Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixels
Default   #49  
i was going to go on about cookies but this is a pity party, we are not allowed to celebrate the joy of cookies on this occasion.

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:00 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
You are allowed to celebrate the joy of cookies provided you also lament that you can't eat 'em at this juncture, and lament LOUDER and LONGER to tip the balance towards the laments.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Default   #51  
Exulansis, there is a serious flaw in your logic:
Cookie dough
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
I wanted to find the clip from the movie "My Favorite Martian" of Christopher Lloyd just saying "Cookie dough!", but I couldn't find it. So just pretend I did.

Cookie dough!
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #53  
Wha-? Cookie dough isn't allowed in my house! I did not invite any cookie dough! Make it skedaddle out the egress at ONCE! *throws tantrum*

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exulansis View Post
Wha-? Cookie dough isn't allowed in my house! I did not invite any cookie dough! Make it skedaddle out the egress at ONCE! *throws tantrum*
It will be tough, but I will eat it all to make it go away.
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:13 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #55  
Oh Salone *clutches his arm and sobs for a minute, then transfers sobs back to Law's arm* thank you. You saved my party from a gatecrash!

...on an unrelated note. I can't figure out for the life of me how to buy runes. I click on them everywhere I see them but they refuse to get clicked

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Quote:
Oh Salone *clutches his arm and sobs for a minute, then transfers sobs back to Law's arm* thank you. You saved my party from a gatecrash!

...on an unrelated note. I can't figure out for the life of me how to buy runes. I click on them everywhere I see them but they refuse to get clicked
Oh! They're a premium currency. It's the "Donate" tab up at the top. I know they aren't exactly explained very well. Heh heh ^^;

And pffft, wouldn't notice anyway. We got hit with heavy rains today and I made the idiotic mistake of leaving my raincoat in the car, where it would do me the least amount of good possible. I am still drying off and it's been hours.
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:19 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #57  
Cool. I know what to do with my birthday money now WOOT.
*waves voodoo wind at Salone* Get dry!

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:31 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
hey everyone, what's up?
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 10:48 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #59  
Hey Maro! Your avi is awesomerad

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 11:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
You need ink cartridges NO PLZ GONK

I just want a super cheap tablet that's good for pixeling and digital art and I can use a stylus and not worry about ink and cartridges because it's digital, y'know?

Dolly- That vid was so cute x3 yeah I love zoning out on walks. I love being in my own head where it's like, whatever. Haven't tried zoning out in front of a lake. At least when I'm an adult I'll be able to choose more. If I wanna mess up or be 'responsible'. Right?
Once you get used to being able to draw directly on the surface that the image appears on (like is the case with non-digital art) it gets hard to put up with drawing on a tablet and seeing the image show up on the screen. >.> The Bamboo Spark is a good middle-ground, plus it lets you draw while you're on the go (including using a pencil with an eraser for sketching and then going over it with a pen) and then import the inking digitally.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #61  
I see

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-13-2015, 06:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
*A seven-headed dragon comes in with a bundle of pity-food*
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 11-13-2015, 10:14 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #63  
*dabs eyes* OMG thank you! Just in time for when I gotta start comfort eating! *strokes the scales and the lovely leathery wings*

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-13-2015, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote