Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #17  
Trak staggered himself with the blast. Blood was trickling down his forehead and ears. He struggled to raise his right hand to cover his eye patch. The wound in his shoulder was far deeper then he originally thought. "Tsk... Its far harder to defend from my own blasts..." Suddenly he noticed the girl running back towards him. With little to no options available to him, Trak implanted an orb into his legs. With the added energy from the orb, the power and speed in his legs had more then doubled. He waited for an opening to move and when the girl jumped into the air he took the chance to kickoff from the ground and speed down the beach away from her. Pain surged through him as he removed the orb from his legs. Sure the orbs give him more power and speed but the force they produce is to much for a regular human body to take and is like having thousands of small explosions in a sealed container, and Trak knew he only had a short period of time before the muscles in his legs began to rip apart from the strain.
Old Posted 08-02-2011, 06:29 PM  
Wanderer
Annoyed at being too slow again, Espy knew she couldn't have this fight drag on for too long. She took her second and last dagger from her belt and sliced open her left palm. Blood was a powerful, if taxing, catalyst. Clenching the dagger in between her teeth, she splattered the blood into a rough triangle onto the sand, pointing towards the man, and, hoping she would have enough time and energy left, formed another triangle facing the other direction, with both hands and feet.

The salt and sand that went into her wounds stung, but this really was no time to pay attention to that...

Espy pumped most of the last reserves of her energy into the ground, waiting for the volcanic explosion of fire and earth to erupt at the man's feet.

((That one transmutation takes a huge shitload of energy and some time. I'd suggest you do something about Espy while she's stuck casting it.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-02-2011, 06:46 PM  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #19  
Trak took some time to catch his breath. He gathered that he only had enough strength and time for his legs to give him one more burst of speed and power before they became useless. But Trak didn't have much time to rest. He noticed the girl writing something in the sand and whatever it was he didn't like it. He still had four shots left in his revolver and he was going to make full use of them. Raising his revolver, Trak fired two shots at the girl and two shots at the ground where she was writing.

(( hows that for doing something > u<? ))
Old Posted 08-02-2011, 07:28 PM  
Wanderer
Espy cursed. She had neither the time nor energy to see if her transmutation would work. Leaping sideways and rolling, she brushed a web of blood onto the sand and transmuted earthen spike after earthen spike, trying to shatter the orbs before they got too close. In the distance, she heard the rumbling of the earth and knew that her fire-earth alchemy was finally taking effect.

((You get to decide the path of the orbs and whether he dodges the earthfire/hellfire in time. It's basically like small volcanic explosions within a certain radius.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-02-2011, 09:10 PM  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #21  
As the bullet shards impacted the earthen spikes Trak detonate them. Dust and debris filled the air as the earth under his feet began to shake. It seemed that whatever the girl was doing had succeeded. Trak implanted the orb into his one last time and rushed into the heart of the dust and debris field. Falling to his knees, Trak's leg muscles began to tear apart, blood erupted from his legs and drenched his pant legs. His final orb began to ring out as it shattered and began to dissipate. Trak struggled to stand up in the blood soaked sand. Three of his orbs where gone and his revolver no longer had and ammunition.

(( The orb ringing means he released it and took back the energy he used to make it o .o ))
Old Posted 08-02-2011, 10:05 PM  
Wanderer
Gah. Still too close...! Espy thought, as the fragments burst and stung her skin from the impact. Nothing truly fatal yet, but the man...

She turned in time to see his muscles give way to the excessive energy. Is...is he okay? Her softer side kicked in unconsciously as she slowly made her way closer to him.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Last edited by Espy; 08-03-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 03:25 AM  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #23  
Trak raised his left arm and lifted his eye patch. Slowly a small golden orb floated out, and began to circle his head as light faded from Trak's eye. The orb started to fade and shake sporadically. "I guess... I don't have enough energy in my reserves to keep this one active." More blood trickled down from his ears as the final orbs rang out and shattered and dissipated like the one before it.
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 07:15 PM  
Wanderer
Why you... Espy ran over to the man, holding one hand up while the impudent voice in her head screamed at her to kill the arrogant man, with all his politeness and mannered-ness and holier-than-thou-ness... How she hated these types, and yet maybe she had some fault in this, too.

She shoved him backwards and the blade descended, although not where she had intended. It sliced open the black leather of his boots, where Espy reluctantly dripped a silvery healing potion, the only vial she had on hand, to staunch to frightening flow of blood, then backed up a few paces to see the result.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 11:12 PM  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #25  
Trak landed softly on the blood soaked sand after the girl pushed him backwards. In utter confusion he grabbed at the sand as he looked up at the sky with his light-less eye. "Rather strange way to treat someone you just meant... Let alone someone you just fought with."

( Your back Q uQ )
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 02:59 AM  
Wanderer
Espy snorted lightly. "Blame my second nature. My instinct would've'd been to lob off your head."

She thought for a second. .........Now what. Do I put this man out of his damned misery? That would be easy enough, what with his not being in blinding pain now. Or do I haul him back to the medic tent and look like a fool...

((Yes, I'm back XD))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-09-2011, 04:01 AM  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #27  
Trak laughed through his nose as he pulled out a flintlock pistol from inside his coat and set it beside him. "You are incredibly rash... You make it sound like you could have killed me easily." With a slight thud ,Trak laid his back down against the sand. " Hell... You haven't even told me your name and here we were fighting... Didn't even by me dinner." He smirked softly.
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 04:18 PM  
Wanderer
((Whoops. Looks like I'll have to clean this up quickly. Once again, up to you whether he's actually out cold, or just has a massive headache.))

With a muffled thud, the assassin's knee connected with the man's head. Never said I was nice, now did I. Let's hope's he's knocked out... She pocketed the gun and tried to lift the man.

...Way. Too. Heavy. Not surprising for a girl who was about half his size. She twisted around and carried him awkwardly on her back, leaving space for her wings to sprout. Luckily the medical tent wouldn't be too far away.

She flapped her wings once, twice...(ohshet he's heavier than I'd thought...) and to some extent achieved lift-off, kicking the ground with one leg at intervals. It was better than walking. She peered back at the man's blind eye and sighed. "Looks like dinner's going to be on Espy, again. Demo's not gonna be happy~" she trailed off in a slight singsong. For some strange reason she was glad she hadn't given in to her own pride.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-11-2011, 04:45 PM  
Closed Thread