Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #753  
"Such a gentleman." he laughed a little as the other left the door open, he had a little money he hoped it would be enough to buy him a coat then he could go looking for a third job. He silently sighed knowing the way it was going he wouldn't have any time to study what so ever. "I do say so, I am fine no need to worry." in his mind had lived his whole life the way he was now so believed that he was fine in weight.

Walking out of the school he began to wander but found that there where very few charity shops where he could hope to get a deal on a coat for the coming winter as he knew he'd have to spend it in the school grounds as there was so way he was going to be able to afford to go home. After turning and walking a few steps he banged into someone and went backwards onto the wet pavement, "s-sorry." he apologised looking up his eyes went wide "S-Shaun?" he stuttered recognising his older brother from the pictures he got sent every year.

The boy looked down to Kiyoshi and snickered a little "Well, well little brother it has been a long time, mother and father have been missing you for so long why don't you come visit." he moved his had forward and gripped his arm tightly making Kiyoshi wince whimpering in pain "I-I have things to do and I'm with a friend." he said his eyes going to Ryou. "Hello it's been a while Ryou.." he smirked a little letting go of his brother's arm "I trust you'll show him what I taught you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 09-04-2012, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ryou hadn't been playing attention as they walked, only looking when Kiyoshi bumped into someone. He hadn't been listening until the voice spoke. It send shivers down his spine as he both flushed and got angry. He was somewhat glad he couldn't get harassed outside. He was surprised to find that he was Kiyoshi's brother. That explained some of the abuse he;d heard about and shared himself. He kept his mouth shut, not acknowledging his statement at all.
Yaoi Hangout Yaoi Rp Search
Click Something!

Old Posted 09-04-2012, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #755  
Shaun kept hold of Kiyoshi and smiled to them both "Adam you must be cold out here without a coat on, you don't look to well either perhaps the three of us should go get a drink." he said dragging off Kiyoshi before anything could be said, Kiyoshi whimpered a little as he was pulled into a cafe and made to sit in a booth "Shaun, I haven't been called Adam in thirteen years." in all honesty he had forgotten his real name "My name is Kiyoshi, my parents gave me my name." he coughed a little Shaun dismissed his real name "No your real parents called you Adam you ungrateful little bastard!" his voice low was clearly aggressive but went to order drinks for them, Kiyoshi looked down "That's why I was taken... it shouldn't be to bad... I think..." he wasn't going to say it but being in public had never stopped him being hurt by them
Quote:

Old Posted 09-04-2012, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ryou had followed like a lost puppy since he really couldn't stand his Tutor there especially the way he would just carelessly hurt his brother. He was intrigued by the other name discovery though figured it went hand in hand with the bastard of a tutor. He sat but didn't want to even be seen next to him since he still had nightmares and shakes just thinking about that torture.
Click Something!

Old Posted 09-05-2012, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #757  
Soon Shaun came back with a tray of drinks placing one in front of each of them smiling as he drank his own. Kiyoshi looked to his drink for a moment and shook his head a little "I-I can drink this..." he whispered but seeing the glare he closed his eyes "Thank you for my drink Shaun it was kind of you." he whispered before taking a drink just wanting his brother to go away so he could go back to the school, but from the instant he took that sip his body started feeling strange though said nothing.
Quote:

Old Posted 09-05-2012, 02:33 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ryou sniffed the drink first trying to guess what type of alcohol it was. He didn't trust it but decided to live with whatever consequences came of it. It was only one drink, what harm could it do? He took a few sips, wanting to end this little visit as soon as it started. He felt a bit dizzy but thought maybe it was from drinking a little fast so he slowed it to sips here and there. He didn;t even know where they were or that the place allowed alcohol to minors.
Click Something!

Old Posted 09-05-2012, 02:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #759  
Soon Shaun stood up smiling "Enjoy the drinks you two and I hope to see you both soon." he said without any qualms about what he had done to their non alcoholic spiced ciders. He just couldn't wait to see what would come out of what he had done knowing that he had set certain events into motion.

Kiyoshi took only one more sip while his brother was there he never liked this stuff in the first place but the last thing he wanted to do was insult his abusive brother and get hurt because of it. "R-Ryou I feel strange c-can we go to the dorm?" he asked looking a little flushed as he stood up he had absolutely no clue what so ever where they where since it had been so long since he had been in this part of town but wandered around trying to find his way back to something he knew all the while his body began to feel stranger and stranger.
Quote:

Old Posted 09-05-2012, 02:58 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ryou nodded once the brother left, deciding it was a good idea to go since he was finding it too hot in there as well. "Yeah, I don't know where we are either since we never come over this way. I just know there are clubs and things around that are easily hidden." He took note of the Youth Club as he finally found something he recognized. "If we go down that way we will be close to the Pharmacy and will be on the right path home."
Click Something!

Old Posted 09-05-2012, 02:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #761  
Eventually it came to the point he stopped bending over his hands going to his knees as he panted a little, he had no idea what was going on as he wasn't tired just feeling hot but it wasn't due to being sick he knew what that heat was this was far different "Ryou I-I feel strange and it's not a good strange." he whispered standing as he looked to the other with a hint of lust in his eyes. "I think he done something to the drink I had." he thought he was being paranoid however, but it was only after drinking it he started to feel like this so grabbed Ryou's hand and pulled him into what he believed a youth club so they could sit down and he could come to his senses.
Quote:

Old Posted 09-05-2012, 02:49 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
[insert smut times]
hehehe
Click Something!

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 03:14 PM Reply With Quote