Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mother Ship
Default   #17  
"That makes sense." Anahita says softly. At some point, she rubs her cheek against one of them, smiling. She's just happy. "I've never seen a person like you before.....what's your name?" She asks.
Old Posted 02-14-2014, 03:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #18   JackThePumpkinKing1989 JackThePumpkinKing1989 is offline
Derp
"My name is Freya." She replied,"And I'm not really a human. I am a kitsune demon."
Old Posted 02-14-2014, 01:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #19  
Anahita, at least for the moment, stops petting her tail and all, kind of frowning a bit. "A demon?" But she never realized that a demon could look like this. Why wasn't it mentioned? Are they not a threat? Or was it something she never learned? It isn't like Freya tried to attack her or anything. She's confused and it's showing on her face.
Old Posted 02-14-2014, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #20   JackThePumpkinKing1989 JackThePumpkinKing1989 is offline
Derp
Freya nodded,"Yeah. I'm a demon. I'm not evil or anything like that." She said,"Maybe I was suppose to be, but I'm not." she looked over at her,"I guess you heard all demons are bad and will hurt you."
Old Posted 02-14-2014, 01:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #21  
Anahita can't help the blush that is creeping up on her cheeks. He nods a bit, embarrassed. "That's about all I have heard about demons." She says softly. "That's all my mentor told me really."

(I'm going with angels have mentors and all XD)
Old Posted 02-14-2014, 01:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #22   JackThePumpkinKing1989 JackThePumpkinKing1989 is offline
Derp
Freya nodded, looking down sadly,"Trust me, I know a few people who think I'm a monster and it just hurts." She said quietly,"There was a terrible mistake, but there is nothing I can do."
Old Posted 02-14-2014, 01:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #23  
Anahita makes an unhappy noise of hers. "It....isn't like I think you're a monster or anything...." Though she doesn't want to bring up that she's an angel, just in case. She just think she's a demon. "Mistake?" She can't help but ask.
Old Posted 02-14-2014, 01:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #24   JackThePumpkinKing1989 JackThePumpkinKing1989 is offline
Derp
Freya nodded,"It's a long story but you really don't want to hear about that I'm sure." She said,"It was so long ago..."
Old Posted 02-14-2014, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #25  
"...I like stories." Anahita says softly. She makes up stories to what she watches on Earth. She always has. "Though, if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine." She says when it hits her that maybe Freya is saying that because she doesn't really want to talk about it.
Old Posted 02-14-2014, 03:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #26   JackThePumpkinKing1989 JackThePumpkinKing1989 is offline
Derp
Freya smiled sadly,"Maybe not now." She said,"Someday I might tell you, but I just can't do it today."
Old Posted 02-14-2014, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #27  
Anahita looks up at her before smiling. "So that means we'll see each other again?" She's a bit of a child of course. Being in heaven with only others around that are like you? That see you as a child due to your age, will make a person act like one.
Old Posted 02-14-2014, 04:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #28   JackThePumpkinKing1989 JackThePumpkinKing1989 is offline
Derp
Freya smiled and nodded,"Of course." She said, thinking about how sweet the girl seemed to be.
Old Posted 02-14-2014, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #29  
It's obvious that Anahita is happy about that one. "I'm glad I met you...a new friend." All her friends, up to now, were angels, not that there's anything wrong with that, but most of them, at least, tend to think alike.
Old Posted 02-14-2014, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #30   JackThePumpkinKing1989 JackThePumpkinKing1989 is offline
Derp
Freya smiled,"Want to come over and hang at my house for a while?" She asked
Old Posted 02-15-2014, 12:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #31  
Anahita blinks at her, surprised a bit before smiling. "I won't be a bother or anything?" She wants to stay around the other, she doesn't know anyone else at all...and now she's found someone to be around and all.
Old Posted 02-15-2014, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #32   JackThePumpkinKing1989 JackThePumpkinKing1989 is offline
Derp
Freya smiled,"Not at all. I live alone but some company would be nice." She admitted. She hated feeling all alone and hoped she had made a true new friend.
Old Posted 02-15-2014, 06:52 PM Reply With Quote