Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Derp
Default The Legend of Missingno {Open/Accepting}   #1  
Backstory
Many ago, the bright Pokémon world housed a lot of dark secrets, some more frightening than others.
Instantly, those stories get covered up. What was behind Bill’s House? His secret Garden. The one where
Supposedly, you could catch PokéGods? What happened to the Raticate that your Rival took onto the
S.S. Anne? The one that we never saw again after that battle. Where was the next place Blue came up?
In Lavender Town, within the cemetery called Pokémon Tower. I think you know what you did. However,
Now, there is one story that is infamous throughout the world. If just thought of, it can drive a man to
Go insane. Do we even dare call it a Pokémon at this point?

No. We don’t.

Upon hearing this legend, you decide to go off on a journey starting from wherever town you hail from and uncover the truth about Missingno. The journey is long and will break your mind in many way. Searching across the world you start to uncover the truth. By choosing to go on this journey you might as well say good-bye to your sanity now.
Last edited by Gary Oak; 08-26-2010 at 02:59 AM.
Old Posted 08-25-2010, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Rules:

-Follow the ToS and Forum Rules.
-Not everyone will start from the same town and you don't have to be. Travelling is fun but I feel things would be more interesting if they've met more people on the way and they add them to their group. You also have the right to decline an offer to join. However, in an attempt to circumvent God-modding, even if you start on Cinnabar Island, you will still have to travel and figure out the mystery.
-Yes, I know this interpretation is false. We have to have some way to explain him within the Pokemon World without breaking the fourth-wall.
-You don't have to be just starting your Pokémon journey. You don't even have to be on one, just find a creative way to involve yourself into the story.
-Please be consistent. If you just crossed paths with someone who you've never met, don't automatically know them. You can be friendly with them, but don't call out their names until they've actually told them to you.
-Literacy. Please.
-I shall be someone who gives info throughout the towns. I shall take on many personas. I might also give fake information. Piece it together and find out what fits and what doesn't. Good Luck.
Last edited by Gary Oak; 08-26-2010 at 03:23 AM.
Old Posted 08-26-2010, 01:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #3  
Character Skeleton:

Code:
Username:
Name:
Appearance: (URL so as not to Stretch the page)
Bio:
Personality:
Pokémon:
Old Posted 08-26-2010, 02:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Our Heroes:

The Antagonists:
Last edited by Gary Oak; 08-26-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Old Posted 08-26-2010, 03:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #5  
The Story Thus Far:
Old Posted 08-26-2010, 03:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Open and Accepting.
Old Posted 08-26-2010, 07:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Red-aholic
Default   #7  
This is so cool. xD I want to join!

Username: SakuraMinamino
Name: Mina
Appearance: Don't have a link...tall, longish red hair. Female. : )
Bio: From Viridian City.
Personality: Mostly easygoing but will defend my friends ruthlessly.
Pokémon: Charmander and Squirtle : )
Old Posted 09-13-2010, 11:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Divine Angel in Disguise
I'd like to try. (8

Username: Seraphim
Name: Sera
Appearance: http://i52.tinypic.com/wmjkpd.jpg Don't judge her looks, she only LOOKS young.
Bio: From Cinnabar Island, born and raised there by her mother. One day when she was a little girl she fell into the water and was swept out by the current, she yelled and yelled but no one could hear her except for a Staryu. The Staryu carried her back to shore and to this day they've been the best of friends. She had heard of the legend from visitors to the island and trainers to fight Blaine, she wanted to find out for herself what it was all about.
Personality: Spunky and eager a little shy around people but open to pokemon.
Pokémon: Starmie and Growlithe.

Love in all forms
Thank you Azrael for the Pandora Box Set~
Old Posted 09-13-2010, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Red-aholic
Default   #9  
owo Are we going to play?

This Sushi has been Fen-Bitten
Old Posted 09-19-2010, 07:39 PM Reply With Quote  
White's pet
Username: Morgan
Name: Morgan or Morie, depending on how well you know her.
Appearance: http://i51.tinypic.com/2uzy0l1.jpg
Bio: Morgan was born in Lavender town, her parents were great lovers of Pokemon and stumbled upon an Absol through their travels, they decided that this Pokemon would be the perfect pet for their daughter, with no intention of ever battling with him. However Morgan was not the typical girly girl her parents had expected her to be and at 17 she left home to explore the world of Pokemon and attempt to learn as much as she could about them.
Personality: Aloof, very soft-spoken, generally only speaks if absolutely necessary, fiercely protective, and somewhat caustic. She is usually portrayed as the cynic of her family.
Pokémon: Absol, Vulpix.
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 11:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #11  
Username: Phidori
Name: Zareph
Appearance: Messy purple hair that falls to middle of back, light skinned, bright blue eyes, male, about 5'9 in height. Lanky, toned sort of build.
Bio: A once rich kid from Saffron City. His parents are Team Rocket Executives that never had any time for him. Working day and night for the dark corporation they left him to his own devices most of his life and only stepped in whenever he needed money. The broken family games would end around his sixteenth birthday when Rocket found out that his parents were actually working undercover for Officer Jenny. Team Rocket swiftly ended his parents' lives with no mercy, and Zareph would have to flee to burning mansion that was once his home with his pokemon. Since then, he's been on the road. From riches to rags.. ~
Personality: Sarcastic... Rude, and generally not very nice.
Pokémon: Croconaw, Venomoth, Mightyena, Espeon, Nidoking, Hydreigon
Old Posted 04-30-2011, 03:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
OOC: Guys you just revived a dead thread of a guy who hasn't logged in since February. If you really want to get things rolling...I guess you can try to continue on and surprise him should he ever log back in. xD Or you can set up your own pokemone RP? Just a suggesstion.
Old Posted 05-07-2011, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #13  
I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Old Posted 05-19-2011, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
I actually wanted to see how this turned out but if the OP isnt gonna come back then theres really not much point in you guys posting here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 12:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #15  
This does look interesting I might join if it gets started

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。