Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Heavenly Angel
Smile Donating to the site~   #1  
I'm just here to encourage users to help donate to the site whenever they can. :) I don't even need to donate to the site, but I want to because I want it to keep living. Every little donation counts!

I donate here and there, and I'm planning to keep doing it every month for new monthly items. ^^ I missed out so many newer monthly items, but no more. Even though the site is not active like it used to be, it still one of my favorite websites to go on. I have so much memories on here, and I don't want it to be gone...ever.

I love Trisphee, even when it's really slow! I made so many great friends, and I know that some people don't like me because I can come off as annoying, but I'm a nice person. I'm not as annoying as I used to be haha, I've grown a lot since then.

I have been here since 2009, and I love you guys many more years to come.
Old Posted 03-03-2017, 03:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
The site is dead without you here v.v Thank you for your continued support. I will try to donate, but I am between jobs at the moment. I have huge savings goals this year and plans to pay off my car in the next few months. I'll be working my tushy off yet again this summer to save up for another winter in our first house. Thank you for making this post. The staff is constantly busy with the site it seems.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 03-03-2017, 04:03 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #3  
It's hard for me to donate because of rent, groceries, and bills *Sad* I missed so many monthies and yearlies T.T
Old Posted 03-03-2017, 07:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
<3 Thank you, Panda.

There is nothing bad about not being able to donate. You definitely shouldn't put yourself in hardship to help us out! :)

If you do wanna help without buying Runes, tell your friends about Trisphee! More people means more activity, thus more reasons to post and earn Aurum, and maybe more people who can buy Runes.

As always, I do want to assure everyone that Trisphee's not going anywhere...but more donations gives a lot more leeway in what we can do.
Old Posted 03-03-2017, 09:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #5  
This is a really nice site so I can understand why you'd want to encourage donating. If you don't have extra money don't take it on yourself. It's understandable.
Old Posted 03-11-2017, 04:35 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
I also donate pretty monthly panda XD for the same reason! I love the people here and the community offered to us and would love to make sure that we don't lose it. Plus, the more donations we can bring in the better stuff can be for all of us!
A lot of people don't realize when using the internet how much running sites, having good graphics, and having staff can cost the sites themselves and jut go about wanting everything for free. There has to be some of us to keep it going XD

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 03-11-2017, 04:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #7  
I'm finally able to donate, and I have done once already, I won't be able to again until after the first of the month though.
Old Posted 03-11-2017, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
"Where to, Miss? To the Stars."
I love Trisphee so much, I think I donated some money the first day I registered. Looking forward to the next time I can donate~
Old Posted 03-11-2017, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote