Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #17  
Smiled looking at him, taking the plate she placed some more of the food on it "Do they eat doors too?" she asked him kind of confused, she had no idea if they all where treated this way or just him. Placing the plate down once more she tilted her head hearing what he said she shook her head "it's silly storys... I have been here..." she stopped mid sentance, her finger going to her bottom lip 'how long have i been here' she asked herself, she trully couldn't remember being anywhere else, shaking her head she came out of her day dream "You'll be safe in any case... Remember... the family never turned away anyone in need" she smile, he would have known she was talking about him on this occassion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 01-09-2011, 08:00 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
"Of course there are others who do things like myself, because we've been marked. Only the unmarked people get the privilege of living well," he grabbed the plate of food and started eating again, in large mouthfuls. Thunder clapped again and Yuu froze, and his eyes went wide, "Wait..then what happens if someone else in need comes here, but that someone else is someone that wants to do bad things to me?" He turned around to look at the door, and then back again.

~an item brewery - updated 12/02~
Old Posted 01-13-2011, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #19  
Toshi tilted her head and listened to what was said to her "Marked?" she would seem suprised "why would you mark your own kind? Is the rest of your family marked?" her voice sounding confused as he said they also picked on him, it just seemed unhumane what was done to him and others like him

She smiled seeing him eatting the food, she didn't care how he was eatting it, she was just happy was eatting. on hearing the thunder clap she jamp again, it was easy to see she didnt like the weather when it was like this, but she pushed it back to the back of her mind as he asked her a question "They would be welcomed as you where, but if they tried to cause trouble they would be asked to leave... I don't want the harmony of this household disturbed" she said sweetly
Quote:

Old Posted 01-13-2011, 11:18 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Yuu nodded, but he was starting to get stuffed and slowed down, then finally set his chopsticks and plate down. Even if he was one of the lower ladder of the social system in his tribe, he was usually surrounded by people someplace. He couldn't sense many people present within the household, but it could have been just the weather throwing him off, "And where's your family? There's only one other person here?"

Old Posted 01-14-2011, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #21  
Smiled gently seeing him slowly filled, she still hadn't touched her first plate, leaninf forward she placed some tea into both their cups. she placed the teapot down before picking up his cup and offering it to him "My parents are dead... it's only myself and my sibling here" she say quietly looking up to the door she had before "My sister has a vile temper on her" she said in almost a whisper of a voice as if she didn't want to be heard.

bringing up the left sleeve of her kimono two large deep purple bruises could be seen, though quickly she brought the sleeve down again "One bruise was because I made dinner late, and the other because I was too loud" she say gently. closing her eyes she bit her bottom lip as she tried to remember her family as a whole but was failing
Quote:

Old Posted 01-14-2011, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Yuu stared at the arm with the bruises. He had gotten the assumption that most normal modern-day families would be more loving towards their relatives from all the rumors he heard. He was a bit disappointed to learn that it was not much different from the way of his tribe, but he could definitely empathize with what Toshi might have been going through. Though that could have been the reason he felt drawn to the place.

"It is my tribe's law for us, for those who are marked, not to raise their fists against the unmarked of the tribe. But we are of different tribes, so I think it would be alright for me to help you fight back, if you need it," he of course remembered right after he finished his sentence about the fact that she did mention something about retaining the harmony of the household. He didn't know if Toshi considered it to be harmonious when her sibling beat her up as punishment.

Old Posted 01-15-2011, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #23  
Smiled gently, though shook her head when he mentioned helping her fight back "I am a passifist... harming another living being is not harmonious" she say contently "Tradition states that the eldest is in charge of the family and though it seems strange I bare no ill will towards my sister... in a way I guess I am her property and if she told me to kill myself I would have to without hesitation" she say, though on hearing a noise up stairs, she stood and quickly moved to Yuu's side "Quickly!" her voice was quiet but had some urgency to it

Taking his hand she helped him to his feet and rushed him to the kitchen, she looked scares as she brought her finger to her lips "Shhh... No mater what don't make a noise" she say moving away from the kitchen just to see her sister come downstairs, she hurried to where Yuu had been sitting and knelt down so it looked as if she had eatten "Ai Sempai" her voice gentle as she bowed low "I wasn't expecting you to be down this evening" her voice was humble and she kept in the bowing position till her sister bowed back

Ai sat and looked at the table as toshi sat up "You must have been hungry" she said stearnly, toshi looked down and nodded "Yes, to finish all the chores I skipped lunch" Toshi replied taking a shallow breath it was shown she was nervous around the woman. Ai's eyes narrowed "Permission must be requested before eatting!" she growled, standing she grabbed Toshi by her hair and dragged her out the house.

Half an hour later Toshi came back into the house, she had blood trickling out of the right hand side of her mouth, A deep bruise easily seen on the left hand side of her face, her kimono was now muddy and torn, her hand came to her chest as she breathed deeply "Yuu, it's safe to come out" she say falling to her knees coughing
Quote:

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 12:19 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Yuu peeked out of his hiding spot, only to see Toshi badly hurt and dirty. He could have done something for Toshi during the time she was getting abused, but at least respected her wishes for that one moment. He just had to tolerate it for that one time. However, now that the threat was gone, he moved out and towards Toshi to lick her face and clothes to clean up the mess.

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 12:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #25  
Toshi smiled softly feeling his warmth on her cheek, though she coughed again moving back "Dirt is bad for your health Yuu" she said contently, wrapping her kimono sleeve around her hand wiping her cheek, though she was in more pain than she was showing though ignored it.

Standing she moved back to the table "Ai will not be home until morning" she say moving to the table to collect the plates "The harmoney of the hopme is the main thing" she say hoping he would understand, she had no idea how he thought about the going's on though she was sure he would voice them
Quote:

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
"Of course it is.." he nodded and confirmed that he was paying attention, maybe a little too much attention. He grabbed the plates that Toshi had and walked straight into the kitchen, then placed them down, "Don't you think it's a little late? Maybe you need some rest. It will be good for recovery."

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #27  
Smiled as she was helped with the dishes and moved to the kitchen behind him, placing all the food that hadn't been eaten onto one plate, she moved out of the kitchen towards the front door to dispose of the left overs. As normal she would leave the meat above the ground so that wild dogs or other meat eatting animals could gain nutrients from it, she moved away from the meat and placed the vegtables in the long grass for the mice or any othe rodants that needed something to eat, though she dug a hole near a tree and placed the rice within it "I have taken from the earth, and am returning that which I am not able to use" it was almost like a prayer, she was careful not to let anything go to waste. She was unsure if Yuu had followed her

Returning to the house just as thunderclapped again "Gah!" she jamp into the air, looking outside she looked to the sky "Why? Why would you do that?" pouting for a second she giggled, it was almost as if she had, had a trick played on her; soon though she moved back into the kitchen to deal with the dishes.

As she began to wash the dishes she nodded to Yuu "It's eight o'clock... would you like a bath?" she asked continuing her task, her eyes winced a little as she felt a sharp pain go through one of her ribs but she smiled the whole time 'are we the same' she found herself thinking to herself
Quote:

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 11:48 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
"Bath?!" Yuu blurted as he inched away. Baths were only something he got weekly, but his tribe made it a point to make it a very unpleasant experience for him, beyond what he could tolerate. He vigorously shook his head from side to side in disapproval of the idea, "No bath!"

Though, he was oblivious that Toshi was in even more pain than she was letting on. If he had gotten more of a hint on it, he probably would have focussed his attention on that rather than the bath that Toshi had mentioned.

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 02:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #29  
Toshi finished up the dishes and started to put them away, she closed her eyes seeing how he acted at the mention of a bath "I can not nor will I force you" she say gently taking his hand and walked out of the kitchen towards another door. going fown a short corridor she stopped in front of two other doors. She shpuld have went to get some pain killers but for the moment that wasn't important so placed the pain to the back of her mind.

Opening the door on the left, he would see a large pool of water with steam rising from it, it had a large bamboo divider almost as if it had been cut in half "This is the male's side of the bathing chamber incase you change your mind" she say gently, moving to the edge she placed in her hand delicatly "Water is a great force, I can tell you have been harmed by it, but it is also clensing... healing" she say gently bringing up her hand to flick a little at him playfully in the hops he would see she was not like those he was use to
Quote:

Last edited by Kaguya; 01-16-2011 at 04:18 PM.
Old Posted 01-16-2011, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Yuu flinched and jumped back instinctively, expecting that the water would be scalding hot or something else was placed in it. He was relieved to know that the water was neither, so far. "That wasn't so bad.." his voice was shaky, and he moved back to his previous spot before he leapt back, "Then maybe it's okay for me to take a bath.."

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 04:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #31  
Stopped flicking the water as she seen him jumping abck, instinctivly she bowed low to him "Please forgive me... it wasn't my intention to scare you" her eyes clenched in pain as she had moved to fast, to tell the truth because of him she had forgotten her own pain

Hearing his voice she sat up, he didn't sound angry and that relieved her; her right arm went around her waist as she did so though "The water here is heated naturally Yuu" she say moving her hand into the water to splash him again "It's warm enough to soothe and clense, but not scold" she giggled trying to put the pain to the back of her mind, but this time it was more difficult as she felt her ribs throbbing
Quote:

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
"I get it," he thought that she was urging him to go into the water after the second splash, and soon after he had jumped into the water without taking his clothes off. He smiled, "You're right, this is soothing." Though he cocked his head and stared at her with her arm around her waist, "Is your stomach upset?"

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote