Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default Rivalry -M- (Uze x Kaguya)   #1  
Disclaimer: This roleplay will potentially have gore, violence, language, and sexual as well as other mature themes. IF you are not of the mature age or are squeamish we would like to take this opportunity to ask you to leave. That was your one and only warning... have a nice day

This rp is for myself And Uzekins, feel free to read but do not post.

The Edonil boarding school for gifted boys had been standing for over one hundred years, it use to be that you could only get in if you could pay the high monthly fees, but over the last ten years if you could get a marking of 80% or above you could gain placement at the highly sought after boarding school
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Last edited by Kaguya; 08-03-2011 at 05:53 AM.
Old Posted 07-23-2011, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
>reserved for our profiles<
Quote:

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 05:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
He looked to his map then to his timetable "Well it seems simple enough" he say to himself using the map to direct himself to his dorm room, he couldn't believe that he had actually got accepted into such a prestigious school. Though he was happy that he was doing his parents proud. At the moment he was wearing worn down white sneekers, slightly tattered blue trousers and a white shirt. Everything he needed had already been moved and his uniform would be provided.

Finally finding the way to his dorm room he looked at it "Trust me to get number thirteen" he say with a sigh shaking his head from side to side slowly his long flowing raven hair dancing around his small petite form "I'll have to do" he say opening the door and walked in, his deep sea blue eyes going wide "I could fit my home in this room three times!" he exclaimed falling backwards in disbelief
Quote:

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ryou had his things moved into dorm 13 earlier that morning. He was told he would have to share a room. He was not too thrilled about that, but was okay with it so long as his dorm mate was quiet and kept to himself. He didn't know anything about the other except for the fact he scored 5% higher in average marks than he did. He was generally tidy, being raised in a clean and prosperous household. He was the youngest of all the kids in his family, being the baby.

He had entered the dorm around 10 am, getting the movers to place his things where he saw fit. In the bedroom, he had chosen the bed on the right, not wanting to be by the window. He had his laptop on his desk beside the bed. He kept a vast collection of books as well. Some of those books were a little unnerving if his family ever checked through them. He had been in the shower, just about finishing up as he turned off the water. He walked out once he was finished, wearing his towel around his waist as he dried off his hair. He sat on his bed, pulling some clothes out of his suitcase to wear.
Yaoi Hangout Yaoi Rp Search
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
Getting over the initial shock of how big the room was he stood up and closed the door behind him. He knew that he would have a roommate and that didn't bother him to much as long as he could study, Looking to everything he felt slightly out of place, but took his small bag and took the bed to the left, this didn't bother him to much he liked sunlight.

Placing his bag down silently he went to the desk next to his bed and placed down the laptop his parents had saved since the acceptance letter arrived. He felt so bad that they had spent so much money on him but he would prove to them it was worth it, that he could provide for them like they had done for him. "I won't fail" he whispered

Hearing running water his eyes went to where the sound was emanating from "Hello?" he called out, his voice kind of shaky at meeting the co occupier of the room so soon after arriving, seeing the boy walk out he turned his head embarrassed "Umm..." he was startled he didn't know what to do but want to hide under his bed
Quote:

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 06:21 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ryou had come out of the shower in time to see someone duck and cover under the other bed. By the appearance of this boy. He assumed that he was one of the cleaners. Though from the glimpse he'd seen, looked awful young to be hired by the school. "uh...Hello? You can get up. I won;t bite...much." Ryou teased, waiting for the youth to crawl from under the bed so he could get a better look at him.

As the boy got up, Ryou studied him and his shifty movements. Could he be...scared? Maybe he was shy and nervous or something. He then noticed the clothes he had on. He assumed he definitely was the hired help. "Hello. Are you part of the cleaning staff?" He sat on his bed as he put on his socks, careful to not let his towel fall loose. He did not need anyone seeing his body, especially the help. Though at home his help did get to see it when he was younger. They'd end up being more of a family than his parents. He understood though that they were very important and busy people. He sometimes got to see them for a full 30 minutes on Sundays. He called them often from his cell, as he would do here.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 06:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
Kyoshi moved slightly from under his bead and looked to the other boy, but ducked under once more as he heard the tease "Please don't tease, if I wanted that I would have applied to a public school" his voice so quiet it could barely be heard. Eventually he got the nerve to fully get out from under the bed and straightened himself out, he felt nervous as he felt the others eyes on him.

He blinked at the question and shook his head "C-cleaning s-staff?" he questioned before shaking his head "N-no, I am studying here" he say sitting on his own bed "M-my name is K-kyoshi... t-this is the room I was assigned" he stutter holding out the letter so the other could see if he wanted
Quote:

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 06:53 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ryou softened his stare when he heard the other stutter so much. He looked at the slip, sure enough he was his dorm partner. He sighed, sitting on the edge of his own bed. "Name's Ryou. No offence but you do look like you don't really belong here. That's why I guess I kind of assumed you were a part of the cleaning staff though they also have a uniform they have to wear." He wondered about the boy's stutter and how he managed to get into the school. He'd heard that there would be a poor kid coming here. He wondered if this was the one.

"Is that stutter some sort of medical thing or just nerves? Not trying to sound mean. Just curious." He got up, going for his laptop to check on his stocks. He recently bought some for an animal sanctuary charity organization. All his funds would go to the charity. At least until he'd let them earn 100.000$ worth of funds. After that he would cut them off of his premium membership. He also decided to fix up his profile for the school's website. Updating his likes and dislikes and to see if they had any information on the poor kid. He wanted to see if he could be identified as being in this room or not. He just didn't feel right in asking him.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 07:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
Kyoshi looked to Ryou and smiled a little "It's nice to meet you" his voice still very timid as spoke "I don't take offense, I guess I would think the same thing if I was you" he looked down at the floor grabbing the bottom of his shirt "I stutter when I'm nervous or scared... I-I'm both at the moment, being around so many people who are of a higher social status" he confess

Bringing his forest colored eyes he watched as the other boy moved to his laptop for a moment "You do stock exchange?" he inquired but looked down "Sorry I didn't mean to pry... I was curious" he say quickly, standing he moved to his own laptop that seemed second best to the others, but she looked at it with love, it was something he had wanted since he was ten but money was always so tight for his family they could never get him such luxurious items, but they managed somehow to get the funds together so he had something all his own.

Sitting down at his desk he turned his own laptop on and started looking through the school website foe information on the history of the school. "Wow, some famous people came here" he sounded amazed, but soon he pushed his laptop to the side and brought out a notepad, pen and a notebook to get a head start on some studying, he hadn't bothered putting any information on himself up on the schools website as he never intended to socialize with anyone if he could help it.
Quote:

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"Yeah I have a few stocks. Helping out an animal charity right now. Once that's finished I get what's left over to do with as I please. That may be used on other stocks if there's others I take any interest in." Once he was done checking stocks and editing his information, leaving his interested in blank. He checked out who his teachers would be. He also caught on to what the kid had said. "Ah. you the one who had to earn your way in?" He used less than hurtful terms, finishing up on his profile with a picture if himself. He was glad the relationship status and sexuality stuff was optional. He himself hadn't really been sure as to what he was, only knowing he did like a fair bit of yaoi.

Ryou was at least glad the boy hadn't had a medical thing, chuckling as he'd still stutter a little. At least it was not permanent, that would just get annoying. "This is going to be brutal. Waking up that early and not coming back here until after 6. oh well at least I get to eat whenever I want. My parents bought out the teachers. My stomach chooses when it wants to eat. It's always been that way. Speaking of eating...I'm starving." He placed his laptop back on his desk, getting up and looking in the kitchen for food. He shouted from there. "you're welcome to anything in here as well if you didn't bring any with you. I had my servants fill up the kitchen with tons of stuff just to get started."
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
Kyoshi continued in his studies as the boy spoke of stocks and helping others "It is a good thing that you help those less fortunate than yourself" he say in a low voice as he turned the page "If you are asking if I am here on scholarship, then yes I am the poor kid... I am proud of who I am and that I didn't have to fling money to earn my way in here like some" his voice showed it wasn't personal to the other more an opinion and observation.

"The long hours do not bother me, I think I'll enjoy them" his voice showing honesty, though he moved into his bag and pulled out a few things one of them being a chocolate bar another being an application form to a nearby cafe, he paid no mind to what the boy said about his parents paid for him to eat when he wanted "I am fine thank you" he whisper gently as he began on the application form
Quote:

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"Ah. I also didn't have to buy my way in, just buy off the teachers so I can eat and not get sick when being forced to eat at certain times. Yeas I like to help the animals. Not so much for humans though. They always screw around, that's why it's easier to donate to pet shelters and zoo's and wildlife parks." He sighed, not really caring what the other did. He took out a frozen works pizza. Having to cook it in the oven. Only problem is he did not know how to cook. "Hey! you know anything about cooking?"

Ryou wasn't sure how to turn on a stove or wait for it to bake or how long it would take to cook or not burn. He was rethinking making something like this. It seemed like too much work if it got ruined. He walked back to the bedroom, hoping he knew something at the very least. He couldn't help but shake his head as he saw the chocolate bar. "I seriously doubt that counts as a meal. So...can you cook at all? I have no clue how, as I was never taught. I don't want to ruin the pizza by burning down the kitchen."
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  
"My words where not directed at you personally, I do apologize however if I caused insult" his voice was humble as he spoke "Animals are more reliable at times than humans, but if you can find the right person you will find they are just as reliable" he say continuing with what he was doing, hearing him call out he lifted his head once more "Yes I can cook, you mean you can't" he found it surprising that he could get into a school meant for smart kids and not know how to cook.

He stand and look at the other "I eat properly, I didn't say it was a meal, I said I was fine" he say smiling faintly "I just needed sugar is all, it helps the mind stay active" he say walking into the kitchen and looked to see what kind of cooker it was before turning it on, after a few moments he placed the pizza in the oven and walked out "It will be ready in eighteen minutes" he say with a mono toned voice heading back to his desk to continue what he was going "I would suggest signing up for cookery, it's a helpful life skill" his voice calm as he opened his chocolate bar finishing the application form
Quote:

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ryou sighed. "My family never cooked for themselves, we always had a chef cook our meals. He also had one rule. 'Stay out of my kitchen'." He tried mimicking the chef's accent. He'd thought it was a common thing since most of the school were in his situation as well. Rich kids did not know how to do basic living skills, because they were never taught. "It's more common than you think. I bet more than 70% of this school cannot do this either. I doubt I'd be in the mood to have another class after classes." He grumbled a bit, flopping on the futon in the other room.

He was pondering asking for help from him, see if he could teach him. He'd probably even pay for the lessons or something. He always carried tons of money in his wallet. It was probably a lot for the other boy. Though it was pocket change for him. "You sure you don't want any. Everyone loves pizza." He said, wiping the drool from his mouth as he started to smell the pizza cooking 10 minutes later.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  
Moved his application to one side and took a piece of his chocolate as he moved back to studying "I will have to take your word on that" he say with a small voice, somehow he really did feel out of place with his roommate, but even more so with how everyone had been raised. 'I'll be fine if I keep my head down' he thought to himself completing some chemistry questions "I have never eaten pizza, nor do I think I want to" he would reply not looking up from what he was doing "Everything I eat is made from scratch... nothing is frozen, tinned or dried" he say a small yawn coming from his lips

When the time had passed he moved back into the kitchen, getting an oven mitt he carefully removed the pizza from the oven he placed it onto a plate and cut it into eight even pieces, filling the sink with some washing up liquid and hot water he cleaned the knife before drying it and placing it away. Satisfied the kitchen was clean he moved out with the hot pizza and placed it on the nightstand next to Ryou's bed "There you are" his voice was calm, once again he moved to his desk to complete what he was trying to do
Quote:

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"It's just what my parents though could be made quickly. Normally we had stuff dome from scratch as well just not by our own hands. Pizza is good. People like certain ones. but if you like salami, pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper, onion, bacon bits and cheese among other stuff then you'll like this kind." Ryou stated, looking through the cupboards to see what else was there for non-frozen things. He was glad classes did not start until Monday, being the first day of classes. That way he could prepare and relax for another day. Normally he would have to be in class right now.

"Thanks" Ryou managed to say before devouring half the pizza within the hour. He brought the pan into the kitchen, wrapping the leftover slices and putting them into the fridge. He at least knew how to do that, after a few failed attempts. He tossed the useless plastic wrap into the garbage can. He wondered why the other was so wrapped up in doing homework that wouldn't even be assigned. Once that was done, he went back to the room, grabbing one of his guilty pleasures off of his bookshelf.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote