Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Posty McPostsALot
Default [ M ] I want to be a pirate [ Neirra and Muse ]   #1  

Here is a brief biography on my character.

LUCY VALENTINE

Lucy is a well-known vampire from her families wealth and power. They rule over the continent that they live on. As a child Lucy spent most of her time locked in her bed room. Since she was wealthy she was taught to read and write. She would spend most of her time reading. It was a tradition to keep the princess away from the outside world until she was an adult. That didn't stop her from sneaking out every so often, she managed to remain uncaught. Lucy tended to go by the docks, she loved to listen to the stories that the sailors and pirates told. When she first heard of pirates she wasn't quite sure what they were. Then she knew all about them. She fell in love. She had the desire to sail across the vast seas, gathering a strong crew and gaining valuable treasures along her journey.
When Lucy turned eighteen, she spoke of her dreams, her parents locked her away in her room. They refused to allow their reputation to be ruined by their hopeless daughter. One night, with the help of a maid, Lucy successfully escaped. She stole some treasures and her father's most prized possession. His ship. Then she left.

Last edited by gremlin; 07-30-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old Posted 07-29-2011, 03:49 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude Vortage

Jude was born into a family that acquired a life he did not choose. His entire creation had been surrounding the need for a man to be next in line for the thrown. Having been forced into the life of loyalty, he'd never truly known what it was like to slip up and make his own mistakes. The thought of being bred to be a perfect little prince had tasted bitter to him, it was something he refused to swallow. He refused to be born into a kingdom in which it's subjects weren't treated fairly, the level's in the house alone were to much for Jude to withstand. He could hardly fathom the lack of equality that hung in the house, among the maids, and servants.

In spite of what he'd been told by his father, Jude had left at the age of 16, when he was soon to be entitled to the throne, to have the duties of a king brought upon him as a test. He ignored the challenge. Jude had dreamed of being in a place in which their was nothing but equality, where he could be distant to the family in which he believed was only his own by his DNA. Jude took on the role of a pirate. Having set sail, stowed away on the ship of a man who worked often down at the Harbor, he risked his life for a taste of what was real. When he'd been discovered, the man from the dock had found something in him, to which the pirates were held back from cutting him limb from limb, and tossing his mangled body into the ocean.

The man saw in Jude what was to make the greatest pirate that ever lived.
"Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello."

-The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Old Posted 07-29-2011, 04:09 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #3  

( I'm sorry, this is so long. )

The sea roared as it pushed against the ship, birds chirped in the early hours of the morning. The wind gently pushed the ship forward as she steered it. A small table stood next to her. On it was a map with a compass settled on top of it. A rather unnoticeable island had been circled on the map, it was her destination.

Lucy had dreamed of a life at sea. Ever since she was a young child she took an immense interest in pirates. Since she was wealthy she was taught to read and write. Her nose was always buried between the pages of a book. Lucy dreamed of finding lost treasures, she dreamed of travelling around the world. On her eighteenth birthday she told her parents that she wanted to become a pirate. They disapproved of this and showed this by locking her away in her room. She was not allowed out until she agreed to become something of higher-status. Angered by this, Lucy refused to do as they wished. Anyone sent in to convince her otherwise was killed.

Lucy waited until the entire island was distracted to depart. When she saw ships approach the island late at night she knew it was the right moment. Lucy escaped as the villagers were distracted by their guests. Pirates who are been tricked by rumours to come to the island. They would be feasted on. Little mercy would be shown because they had set the homes on fire. As she sailed away she watched flames consume the village. She secretly hoped that the castle would burn to the ground. She smiled, thinking of her father's face when he found out that she had taken his most prized posession. His ship.

Her icy eyes grew wide as a island came in to view. It was still quite some time away, yet she was still excited. Her heart began to beat enthusiastically in her chest as it became more visible. She had made it! Lucy couldn't control herself, she began to laugh. She jumped from her post, and rushed across the deck to the anchor. Gripping it, she threw it overboard. Once the ship had come to a full stop she uncovered the little row boat.

Then her eyes caught something else. It was a fast approaching ship. Her stomach became entangled with knots. Fuck, she thought. Lucy was all alone and was about to have her first encounter with pirates. To make things worse they were probably humans. She had never seen humans up close before, she wondered if she was stronger than them.

She stood quietly, her body tensed up as the ship pulled up next to hers. She closed her eyes as she heard something thrown overboard. An anchor. Her heart fluttered in her chest as she heard another noise. A large plank had been placed between the ships as a make shift bridge. When she opened her eyes men stood before her, grinning.

Lucy had tried to fight them, but it was useless. They took her treasures, they took her ship and threw her over board. They had given her a plank of wood to use to stay afloat. How kind, she thought bitterly. Her nails dug in to the wood as she watched them sail away. Her body trembled, the water was unbearably cold. She rested her head on the plank of wood and sighed heavily. There was nothing she could do. She held back hysteric sobs.

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 04:17 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
(Sorry for taking so long)
Jude sighed softly as he leaned over the rail, a shaking hand running through snowy white hair as his eyes scanned over the black water. "You know, there's something calming about being here, in the dark.." he said softly, he had men aboard, and he'd speak to whomever would listen. Though he may had been the Captain, he was relaxed, and tonight things were calm, chilly, but there wasn't a cloud in sight. His head tilted back, eyes engulfing the scene of the stars, each little spec of light. He searched through the constellations carefully. He'd never been one to use a map during the night, he liked navigation through the stars, because they weren't simply some piece of paper, they didn't just sit there with some map makers name scrawled along the back. You didn't need to know how to use a compass to which way was where. They'd be in town in a couple of day's, and they'd stalk up on food and clean water before attempting a voyage to the Bermuda triangle, where it was told no man had left alive. For Jude it was worth the risk. But as he glanced back at his ship mates, each time he thought of how he'd never care to see the land, but these Men, they searched for riches only so they could support their families.

Part of Jude questioned if 5 years ago he'd really made the proper decision, to leave the castle, he could have done so much good on land. If only he could have kept himself controlled. He could have been a great king, and fixed all of his parents wrong doings. But did the people wish to be fixed? He guessed he'd never know what the people wanted. Jude only knew what he wanted, what his crew wanted, and what people had originally wanted of him. His slender pale hands pushed hard against the rail, forcing himself to rock casually, back and forth on his feet before he strode along the deck. "Who's steering.." he mumbled to himself as he climbed the steps. Letting the man at the wheel rest as he took hold of it.

He could stare at black water for hours, and wonder what was underneath it. Deep down, below the ships, he wondered how many wrecks they could explore, how many precious jewels they could find. But there was always something terrifying of black water, to Jude if you couldn't see what was down there, it meant it could be anything. Some nights he felt childish, not wanting to look at the water in fear he'd discover something he'd never hoped to see. He shuddered at the thought of not being able to see something that could see you. He brought his eyes up from the floor, long enough to notice something floating about in the water. "THROW THE ANCHOR!" he called to his men as he jerked the wheel to the right. He wouldn't want to hit it, he thought he saw something. He could see the body approaching. If he dropped the anchor now they wouldn't crash into her, and the waves from the boat stopping would have less of an impact on whatever it may be.

"It's a woman.." he breathed finally as he dropped a row boat off the side, scaling the side of the boat as another man took the wheel from him. His eyes widened, was she dead? he wondered. He grabbed the ore, slowly forcing himself closer to the woman. He closed his eyes, sucking in a hard breath as he slowed. He prayed she wasn't dead. Something about dead people had always made him squarish. He'd always made sure to watch out for every living soul. He was rebellious and a pirate, but the fairytales never told the truth about how he was kind. He dropped the ore in the boat, reached out, he drew his hands back, the water was like ice. "You're safe.." Jude whispered to the corpse before him as he pulled up at the plank, forcing her up into the boat, his cold shaking hands tried worked around the ropes, untying her. "Are you alive.."he mumbled. His hand slowly reaching for his blade to cut away her sleeve so he could easily access her pulse. "Say something.. Do something.. Anything.." he mumbled as he said in the boat. He cut a slit in her sleeve, pressing his thumb against her wrist, he could feel it. He breathed hard. She'd come around if she hadn't already.. He slowly paddled them back to the boat, waiting at the bottom for any assistance his crew could offer. The boat was risen from the water, and up high enough for the men to help her out of the boat. He tossed the plank on board, lifting her softly, he handed her to the men above, climbing out on his own. "Pull the anchor up, find her a bed, and a blanket, dry her off, feed her, we'll drop her off at the next village." he said sternly as he watched his men scurry about.
"Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello."

Last edited by MuseSick; 07-30-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Old Posted 07-29-2011, 04:42 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #5  

The cold had finally gotten to Lucy. Her body felt weak, her head began to spun. Then she had fallen asleep, clutching the plank of wood desperately. She hoped that she would not let go as she dreamt.

When she awoke she was somewhere else. Somewhere that she had not been before. At first when she felt dry and comfortable, she thought she was in her bed. Had everything been a dream? Her eyes opened and then she knew that she was wrong. I'm not at home, she thought, where the hell am I? She sat up, her heart began to pound in her chest. She was scared. Her eyes then fell to her body, she was not wearing her clothes. These were someone else's clothes. They were rather big on her petite frame.

She brought herself to the side of the bed, she wiggled her toes in delight. She could feel her legs, she could feel her whole body. She was alive. An overwhelming feeling of relief washed over her. How good it felt to be alive. Lucy stood, she screamed when she noticed someone in front of her. Then laughed when she realised it was her own reflection. A mirror stood in front of her.

Her eyes examined herself. She twirled, her dark hair fell upon her face, the over-sized shirt flowed effortlessly. It was so big, she looked like a fool. She brushed her hair from her face. Then she heard noise from above, moving and talking. It didn't sound like there was one person. There were many. She ran her hand along the wall of the room then found herself on the deck. Her eyes look around her. She was on a ship.

Last edited by gremlin; 07-29-2011 at 05:02 PM.
Old Posted 07-29-2011, 05:00 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude's skin crawled as he herd the high pitched scream, one in which he'd herd before from one of his men, but was doubting it was a crew member at this point. He let go of the wheel, taking long strides along the deck, his feet slapping along the stairs loudly as he head towards where he believed to have herd the scream. His eyes set upon the female and his heart fluttered. "Good Job men.." he said gently. He was thankful she was alive. He'd seen mangled bodies before, when he'd first became a pirate, that of a small child, who had come across the wrong pirate ship. He glanced up and down, taking in her features. She looked strange in his clothing.

"Well, aren't we glad to see you up and about." he said finally, standing before her he leaned against the railing behind him. "Did you sleep well, can anyone get you anything?" he asked. Jude never really had been one to miss a beat, he could fire question after question aimlessly, and still manage to remember all the questions he'd asked after getting long and detailed answers.

"I hope they accommodated you nicely. I'd found you strapped to a plank laying in the water. Your dress was soaked so my Men had removed it and set it out so it can dry in the sun when it's finished rising. I suspect it'd be dry by about Noon, so you will no longer have to wear my clothing, M'lady." he said as he bowed his head, removing his cap from his snowy white hair in a gentle manner before placing it back where it rightfully belonged. "You're safe here." he said quietly. "We wont hurt you, and we'll drop you off at the next stop, which is granted a few day's away, but not far none the less. " he was brewing with questions but calmed himself long enough to let her have her own word in.

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 05:12 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #7  

Lucy watched as a man approached her, she tilted her head and observed him as if she were an animal. Curiosity filled her eyes. Her eyes bounced from his face to his clothes to his body language. She listened closely to his voice. The way he spoke made her heart flutter. He was the captain. She couldn't help but smile. She wondered what his name was.

"I slept well," she answered almost shyly. She felt eyes on her, some crew men were looking. What were they thinking? "Thank you." Lucy twirled her hair around her finger playfully. "I got myself in quite a bit of trouble. I was being a irresponsible fool, pirates stole my ship and everything on it then tossed me in the water as if I were nothing but trash." Her lips pouted. "I was alone, I should have known better. I should have been better equipped." Her eyes met his.

She placed a finger to her lips and chewed nervously. "You're a nice change from what I first experience with pirates. You're so kind, thank you." Her cheeks felt hot, she couldn't help but blush. Lucy had never held a conversation with anyone, except for her parents, servants and of course those awful pirates that had robbed her. Though she didn't talk much to them. "My name is Lucy." She felt the sudden need to introduce herself. She found that it would be rude not to. She reached her hand out to shake his.

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 05:23 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude smiled down at her as he shook his head with a chuckle. "That's okay, once upon a time I guess we all did stupid things. I mean- I stowed myself away on a ship filled with men who would have killed me, and five years later here I am a Captain of my own ship. Everyone learns something from their mistakes, you'll learn to have a sword, or gun, and a crew." he said as he looked around, waving his hand at the guys. "Sails- Risen, the winds picking up guys!" he called as he looked back to her. "You know- I'm surprised they just threw you into the water, the men- Pirates, can be much more vile than that. I was surprised to find you clothed, let alone alive." he admitted nodding his head curtly.

He watched the blush spread along her cheeks and a meek smile spread along his lips. He hadn't much practice with women, being captive in a castle for quite some time, and leaving to a ship filled with men at 16, he'd never really gotten any practice. He took it as a sign he wasn't doing half bad. At least she was done screaming. "But- unlike the average ship filled with pirates, we wont hurt you. We're very much against the lack of equality between men and woman. " he said as his hands rubbed along the rail.

"I'm Jude Anthony Vortage, I'm the captain of Pearl." he said softly as he slid his hand into hers, pulling her hand up he leaned down and kissed the back of it softly. "Welcome aboard, whatever you need Ms.Lucy, I will, and the rest of the crew will be at your services. Well.. As long as you stay out of the way.." he added. "I don't want you to fall over board.." he teased laughing. "So Ms. Lucy, why were you sailing away anyways?" he asked.

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 05:36 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #9  

Lucy listened to his story, she smiled at what he had done. He was right, everyone made mistakes and there was always something to learn from them. She wouldn't allow herself to end up in such a frightening situation again. If only she had let her friend's come along, she would have had help. Though, she did prefer to keep them out of danger.

"I was terrified," she croaked. "I have heard of what men are capable of doing. I know that it could have been far worse. I'm just happy to be untouched and alive." She never looked away as she spoke, she was taught that it was disrespectful to advert someone's eyes. "I appreciate your kindness, I will never forget it."

Lucy's body felt numb when Jude placed a kiss upon her hand. He was such a handsome man, he was such a gentleman. No one had ever done that to her. For a moment it felt as if she had swallowed her ability to speak. Her cheeks burned. She registered all of the information that he was giving her. The pearl? That sounds quite familiar.

She cleared her throat, attempting to seem grown-up. "To an island, I had read about it when I was a child. I suppose that it became an obsession of mine. I had always wanted to travel there." She began to play with the end of her sleeves. "They took my map though, they took everything. I have no place to go as well because I abandoned my family. They would never accept me back."

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 05:55 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude's mind wandered, it was something he did often when people spoke to him. He could take meanings and twist them altering them into something completely different. What men are capable of, he pictured a man standing on a ball, rolling around as he juggled, it made him chuckle inside. Thinking of how innocent things used to be just him and the jester in his room, the jester teaching him jokes to tell his maiden when he was older.

"You should prepare for the worst out here, yet hope for the best. There are many awful people out in the world, both Pirate and non Pirate, but there are also, many wonderful, loving creatures of the land. The sea posses both. " he said as he motioned out to the water, turning his back to her to inhale. "It's scent alone is enough to keep a person coming back. " he said, the blood in his veins pumping as he thought of swimming in the ocean, his eyes opening wide as he thought back to having nearly drown as a child.

"Island?" he asked curiously. "To each it's own. I've never been much for land myself, but I guess that maybe an island would be kind of like being on the sea, small, yet large enough, and close to the water. It's such a long distance from where I was to the ha-" he paused as he wiped around to look at her.

"You're a run away?" he asked sadly. "I could take you home.." he mumbled as he glanced at her. "To be honest- I should take you home, but if you're a run away I'm assuming home is the last possible place you'd want to go. The villagers are pleasant people, so if you really can't return home, I'm sure you wouldn't struggle to find a safe place, and somewhere to work." he said nodding. "Can I get you breakfast?" he asked as he held his hand out to her, bringing it in to loop it so she could hold it. "I'm sure I can scrounge up something for you to enjoy eating." he said hopeful.

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 06:05 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #11  

"I have always wanted to travel," she said and smiled. "I was taught to read and write at an early age. My father and mother preferred not to spend much time with me. They bought me books and toys to keep me quiet. I use to sneak out of my home and wander around the docks." Lucy began to twirl her hair around her finger again, remembering when she was young. "The sailors and pirates use to tell me all about their lives. I fell in love. When I discovered books about pirates in my parents library," she couldn't help but laugh. "I spent days reading them. I even read them twice. Maybe more."

Lucy listened to Jude, his voice was magnificent. She couldn't help thinking that. She didn't know what it was. When he abruptly stopped her face fell. She was afraid that he was angry that she was a run-away. She was afraid that he would take her home. Why am I scared? He won't be able to find my home. It's not on maps and whoever discovers it does not live to tell the tale. Then she thought, he doesn't know what I am. "Please, don't take me home."

When he mentioned food, her stomach growled. She didn't want human food. She was hungry for something that was entirely different. Her throat felt dry and she felt sick. Lucy had not fed for a few days, when she left home she had not thought of taking some bottled blood. She was in too much of a rush. I'm an idiot, she thought. Her heart felt as if it had skipped a beat when he took her hand in his. "I'm not hungry," she said politely.

Last edited by gremlin; 07-29-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Old Posted 07-29-2011, 06:17 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude glanced at her, reading and writing at a young age was impressive, considered a good portion of people couldn't do either at all, let alone have the skills to teach their offspring. "My parents tried to teach me how to read and write, but I was never much of a learner, of course I knew how but I preferred drawing, to reading and writing. My father thought it was a waste of paper, doodles that were lost or destroyed. But then again, my Father also assumed I'd take hold of the throne when he passed." he said it casually. Everyone on his ship knew what he was, who he should have been, and he made no effort to hide it. He ignored the growling, assuming it was one of his mates.

"Oh alright, well then I don't want to make you stand here, I'm going to make breakfast, if you'd like to help me. We've got many men to cook for and none of them know how. Pardon me for assuming you may know a thing or two about cooking. I find many woman are taught how to cook, and hell you probably could cook much better than myself, just by standing in the kitchen," he admitted with a chuckle as he wrapped slender fingers around her hand. Bringing her along back into the cabin she'd come from, he led her past the bed she'd been lying in and down another flight of stairs.

"This is the Kitchen, I mean it's kind out out dated, but of course, what is expected." he said "a kitchen filled to the brim with pirates, all trying to cook at once, let alone knowing how to cook at all. Most men here can't, that's one thing I can't force my crew to do either, is cook. " he said nodding as he pulled out what appeared to be a pot, throwing peeled potatoes, meat, and carrots in it. "Well.. I hope they enjoy stew.. again.." he said chuckling. "We're short on supplies right now. That's why we're heading into the village." he said running a hand through snowy white hair as he tossed his hat on the counter.

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 06:35 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #13  

"You were a king to be?" she asked. It wasn't as if he had not made it clear. She did not expect another person out in the world to be like her. She wondered if Jude had had a horrible relationship with his parents. Her father had not been pleased when the doctor announced that he was in fact a she. He had expected a boy. This didn't stop him from using a disappointing situation to his advantage. He quickly found a suitor for Lucy. It almost seemed as if he had picked a person who was the exact opposite of her. She hated him. When she begged her mother to stop this, her mother beat her without hesitating. It had been the first time that her mother had done such a thing. She suspected that her father had told her to, he was rather controlling.

Lucy allowed her hand to embrace Jude's, she had never held hands with anyone except for her mother. She followed almost obediently. "I don't mind helping, I take no offence." she said pleasantly. "My mother loved to cook before her accident, she taught me basics. I also use to sneak in to the kitchen and help after she had finally agreed to hire cooks. They seemed to love me, they said that I was a natural cook. My father caught me one day. He was very angry." As they entered the kitchen she felt his hand slip away from hers. "He yelled at me, he even hit me. He said that I was distracting the cooks. I was wasting his money. Then he made a comment about how he thought that the food tasted different. He made it different sound like a bad thing. He didn't like change."

Lucy stood still for a moment, she felt awkward in the unfamiliar space. "If you want," she began and approached Jude. "I can stay with you, I can cook. I can even clean the ship."

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 06:47 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude blushed as he looked at her. "Yeah, I was a king to be actually, but I decided that I didn't want anything to do with being a king.. I mean my family was never exactly graceful or decent. They treated their subjects like trash and I couldn't stand it. I mean sure I could have stayed and over taken the thrown, and completely redone the whole kingdom. But I couldn't wait that long. I couldn't wait for my father to croke just so I could be a better king. Besides half of our subjects hate my family, and I doubt they'd listen. That's why when I stowed away on a ship, I was saved by a man, the rest wanted to kill me for the things my father had done. It's a shame you can't meet him, he died after my 3rd year on the boat." he said as he guided her into the dining room, sitting in a chair he picked up a dart and threw it at the map.

"Your- You're of royalty aren't you. It's very rare you hear of a family that isn't royal that had enough Rubies to have a servant of any kind. What kingdom are you from?" he asked. "I myself am from, Elnoria." he said as he sat down, pouring them both a glass of water. "IT's awful that your parents treated you like that, as if you were nothing.. I'm very sorry they did that to you..I can't stand the thought of abusing a women, a man who deserves it on the other hand, is a different subject." he said as he folded his hands around his drink.

"Stay.. Here on the ship..? I'd say it's to dangerous but you seem to know.. SOME things about being a pirate.. But honestly I don't know if you'd like to stay, we're heading out to the Bermuda Triangle.. and you could die.. Well.. We all could.." he said his voice trailing off, his eyes glued to the wood pattern in the table now. "I don't know you well, but I don't think I could turn around and take your life and lay it in my hands. These men are willing to die at all costs, with the hopes that if they find money, jewels, anything of value they can support a family of their own. You.. How old are you?" he asked looking down at her. "You're young..You could do such great things.." he whispered.

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 07:00 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #15  

A smile crept across her face as she saw Jude blush. She followed him in to the dining room and pulled out a chair to sit in. Lucy leaned backwards and closed her eyes for a moment. Her smile faded as he questioned her about her royalty. She opened her eyes and looked at him. "You caught me," she said, she couldn't help but shrug. "I am of royalty, I should not have spoken so much about myself. I gave it away, didn't I?"

Lucy wasn't sure if she should or even could speak of her kingdom. She took her glass and drank a bit, attempting to avoid answering him. "I can't tell you where I'm from. I can't tell you anything." she finally blurted out. It felt as if she couldn't breath for a moment. Her eyes looked away from him and she looked around the room nervously.

"I would rather stay here and have a place to call home, rather than be homeless for the rest of my life amongst people who aren't like me." she took another sip from her glass then placed it on the table. She ran her finger in circles on the top of it. "I'm strong, I can help. I can fix weapons, I can cook, I can clean. I can also protect myself, perhaps I couldn't against those pirates earlier... but I can with help." She wasn't too sure if she should lie about her age or not. Lucy decided that if she lied to him and he found out, he would probably not trust her. "I'm eighteen."

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 07:25 PM  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jude shook his head up and down, nodding in agreement. "Yeah I think it was the servant thing. I mean there's nothing wrong with being royal. I guess we're both kind of in the same boat, parents who don't understand us, born into something that we never wanted. It's a shame you can't choose thing's like your name, or your family. I mean- I think I'd disown everyone but my Mum in a heart beat. But I think the things we endure make us who we are. I wouldn't be a Pirate, let alone a Capetian, if no one had driven me mad with their lack of equality, I'd still be in my kingdom, locked away in my room, and I'd probably love my life.." he said nodding. "There are both pros and cons of being a Pirate.. You must know this.." he said gently. "Of course you do- you've read about it. But reading isn't quite like living.." he said gently as he rubbed her hand softly.

"We'll see how you do the next few day's, and the crew and I will decide collectively when we arrive if we'll need to purchase another pillow and blanket. I myself don't sleep much so if you DO end up staying, you can sleep in my bed. Since I prefer to be awake in the night time." he nodded. "But- as for now you can learn the ways of the ship, and fall in line. " he said as he looked up at the ceiling. "I'm not going to promise you can stay, because although I am the captain, I will not put discomfort to my crew." he said. "Since I don't really believe it to be fair. I'm not the only one running the boat, and hell they could over throw me if they wanted! There's about 20 of them and 1 of me. They could feed me to the fish and no one would find me. But they wont because I believe in equality. They follow what I say, but at the same time, we listen to one another." he nodded.

"You're only 18?" he asked as he looked down at her. "Well you're not a child, so you're old enough to be here, I mean of course being a pirate has no age limit, I'm 21, I've been on here since I was 16. So I can't speak of you not being OLD enough. Because it'd be unfair, like most things in life. " he said with a chuckle. His hand running through his hair as he twirled his hat along his finger.

Old Posted 07-29-2011, 07:37 PM  
Closed Thread