Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

기다려
Default (Recruiting) Alice in Wonderland RP, anyone?   #1  
So I really want to do an Alice in Wonderland RP. I mean, it's sure to be frabjous. Note that I've only read the original, unabridged Alice in Wonderland and its sequel, Through the Looking-glass and What Alice Found There. Haven't watched any of the movies.

Plot Rabbit:
|SAVING THE AGE OF WONDER|

Wonderland had always been weird and wonderful, for its inhabitants a place perfect for crazy capering, and magic always abounded. The magic was what kept everybody's wonder at the world intact, because not even the most well-versed sorceresses and warlocks could understand or control the mysterious power underlying everything. Even if the people faced unhappiness they never felt like the world was dreary, that life was pointless.
But now, frightening legends were spreading like wildfire, too fast to be completely curbed by the efforts of the Queen of Hearts. Everywhere, it was being said that the Age of Order is approaching. When nothing would happen that couldn't be explained by fundamental laws. Everything would follow rules. Everything would be 'ordinary'. Life as the inhabitants of Wonderland knew it, would be transformed- and not in a good way.
Some people said that the Queen of Hearts, who was currently ruling, would establish the Age of Order by the end of her rule. These people were swiftly executed by lopping off their heads. In these days when the citizens should have been treasuring the last days of the Age of Wonder, they were instead despairing. Their only hope was that the legends that sprung up in answer to those about the approaching Age of Order were true: Someone called Alice would traverse a dark portal to reach them. She would lead them in a revolution to overthrow the Queen of Hearts before she could muster enough power to curse the land with Order. The Age of Wonder would be saved.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-23-2015, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
I've made profiles for Alice and the Queen of Hearts, I'll play either or both (depending on whether one of you wants to adopt and play one of them.)

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-23-2015, 01:58 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #3  
Character Skeleton:

HTML Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] You can describe or put an image, or both.
[b]Bio:[/b] At least a paragraph.
[b]Likes & Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b] Optional to fill this.
You can take any character from the books and twist them according to your fancy. It could be anyone from the Knave of Hearts to the Frog Footman- even if they were relatively minor in the canon we can have a crazy caper together in this here our head canon I won't say no to OCs either. And of course FEEL FREE TO PLAY MULTIPLE SWEETPEAS <3 There are more than enough whimsical weirdos to go around <3 <3

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Last edited by daikokunyo; 12-23-2015 at 02:11 AM.
Old Posted 12-23-2015, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Now, about me as an RPer:

I. Am. A n00b. I've written more novels than I've played out RPs, but hey, we all gotta start somewhere. I must be out of my mind to GM when I'm a n00b, but it's not like I've really thought out the story beyond the premise I gave above, so we can all GM together

I have an idea I'm sure is well-placed, that group RPs tend to move rather fast. I usually post a few times a week. So I guess you can feel free to post as often as you like, because you'll anyway be limited by the posting being turn-based. Seriously though, I'll do my best not to slow things down if everyone's all fired up and posting every day.

So anyway, I know y'all want to have a cool crazy caper so post your profiles here. All our OOC chat and plot discussion and planning and stuffzors will happen here too <3

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 12-23-2015, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote