Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #65  
XD yeah he is. I mean the kid just kicked some one, and then choked them. I don't think that Jirazel can do that, despite altered genetics.

And phishaw it can always be cauterized if need be before he bled out. But fine, fine no maiming the poor kitty :3.

Coolbeans! Just Aliens or revolt too?
Old Posted 03-26-2014, 02:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
lol I see

-shrugs- Well the intention is to kill so revolt will follow close at the heels of the alien invaders. If it feels right go ahead and do it.
Old Posted 03-26-2014, 09:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #67  
Houston we have Aliens. xD.
Old Posted 03-26-2014, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
aerial bombardment =O
I think the rp inspired a recent dream somewhat :p
Old Posted 03-29-2014, 08:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #69  
Hmm only ones I'm familiar with are 'The world ends with you', 'kingdom hearts' , 'final fantasy', 'chronotrigger/cross' annd 'pokemon'.
XD although out of that, the only ones I might be interested in would be the first two.
Also, did you get my pm? x3
Old Posted 04-03-2014, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Both I am itching to do. Especially as I await for KH3! :D
I'll leave the choice up to you. We could of course do both at the same time but that might be risky since you're just getting back on the bus. If you're gonna do more than one best not be the same person twice imo.

Generally I come up with plots when I'm sleepy so I don't have one at the moment. I do have old characters though for the RPs. I'll have to recreate them from memory though as idk which avi site they were stored on >_<
Old Posted 04-03-2014, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #71  
Hmm we could do kingdom hearts then. XD...
Although be warned, I've only played KH 1 and 2 and chain of memories.
and i barely payed attention to the story in 'dream drop distance' but i did play it. XD
You can think of the story if you want x3
Old Posted 04-03-2014, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
My character is Katai. If I remember correctly he has jet black hair and blue eyes so light they're almost white or sky colored. He grew up on a tourist beach that also had a derelict Balamb Garden outside the town. He used trap spells to deal damage or allow him opportunity to deal damage. Yes he was a keyblade wielder although where/when do you want this to take place?

If we have it before Sora's time there are more keybladers out there. Or we can go non-canon and simply uh do something. Hmm heartless and/or nobodies appear as well as chunks of other things from the world that never was?

ps I really don't mind adjusting Katai as necessary. Appearance and trap spells are the important bits not the keyblade part.
Old Posted 04-03-2014, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #73  
Nah Katai sounds awesome x3
Hm.. I guess... before sora's time? Since that sounds like it'd be easier? XD
We making up our own characters? x3 If so, should I think up a guy or a girl? Which do you perfer? xD I don't mind either. XP
Old Posted 04-03-2014, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Just so you know that "canon" idea of mine only takes bits of the canon stuff so we play outside the game's actual time frame. If I were to stick by that kind of planning then before Sora's time was the Keyblade War. There's not much else that is made notable. So Katai could end up with a keyblade and forced to pick a side in a war he'll find stupid.

But I can't think of much to do in that war...cause I think it's stupid xD;; If you can think of one I'll roll with you =3

I don't mind guy or girl. Which ever one you feel like right now ;) If you want to use a canon character you can. I just don't rp one personally.
Old Posted 04-03-2014, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #75  
Alright then the canon one works. xD
Also what does Canon mean? XD /gets shot
Old Posted 04-03-2014, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
ahahaha oh my God you are carrying a conversation without knowing what I'm saying? We are going to get along fabulously lol
-Vincent is brought back to life with the magic of laughter-

I'll go make the thread right now.
Old Posted 04-03-2014, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #77  
But. you. but. I... i still dunno what Canon means. DX

Alrighty. XD...
Old Posted 04-03-2014, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Oh yeah that was your question wasn't it ^_^;;
Canon means it is true to the original story. The Rp will partially remain true to the KH universe as best we can. But we'll be making up things as we go as well. I already have a plot point in mind. I don't think Katai will be a keyblade wielder. Instead he'll grab one of the OrgXIII member's weapons and awaken some residual memory and partially learn some of their powers. I'm trying to decide which member has a backstory that will further the plot of the RP.

This may seem stupidly elaborate for an RP. Don't worry I don't really take things seriously. I just get really really giddy about brainstorming stories. Hence I NEVER finish a story...like nanawrimo. =(
Old Posted 04-03-2014, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #79  
xD Lmao so before I post my next post, I have to know do you want us to make it to the underground? Or would you like them to get captured or at the very least out of a car?
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 12:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
You seem to be the one coming up with the ideas for the aliens and stuff. My first question though is what IS the underground? Is it a bunker? A connection of tunnels used by smugglers?
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote