Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default Nikko - Judas Start your adventure   #1  
INTRODUCTION

-I would like say this is a rp between Judas and I so whatever happens happens please do not try to press your way into it. we run how this story will lead so no poking about alright?

-I just want everyone to know this is being run by us. We will see fit how our story will go in many ways it could be simple story or a long inner twined story of the two with history and past.

-This roleplay is rated Unrated yet for Unrated yet... Just to be safe but who knows what can happen after all.

As for the plot it will write it self out from my understanding so it maybe a romance or even a comedy anything can happen.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 03:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Green eyes looked over the map in his hands as he sighed unsure if he needed to move to the right or the left but it didn't help that all he could see was grass for miles the could see as the Houndoon stood next to him it grew bored and laid on the ground, the youth sighed then sat on the ground next to his poke'mon. "I think we got lost again Dusk." he said placing a hand on his head petting him. He could hear his stomach let out a small growl then sighed some. "I ate my last candy bar not that I think about it.But I do have a treat for you boy." The teal haired boy said taking off his book bag looking around for the treat to give to his companion. The poke'mon quickly sat up seeing the treat took it began to lick his owners face. "Okay, okay, Dusk I get it your happy now." he laughed some.

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 04:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #3  
The breeze blew in the open field as the sun shined down upon the area, the area basically looked like it was covered in grass for several miles, even though there was several small rock made hills in the area, but they had been taken over by the natural grass that grew in the area. Blue eyes scanned the area to look for a correct way to go, he just spent half a day wandering the land after he left Nuvema Town in the quest to explore the gigantic region. He had newly arrived in the region so he didn't know much of the Pokémon in the region besides one of the few Pokémon he had, a Gothita, a present Pokémon he recevied when it was only an egg...and was now a tough little Pokémon.
"Chantel what are you doing?" a glossy white haired boy said as he watched his small Gothita dance around in the field. The boy chuckled before going up and grabbing it softly, cuddling it slightly before placing it on his shoulder, " We are some team...getting lost in Route 1..." He said with a sigh as he continued walking until he spotted another person in the field, and a Houndoon..." Thats new..." The boy, called Leigh said to Chantel as they walked towards them.

[Yokuutsu] ~ [ facebook ] ~ [ HomeTown ] ~ [ Friendship ]

[Kaguya] ~ [ To Be Filled ]

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
The Houndoon looked over to hear another person coming there way he moved about then sat next to his trainer, to see who was coming there way. "Oh ya seem some people?" he asked as he turned around to see the upcoming traveler that was coming down the same road as them, quickly getting up to dust him self off. "Hey you lost to?" calling out to the other."I know I am. . ." placing a hand to the back of his head sighing some knowing he was bad at traveling on his own he wished he had a better sense of direction for anything.

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #5  
Leigh watched as the person with the Houndoon soon got up from the dusted path and watched him ashe dusted himself off. Leigh laughed slightly as he listened to the other as he was asked the question. Leigh looked at the male for a moment before he watched Chantel jump down from his shoulder and began to run towards Houndoon, Chantel was a skillful Gothita with great speed but was clumsy at times. Leigh didn't say anything as he watched Chantel trip on her own feet and onto the dusted ground. Leigh sighed and walked up to Chantel, taking a hold of her as he brushed off the dust before looking atthe male, " Slightly..But I have a map..." Leigh said to him as he pointed to his shoulder bag, it looked full. "Guessing you're new to the area as well?"

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 04:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"New yeah, I'm always behind and never knows what is going on" he said honestly to the other. "Oh wow here I go about to talk with out saying who I was. My name is Tanner, and you?" as he held a hand out to shake hands. The Hoondoon looked at the other who finally came closer looked him up and down then to his trainer then to the smaller looking poke'mon he moved to it some looking up trying to see it. "Now, now, Dusk don't bother if they don't wanna meet with you yet." as Tanner pulled him back away from the little poke'mon.

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #7  
((Aiko XD you could jave just pmed me we can do both))

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Leigh looked over at the over, listening to him as he held Chantel in his arms softly before chuckling slightly, "It is okay...Glad to meet you Tanner...I'm Leigh, and this is Chantel, my Gothita..." Leigh said to him ashe freed one more hand and shook Tanner's hand gently. After their little meet and greet Leigh looked at the Houndoon before chuckling softly and placed Chantel on the ground, carefully as he looked at Houndoon for a moment before letting go of Chantel to greet the Houndoon.

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 05:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #9  
"He is friendly he likes to meet new poke'mon." he explained to Leigh, "His name is Dusk." giving a smile to the other. "So where are you headed off to? I was well headed. . . .off to where ever I was to go." he laughed some of his teal hair falling over his eyes a bit. "Can I give Chantel a treat?" he looked down at the small poke'mon then keeled down looking into his bag for the same treat he had give Dusk before the two had shown up.

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 03:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Leigh smiled slightly as he listened to Tanner before he heard the where-to-go question. Leigh thought for a moment before opening up his shoulder bag and taking out a small flat rectangular looking device, the words 'PokéNational' were engraved on the middle of the device, it was his electrical map. Looking at Tanner for a moment he opened it up and saw a full scale map of the region, " Um well my main goal is to explore this region...but I'd say my goal for now would be Castelia City...what about you?" Leigh asked as he held the device in his hand. When Tanner asked could Chantel have a treat Leigh nodded to him, " Sure...all she has had to eat since we arrived here was Oran berries..." Leigh said with a laugh.

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #11  
Tanner gave the small treat with Castelia smiled when she took it from him. Once he saw what the other pulled out he blinked all he had was old paper map from a friend. "Would it be bad of me to say that I have no idea what I am doing since the last time I done a journey like this was when I had gone faced the elite for back then?" he blushed a little many people would tease him for such a thing that he never continued like most trainers so he was on the low end and had a few poke'mon from different regions from friends and family and working hard to get all of the first set. "So please don't mind me being ummm slow or even unknowing of what is going on," he said Leigh his hand going back to his head as he chuckled some. "Sorry if I am bothering you."

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 07:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Chantel danced happily as she was given a treat from Tanner. Chantel took it in her hand and began to nibble it slightly before taking a small bite out of it. It looked like Chante was enjoying the treat. Leigh looked at Chantel for a moment before chuckling at Tanner, " No, it is not...my father had done that as well...well he is a person that never really explored any land besides his home region..." Leigh said to Tanner with a small smile, looking at the male.
Leigh looked at Tanner for a moment before shaking his head, " No it is fine...I have not havd human contact since I got off the Boat this morning...." Leigh said to the malle as he went and closed his map and placed it into his shooulder bag once again.

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #13  
"I'm glad to have met a person like you." he smiled even more. "So you said a city was not to far from here right wanna head that way?" he asked him as he started to walk Dusk following at his side. "So if ya don't mind me asking this, can I travel with you for a while? Since ya know your the only person I have seen since I traveled all over the place. Okay more or less skipping around." the green eyed teen laughed again.

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 09:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Leigh smiled slightly at the male as he listened to him, and when the other asked could he travel alongside Leigh he nodded towards him, "Sure...It would be good to have someone to travel with...and maybe get lost with..." He said with a small chuckle before Chantel finished her treat and jumped back towards Leigh and jumped onto his shoulder, "Seems like Chantel would like that too..." Leigh said with a smile before they began to walk again.
"So the next town is Accumela Town..." Leigh said to Tanner as they walked, Chantel was sitting on his shoulder as they walked. "Soon Tanner...where are you from?" Leigh asked, curious, he wanted to know who he was travelling with.

Old Posted 07-28-2011, 11:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #15  
"Me? I come from the Orange Islands, Shamouti Island to be exact" he said to the other. "I don't know if you have been there but it is really nice this time of year I never really left them till a few years ago then went back stop some on the training after my Pidgeot got hurt badly, when I came back home not a lot people like the fact I came back stop so I was teased just never bothered but what made go back into wanting to be a trainer was Dusk here he was an abandon and abused poke'mon I found." explain what had happened how he started again. "What about you?" looking over to Leigh

Old Posted 07-28-2011, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Leigh listened carefully to the other as they walked, Orange Islands huh? Leigh had heard of that chain of islands before but never visit them before. He had heard that the pokémon there were different coloured slightly, well on different islands...more exotic. When the other was finished Leigh smiled at him, " That seems to be dramatic story..." He said as he looked down at Dusk before looking at Tanner, " I come from Phenac City, In the Orre Region...North west of Johto...I grew up there before moving to the Oblivia Region for studying purposes until last year..." Leigh explained to him as they walked, the wind blew around them, Pidove were seen flying high in the sky.

Old Posted 07-28-2011, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote