Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #33  
Brought her hand up to protect herself from the water, as she heard the splash "Yuu.." she looked down and blushed lightly "Umm..." sahe went brighter "When bathing you usually get undressed first" she say her voice shaking a little as she spoke "I'm glad you like it though" she say standing and heading to the door slowly so he could have privacy

Hearing his question she stopped and looked at him for a moment, and nodded a little "Uhh.... Yes" she said, she wasn;t a very convincing liar, "I'll be at the other side of the divider, we'll still be able to talk" she say quickly hurrying out of the bathing chamber.

She moved to the second door, the inside of it looked much like the otherside. Closing the door behind her she slowly removed the layers on her kimono folding them and placing them to one side. she then looked over her form and seen bruise's appear "I do not blame you Ai" she whispered to herself as she slowly moved to the water and slid in a sigh of relief coming from her lips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 05:16 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Yuu could hear the fabric rustling and then the sound of the water's silence being disturbed on the other side of the wall. His tribe normally wore some sort of special garment still when bathing, but for people like him he was made to wear his regular clothes while bathing. So it just washed his clothes and himself at the same time. Though, he stripped his clothes off and tossed them off to the side on dry ground. He kept the bandages on though, which covered most of his body anyways, save for his head and neck as well as parts of his arms and lower regions. Though those were heavily scarred with fresh and old wounds.

It was true, the waters did seem to work more on him. In fact, he started to play around in the water like a bird taking a bath. Then he moved next to the wall, "Toshi is still there?"

~an item brewery - updated 12/02~
Old Posted 01-16-2011, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35  
Toshi listened to the splashing on the otherside of the divider and giggled lightly, hearing him enjoy himself though as she laughed she coughed her hand moving up as was polite but blood appeared on her hand, moving silently to nthe ege of the pool she cleaned her hand and mouth by using the water moving out of the bathing chambers.

Hearing Yuu her attentions shifted and she moved to the divider her hand touching it lightly "Yes, I'm here... How are you enjoying a relaxing bath?" she ask, she was wondering how he found this new experiance
Quote:

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
"This is fantastic! I didn't think I could experience a bath like this," he moved his hand to his arm and pressed down on it. There was a fresh wound on there with dried blood, it stung a little, but at the same time felt slightly pleasant with the water passing over it. He smiled, "Do you do this every week?"

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #37  
Toshi clapped her hands showing she was happy "I'm glad you enjoy it" she say exitidly "Baths are suppose to sooth aching limbs and clean wounds" she say gently calming down "weekly?" she seemed confused at what had been asked and shook her head "Daily" she say with a smile "I baith three times daily though when I can get the chance, but always at least twice" she finished a blush coming to her cheeks as she imagined how his form looked
Quote:

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
It was the first time he had heard about anyone taking baths at least twice a day, though it wasn't his first time hearing that someone was taking their baths daily. He scratched his head and shook his head, not understanding why a person would have to take a bath several times a day, "That confuses me.. Why do you do it so many times?"

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39  
Toshi listened to his question, as she came out of his day dream and thought about his question "I bathe in the morning to help wake me up... I do all the chores of the household as Ai sempai states and take a bath in the evening to help soothe my form from the days work" she say contently sliping under the water for a second, she failed to state that occasionally that Eye hurt her nor no reason and the bath helped clense the wounds
Quote:

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 07:23 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
"Are you the one doing all the chores?" Yuu was curious to know if this Ai person ever lifted a finger to do any of the duties. He wasn't too fond of Ai at all. She was cruel and brutal, similar to some people he knew. Then the hair on the back of his neck stood up. He had been so relaxed in the household that he realized he completely forgot about why he was so far away from his tribe's land. He stood up suddenly and moved quickly out of the water, shaking his head about like a dog drying himself and then proceeded to put on the drenched clothing.

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #41  
"Yes, I do all the chores... I cook, I clean, I do the laundry, tend to the vegtables, and rice, feed the animals... remove them from the cycle of life when needed" she replied without hesitation "As I said before Ai sempai is the head of the household and has better things to tend to" she reply moving out of the bath drying herself with a nearby towel, moving to a small closet near the door she began to dress herself in a single layer pale blue kimono with a pure white obi.

Moving out of the bathing room she moved into the side Yuu was in bringing up her arm so the sleeve would cover her eyes, though brought it down hearing the dripping of water on the floor "Yuu, take them off... you'll get ill" she say moving to a similar closet to the one she had taken her clothing from opening it she looked to him "I'm sure everything in here will fit you" she say moving to get a towel for him to dry off. Closing her eyes she whispered "thank you for bringing Yuu to me"
Quote:

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 07:57 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Yuu was startled that he was instructed to take his clothes off. He had never been told to take his clothes off after a bath before. Nonetheless, he started by pulling off his hooded jacket and dropped it onto the floor. Next came the shirt that was under it, "I've never gotten sick from wearing wet clothes before.."

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #43  
Looked in the closet and brought out some clothing similar to the ones he had arived to minus the hooded jacket and it would be made from silk "If you tell me what you like wearing I can make it" She say closing her eyes she held out the towel in her left hand and the folded clothing in her right hand "I made these" a smile on her she fought back a cough not wanting to worry him "You are lucky, you have a strong immune system" though she blinked hearing the other door opening "Shhh... Ai's home" her eyes showed she was frightened "if we whisper we will be fine" she would say whispered
Quote:

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
He picked the towel up and proceeded to dry himself, and then quickly put the new clothes on. He wanted to be able to move swiftly in case Ai would decide to come towards them. He also picked up his old clothes in case he needed to hide with them. "She came back early..she wasn't supposed to come back until morning.." Yuu made a light hissing sound and then became silent.

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #45  
Toshi nodded "yes, it's unusual that she be back so soon" she say taking his clothing from him "if you want I can return these to the earth" she say gently taking his hand she moved out of the room with him "We are in there anyway, she doesn't dare go in there" she giggled quietly before moving up the hall where they could talk normally

when safe she turned and looked him as something he said came back to her "Why do you think another like you would come here?" she ask placing his clothing down waiting to hear what he'd like done with them
Quote:

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 09:03 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
He thought it was unusual that the head of the household would avoid coming to the area they were in. Maybe it was one of those unclean areas, similar to what he had back at his family's place where it was used as a place of punishment for the marked. He shifted from foot to foot uncomfortably, "Hiding the clothes would probably be for the best. And...I think whoever or whatever it was that was attacking, was trying to eliminate my tribe. I think I'm included.."

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
looked at him and smiled "Remember the boy of my story" she say say placinf his clothing into a drying cupboard "Well the washing room you where in was the male's of the house, she doesn't dare go in there as it was for only the males of the household" she say her eyes closing a sigh coming from her lips "Ai goes no where in the house that involves chores, she says it;s not her responcibility" she done a mimicing tone but then covered her mouth "Forgive me... And she couldn't turn you away even if she wanted to... People of this household can not" she say smiling

Listening to his explination she tilted her head "Your race is under attack?" her voice sounded worried "That isn;t good... perhaps they should come here for safty" concern easily heard, she knew they had done bad things to him but still life was reviered, though she worried that one would come to try and take him away from her
Quote:

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Yuu felt that there was something a little off, and she seemed to brush it off with the apology. Though he didn't give off any hints that he suspected her for something as he was very grateful to her for giving him a generous amount of hospitality. He shook his head, "The others were more territorial than I was, so they most likely stayed. But from what I saw, we had lost too many and I assumed it was a pointless effort to fight it..and the best thing would be to run. I'm really thankful for your kindness..but I think I really should keep moving, maybe in the morning is best."

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote