View Poll Results: Canine or feline?
Canine! 4 14.29%
Feline! 14 50.00%
Both! 14 50.00%
Other! 1 3.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Rebooting....
Default   #721  
Luckily I get paid this week, so it's just a matter of finding a time to go to the vet. 50-80 wouldn't be too bad. *crosses fingers*

@Pie- Yeah.... don't think I can bring myself to do the Q-tip thing o.O
My first Trisphee art! Much love to the amazing Mica. <3 Check out the full size Here
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:28 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
I can't blame ya, Ana. That would be strange. I hope you find a place for her. What's her name?

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #723  
Ahaha, I don't blame you. I don't think I could do it either. Vet is definitely best thing. XD
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest
Animal Lover? Come join us!

Best people on earth can be found at the 10,000 Cat Paws Charity!

Gogo super kinspowers flowers and fish react!
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Her name's Abby ^^ She's a grey tabby that I think is part Abyssinian. She's really pretty and graceful. Except for her bow legs, lol.

Holy crap, I just read that if a cat in heat doesn't get pregnant they'll keep coming into heat every 2-3 weeks o.O *really needs to get Abby to the vet asap*
My first Trisphee art! Much love to the amazing Mica. <3 Check out the full size Here
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #725  
Aww...bow legs! I bet they're so cute! :P My boy kitty walks kinda bow legged. I just think it looks like he has sweat pants on. :P

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Yep, that's what I mean about the ovulating thing. =P You'll be okay when you get her to see the vet. <33
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest
Animal Lover? Come join us!

Best people on earth can be found at the 10,000 Cat Paws Charity!

Gogo super kinspowers flowers and fish react!
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #727  
Hehe, it's so funny because she's so delicate and graceful otherwise. And they're really noticeable when she's facing straight at you. XD

Yeah. I just wish I had known when I got her, so I could have done it sooner, before her first heat.
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Hehe. <3

Ana! We're both sad faces! :P

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #729  
Lol, yeah I saw that. I wonder why Trisphee thinks I'm sad, lol
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
I'm not sad, but I did have a long day. How was your day? Did ya just get home?

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #731  
Nope, had today off ^^ I was playing my PS2 most of the day, lol. And cleaned my bathroom and vacuumed.

How was your day? What made it long?
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Oh, just figuring out some life changing things. Think i'm going to drop out of college. I just think it's not for me. I've been over and over it in my head for months and I feel like today I decided. And it's a heavy weight.

Cleaning and ps2ing! Whatcha playing?

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #733  
Wow, that's a pretty major decision. You know what's best for you though, so trust your instincts *hugs*

Hehe, I've been going back and forth between a bunch of games, mostly Final Fantasy, Silent Hill and Xenosaga. Xenosaga's my favorite, but I can't play more until my paycheck when I can buy a disk repair kit to take care of some minor scratches that are making it freeze.
Old Posted 03-02-2011, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Pie loves xenosaga too. I don't think i've ever played it.

Yeah, I. Blah, yanno? Lol. *hugs* Thanks for being supportive, it's nice to feel like it might be okay.

Old Posted 03-02-2011, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #735  
Xenosaga's a really good game. I have all three of the games in the series. ^^ I like the Silent Hill games too, although I can only play about half an hour or so at a time, cause I get freaked out, lol.

And... apparently my neutered male cat is trying to help Abby out with her "problem" Sadly, Abby is bound for disappointment on that front, lol. He gave up and now she's following him around the room making little chirruping noises like "No wait! Come back! We can try again!"
Old Posted 03-02-2011, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Haha, poor Abby. She's so riled up she doesn't know what to do. It's so funny the way they act, so predatorial. But it's sad cause they're in pain.

Hmm..I know Alan, my fiance, loves the game too. Ha, yeah, I hear ya on silent hill. I'm not sure I could play it at all. I really don't know how I played Bioshock to be honest. I guess the story was worth it. And it WAS a really pretty game.

Old Posted 03-02-2011, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote