Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default Doesn't belong. NikkoxKaguya -M-   #1  
Disclaimer: This roleplay will potentially have gore, violence, language, and sexual as well as other mature themes. IF you are not of the mature age or are squeamish we would like to take this opportunity to ask you to leave. That was your one and only warning... have a nice day

The Edonil boarding school for gifted boys had been standing for over one hundred years, it use to be that you could only get in if you could pay the high monthly fees, but over the last ten years if you could get a marking of 80% or above you could gain placement at the highly sought after boarding school
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 12:04 PM Reply With Quote  
He looked to his map then to his timetable "Well it seems simple enough" he say to himself using the map to direct himself to his dorm room, he couldn't believe that he had actually got accepted into such a prestigious school. Though he was happy that he was doing his parents proud. At the moment he was wearing worn down white sneekers, slightly tattered blue trousers and a white shirt. Everything he needed had already been moved and his uniform would be provided.

Finally finding the way to his dorm room he looked at it "Trust me to get number thirteen" he say with a sigh shaking his head from side to side slowly his long flowing raven hair dancing around his small petite form "I'll have to do" he say opening the door and walked in, his deep sea blue eyes going wide "I could fit my home in this room three times!" he exclaimed falling backwards in disbelief
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 12:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #3  

Sliver eyes looked over the book then a loud "Shhhhhhh" came after. "Your quiet rude, I'm trying to read here. You must live a pretty shallow life to think you can fit your home here." said the young man sitting in the study area his light slivery white hair falling over one eye. Once getting a better look at the he snorted and laughed a little to him self as the thoughts wrapped around his head of 'Oh look commener trying to live in high life this should be rather amusing' shutting the book placing it on the table he got up walked over to the other.

"Welcome, my name is Hideki Crawford it seems your my new dorm mate." a smirk crossed his face as he felt amused looking down at the other held out a hand.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Last edited by NikkoGallarado; 08-28-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 07:20 PM Reply With Quote  
His sea blue eyes went to the one who just hushed him, and looked down a few seconds afterwards "I didn't mean to come off as rude, I've just never seen a place so big" he say in a small voice stuttering every few words "No, my life wasn't shallow... It was all my parents could afford" his voice showing honesty in it, he wasn't ashamed of his upbringing even if it was less than the rest of the students that resided within the school

Seeing the other move his hand forward he done the same "Feng Lei Song" he say with a gentle tone "It's a pleasure to meet you, I am so sorry I disturbed you" his voice showing just how apologetic he was about the whole situation, but for the moment that
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #5  

Hideki sat listening to the other his sliver eyes looking over to watch him it was rather amusing but he also felt like he was kind of annoying in away since he felt like the other didn't really belong there. Him making into the school it showed they would allow anyone in seems. Which was rather a bother to him, it was just another way for the school to gain something from the fact the other was less but it seemed he worked his way to be there that was just another reason to let him be there he guessed.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 07:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Feng moved into his room singing quietly to himself he wasn't aware if the other could hear him or not. Not that it mattered to much, but he would be embarresed if it was brought to his attention. soon he began placing what little clothing he did have he took out his laptop, his parents had been saving up for a long time to go on a family holiday, but when the accepance letter came through the money they had saved went on making sure he could get to the school and on the laptop he now had, it wasn't the latest one but it was all they could affored and for that he was truly greatful "I'll make you proud" he whispered as he stopped singing, his thumbs caressing the outer casing before he began singing servant of evil quietly starting to do some homework.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 08:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #7  

"So you must be very happy to be here." as he flip a page of his book his long hair pulled back neatly by a ribbon looking over the page then placed a maker to save his spot. No use in reading if he was going to be distacted by the boy that was now living in the same area as him. "Also what are your classes?" he asked. "You seem to be full of tunes of all kinds are you not?"

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Hearing the other talking to him he stopped singing and turned his head a smile on his face as he nodded "Yes, I am indeed happy to be here if not a little thrown off" he say looking back down to what he was writing "Umm.... I don't know, my scheduled wasn't given to me when I arrived, I know I have music, chemistry, physics, two languages, dance and a few other things" he say trying to remember some of his classes off the top of his head "Full of tunes?" he sounded surprised, until he realized and looked down almost submissively "Sorry I didn't realize I was singing so loudly" he stuttered
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 08:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #9  

"Ah it is fine, music is the way of life. I happen to enjoy it very much it is something I like listening to if not from time to time sing." as he stood. "I enjoy Oprah and dance." as he danced around some bowed. "But I also hate what I am. . . ." he stopped some looking across the room a soft "tch" came from him. "It seems you have classes that fall into the same area as mine but we may not have the same classes."

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
He blushed a little more at what the other had said, only looking up for a second. He smiled seeing the other was just as artistic as himself when it came to singing and dancing. When it came to his schedule he looked away believing what he was about to say was just going to make him a burden to him "You have been here longer, by what the headmaster said you are to be my guide we are in the same class if we have the same subjects" he smiled that he had found someone that would be a friend to him he hoped in such a small time
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #11  

"Oh really? I wasn't given word of that but if that is how it is then alright. So may I ask where you are from?" he him self was a child of English and Asian parents but no one spoke of it or really have a reason to talk about it it was how would one say swept under the rug.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
He nodded "I'm from Bejing" he say happily, he was proud of his heritage and it showed in his eyes "Where are you from?" he asked in return wanting to know a little about the person he was to stay in the room of "You don't need to answer if you don't want to" he say knowing that some half casts where touchie on the subject
Quote:

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 01:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #13  

"Half of me is from the UK, the other half some where from Asia so I'm not really sure where I am from all the way around." he said. "So glad you are happy with your little self" his hair falling over his eyes again then walking away to look out the window. "Well then maybe we can find someone to get your classes for you then."

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 12:00 PM Reply With Quote  
"Where were you brought up?" he enquired believing it would be a better question than the one he had asked before. Feng watched as the other moved to the window and smiled "They will be emailed to me within the next hour then I just have to print them out" he said his eyes going back to what he was writing contently humming the tune to chrono story
Quote:

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #15  

"Here. . ." was all he said to him. In away he felt bitter against this person who seemed to have luck and joy all at once. It was just cause he couldn't get to feel that joy of family but then again of how long he has been at the school no one seem to really like him at all. So it was just something he couldn't really understand from the other.

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
he looked up a smile still on his face as he was spoken to, still humming quite contently his hand never missing a litter or moving out of a straight line. He was glad he had the other as a roommate. He had no idea what the other was thinking to him he was just deep in thought so decided not to bother him with any questions, mid song he changed to hum the tune of bad apple randomly as the rune came into his head
Quote:

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 01:20 PM Reply With Quote