wouldn't have newer lights like these. And pink usually isn't a popular color for lights though...he does snort a bit. He's thinking of a song-Rose Tint my World. This is the literal version of that one. Excuse him because when he looks at the other, it turns into staring as he tries to figure the other out. He's never seen anyone quite like this before. He's seen drag queens before, but this guy doesn't fit that group....not enough make up...and not enough faked parts.

He just tilts his head, it feels like warning bells are kind of going off in his head. Something's off here but he isn't sure what exactly because he hasn't felt like this before.

"Well, if I expected that, I would see no point in coming and waiting." He can't help but say. "I'm Vincent." He isn't getting a last name. "And to tell you the truth? Curiousity."

(And he's not getting a last name because I don't have one.)

(Well, I just thought of it...because normal humans can sense ghosts and demons to some extent....whether they realize it is a ghost or demon or not)
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #19  
The creature smiles and gestures to the seat. "What questions do you have Vincent? I'm afraid I don't have all night, but it'd be a nice break from babying everyone." They sit back and they start to run their hands through their own hair, as if idly thinking. Maybe considering? "I don't charge, not unless you came for sex. If so, you're going to have to wait till morning, and my rates are relatively high then because I haven't slept tonight. Oh, and nothing /too/ freaky." They smile, almost chuckling at Vincent. "Though, you're cute, I might discount for you."
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Vincent eyeballs him a bit before sitting down. Something about him just puts him on edge. And it isn't the slinky dress or make up. He makes a strange noise and stares at him before he starts to blush brightly at his words. His brain just broke. Give it a few minutes to reboot. "I....I did not come for that." He's able to get out at some point. "What are you?" He asks after a pause. He's decided to just go for questions right now. He has no clue about magic beyond fiction books that he's read which don't really count.
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 01:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #21  
"A man." He answers plainly, and finally he has an answer. The man twirls hair between his finger. "Are you sure you didn't come for that? I'll be honest, I don't find cuties with glasses like you just anywhere. They don't have a cutie department store. Do you even swing that way?" Though obviously blind, it's peculiar how this man's eyes stay trained on Vincent's face. Somehow, he also knows what he looks like.
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 01:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
It's hard to tell sometimes. Some women look like men, some men look like women...it's hard to distinguish sometimes. He makes a strange noise of his, that blush coming back force. "Wh...why do you keep bringing that up?" He does swing that way, but he doesn't feel the need to say that outloud. He's never had anyone be that straightforward before unless it was a club, which he never went back to, or there was alcohol involved, which he would turn down.
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 01:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #23  
"I'm hitting on you Vincent." He sits back and laughs, a genuinely happy sort of laugh. It feels warm, like the lights around them. "I'm hitting on you is why I keep bringing that up. Let's face it, you're hot and I'm into it." He smiles and leans forward into the chair again "Have you never been hit on before, Vincent? Wait wait--" He sits back again and tries to hide that big grin of his. "You had questions for me. I'll hit on you later. Questions first."
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 01:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Vincent just looks away, still blushing brightly. That blush isn't going to go away for awhile to say the least. He just shakes his head a bit. "Unless you count the club or the bar...no." He kind of mumbles. He doesn't because...now that he thinks about it....the one at that club was probably drunk too. He looks at the other, a bit unhappy. "Well, same quesiton again, just not about your gender this time...like some people were saying you were demon before she was yelling it..."
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #25  
"Ah." He nods, then scratches his chin. His smile changes, it seems more thoughtful now. "Well...I'll have to start by asking you a question." He settles himself in, and he watches him with paradoxically blind and seeing eyes.

"Have you ever had moments, Vincent, where it seemed like things just lined up perfectly and either something really good or really bad happened? Maybe little things, like you got angry over something and the water in your cup began to boil, or you have an unusual ability to know what plants think, or maybe your shadow moves without you moving for it. Maybe you're just really lucky or really unlucky. Anything like that?"
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 01:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Vincent just tilts his head a bit, raising an eyebrow at the others words. Well, he'll try to answer the question, though if it's anything about his sexuality, he won't. His eyes widen as the other talks. None of those in particular have happened to him, but he knows what the other is getting at. "M-maybe." He says, not exactly sure where this is going...so he can't get himself to say yes either.
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #27  
His smile widens. "Well, tell me what you do. I can tell you're special. Something about what I said rings a bell to you, I can see it in your eyes, believe it or not. What sort of tricks do you pull?" He leans forward on the table, propping his head up on his elbows.
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 01:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Vincent isn't looking at him. He's always felt ashamed of what he can do and all. "U-usually....it's when I'm scared...." He says softly. "People...end up hurt..." He get quieter as he talks. He's never severely hurt anyone, but it always freaks him out when it happens and all. It's also why he doesn't like to be around people.
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 01:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #29  
"That's common enough." He beams, "And there's no need to mumble. I've heard worse. There was this young girl--oh nevermind it." He laughs again. He acts as if he's already a friend, as if they've known each other and just met for a casual meeting. "I am like you, but a little different. You use magic, and so do I. The only difference is what kind, and where it comes from."

With that said, he holds out both hands on the table, palms up. There is nothing remarkable about the palms of his hands. They are soft, and that is all. Then, before his very eyes, Vincent watches as his hands fill with tiny stars, just like the ones that float above them now. He can even feel the change in the room as he uses his power, how it shifts towards his hands. The stars overflow out of his hands and fall onto the table. Some of them float into the air the way dust would. "I can do so much more than this, but these seem to be the most comforting thing I can summon up. you can eat some if you like. I do sometimes, they just make your stomach glow a little and they fade away."
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Vincent just looks at him. "Is it really?" He has some doubt on that one. He has some curiousity when it comes to the girl, but he doesn't ask. It's none of his business really at this point. "So...it is real?" Though that lady was probably believing in this kind of magic...it exists?

He can't help but stare as the other makes little stars. "That's....amazing." Is all he can say as he stares. At his words, he stares at the stars before going with the juvenile urge of eating one to watch it glow. He can't help but giggle when it actually does as he says it will.
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 02:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #31  
Liethell smiles and watches him. The stars spill off the table and hang in the air around him, slowly drifting to the ceiling--except for the one currently illuminating Vincent's stomach, of course. It feels like nothing, tastes like nothing, and doesn't even provide him the feeling of fullness that food does, but it's entertaining.

"To answer your question, I am human, but not fully. In order to use this magic, I have drawn upon the powers of a friend of mine, who is not human at all. Together, we are a mixed breed of sorts. I'll be willing to answer questions about that too, if you have them."
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Vincent can't help but giggle while watching the light in his stomach. He just pokes his stomach a bit. Yes, he has become a two year old that quickly. He isn't surprised that it feels like nothing is in his stomach....why would light act like food? But anyway, he still likes it.

He just seems confused as the other talks. "Then what are you? Who is your friend...what is your friend?" That last question is probably the best one out of them all.
Old Posted 12-08-2013, 02:35 AM Reply With Quote