Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #1601  
he grinned as the other stripped in his arms, "a pair of heeled shoes and jizz, that is how much you can have, you shouldn't however have on anything but me"
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 01:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
"Oh and how I am suppose to avoid dress code violation... no shoes... no spunk, only you." He said pulling the man into a kiss. With one nimble jump he latched himself around the others waist.
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 01:57 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #1603  
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it seemed inevitable that pyce would not last and the morning-evening ended where it began with pyce in bed though this time he managed to get a shower out of it first and as the other lay there resting he could not help but want to run his hand through the damp tresses, "i will be back later. sleep, eat something and call if you get bored i know i will be"
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #1605  
He did not wake, not for Ambrosia as he left, not for his dog that wandered loudly to his cage, or the doctor and let himself inside the apartment hours later. Galvin felt nothing as the man handled his limbs, inspecting every inch of his body. It wasn't until the man slipped the tiny sliver needle into his arm, that both he and his loins shamefully woke. There was a not of concern in the old eyes but Galvin said nothing. Instead he fell back among his pillows trying to recapture his sleep.

(If you want he will wake up way later. He will be hungry for what ever Ambrosia likes including sex, though the doctor will have warned Ambrosia not to be too rough)
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 12:05 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the other never called and after the night became the next day he found himself skulking back to the apartment
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 04:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #1607  
He was not sure how long he was asleep. However waking he realized his arm was loaded with drugs and his body was warm, not by his dog but from being held like a doll. He rolled so that his body was straddling Ambrosia. He was hungry for both the man and his expensive taste in dinner.
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he woke as he was shoved onto his back and sat upon and opening his eyes he saw galvin looking down at him with hungry eyes. he offered a grin, "'morning, you look like you want something pyce"
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #1609  
The words rolled off his tongue before he could stop them. "I am hungry Ambrosia Garagrin." His lips fell onto the mans collar, licking along the pale bone. Once he rounded the curve he let his teeth drag along until he found the curve of Ambrosia's should lightly nipping at it.
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it made him smile wider and wake up more to hear his words given back to him and shifting so that he could see better he gave the other a retort, "then eat something and afterwards i can call that place you are so fond of"
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 05:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #1611  
http://www.ixworlds.com/viewtopic.ph...p=18614#p18614
XD I think Galvin will die by snoo snoo.
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
there was no rest for the wicked it seemed for nearly as soon as he drifted off tangled around pyce he received a barrage of calls all demanding he come in to work, after the fourth call he pulled himself free to go clean off and see what the bitching was about
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #1613  
before ambrosia left he pulled the man by his collar twisting him into a kiss. his hand found the cell-phone, "only i should have your number" his second kiss grew a bit rougher, "call me and we will go out. no indian." letting go he hobbled to the shower not waiting for the door to slam
Last edited by Poggio; 12-01-2012 at 11:35 PM.
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 12:20 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it took him a few minutes to understand what was so strange about the man's words but by then he was already in the maybach heading for work. feeling a sense of dread he called the doctor
Old Posted 12-01-2012, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #1615  
once again his sex-induced coma was interrupted and like a bear awoke in the winter he was livid. three vials and two tests later he was released from a confused doctor. galvin slept then. He woke again he felt a twinge of happiness. A month vacation from the high demands of sex seemed just want the doctor ordered. Taking care of his dogs needs he returned home, washing off the remains of sweat. Galvin felt oddly content dressing in the clothes he rarely got to put on. It seemed he was either hunter or an exotic Victorian doll. Today he got to be a human being, have dinner. Buttoning the last button on his vest he turned to gather his phone as it danced on the counter. Throwing on his jacket he left his apartment, sliding into the back of the Maybach and greeting the other with a kiss.
Old Posted 12-03-2012, 01:05 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the entire time he was gone he felt a twinge of unpleasant guilt, even after the doctor called and said none of the tests came back positive and the more comprehensive one was unlikely to pull out a different answer. it was with trepidation then that he picked up the man though the cheerful face and happy demeanor seemed to support the doctor's words. he accepted the kiss with silence and a smile that looked real enough to be accepted, "i do hope your fondness for foreign foods extends to seafood"
Old Posted 12-03-2012, 11:19 PM Reply With Quote