Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default   #65  
She chuckled a bit, looking at him with a smile. "I'll try my best, but so far the only 'greater purpose' I can think of that I'd have ever served was the project that led to you." She smiled simply, still walking as she spoke. "Not many people can take their 'creator' with them except if their extremely religious. Unless you think of a creator as a parent as well..."
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He smiled "Well in a sence you are my god" He said to her "You created me...gave me life and a path to fallow" Mizuki said as he looked to her with a soft smile "Your the reason behind the good" He said before he ran off the rest of the way to the lab doors.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #67  
"I'd think of it more as a parent since there was no mystical power involved, but okay..." She laughed a bit, smiling as she watched him run ahead. Rushing after him best she could, she caught the door handle to catch her breath before going inside. "Are you thirsty?"
Old Posted 01-14-2011, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He nodded his head "Yes...it has been a while since we had a drink" He said as he opened the door and held it for her.
Old Posted 01-18-2011, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #69  
"Water or something else?" She smiled as she nodded politely, walking inside the laboratory building and heading towards what seemed to be a mix of a break room and a kitchen, hands heading to the fridge to open it. "Hm... I'll likely have milk myself. Though they claim I can't get any taller, at least it'll keep my bones healthy... Anything special you'd like, Mizuki?"
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 06:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff

"Waters great thank you"He said as he took a seat. "So...when did we want to leave" He asked her "I was thinking about going north first hit the mountains go from there"

Old Posted 01-20-2011, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #71  
She smiled, going to pour a glass of water at a counter, the water coming from a very sensitive filter. Turning the faucet off, she then poured some milk into a glass as well, putting the container away before putting the water in front of him, sitting down nearby soon after. "I don't know when would make most sense to leave, but we must make sure we are fully prepared first. The mountains can be extremely dangerous after all."
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff

Mizuki gave a nod of his head "Yes I assumed they would" He said taking his glass and drinking half before placing it back on the table. "We need to train"He said to her "Gather suplise...I say we should leave as soon as we can

Old Posted 01-21-2011, 01:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #73  
"Should we train first? Or get our supplies set?" She took a drink as well, looking her curiously. "Both are very important things to get set with...." She stood up, taking a careful look around. "I'll get some water set for us while we're in here I guess."
Old Posted 02-03-2011, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote