Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Morbidly Obsessed
Default Quick 1 x 1 search..   #1  
Greetings, seeing I am involved in a few group rpgs, I felt it was time to try to try out a 1 x 1 again so a little bit about me, role playing wise:

* I first started RPGing when I was around 16 years old. I was invited into a group that did RPGing and over the course, me and a small group of friends eventually formed our own RPGs and spent quite a bit of time RPGing both on site and on MSN till eventually we all went our separate ways.

* I didn't officially return back to RPGing till I joined up on another site a few years back and found a RPG that got me interested in joining up again, hence with a new character.. Last year, I decided to bring back one or two of my past OCs and update them for use in new RPGs.

* I speak English through I know a bit of Spanish.

* I am currently not attending school at the moment but may be involved in taking an online course in October.

* My time zone may be different and may change depending on what happens and if I have to go back to the States.

* I try to develop my characters through my posting, so post lengths can differ depending on the situation in the role play.

* I am more comfortable with group RPGs than one on ones. I don't mind working on another group RPG but would also like the shot at trying a 1 x 1 again..

* I would enjoy finding others beside plotting and discussing things that involve the RPGs that I could chat with concerning other things as well as having fun and maybe developing a friendship.

* If things come up, I shall try to let anyone I am RPGing with know ASAP.

What types of RPGs I am willing to do/not do will be in my next post.
Last edited by Dawn; 08-19-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Old Posted 02-12-2012, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed

* I usually will not do any role play with tons of mature themes, I don't mind a little violence and gore but I don't want to be involved in a role play where a character gets killed or hurt every two posts.

* I have been involved in a ton of different role playing, I have done Fantasy Medieval to Futuristic Fantasy, school settings, adventure-style, etc. I have no favorite genre through I often tend to go more for the mystery/magic fantasy types.

* I am fine with some fandoms.. all depends mainly on the show and if I know enough about the characters/plot.

* I am honestly one of those love at first sight people, through usually in my character's case, the love doesn't last.

* I am still iffy about same sex relationships.. <. < Mainly cause most of my OCs are straight.. I would feel more comfortable talking that over beforehand..

* I usually don't play evil characters unless the character is like minion to the main evil person or is planning to overthrow the main evil person for their own evil ideas...

* I am able to play one or two characters as well as NPCs needed for the role playing and either gender is fine with me.

* Other than that, feel free to shoot some Role playing ideas at me. I find it more fun for others to throw their ideas out but I will post a few ideas I have had for rpgs out tomorrow.
Last edited by Dawn; 08-19-2012 at 07:31 PM.
Old Posted 02-13-2012, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #3  

I believe these ideas can be made into 1 x 1 rpgs..

Idea #1: This is based off of an old RPG I was in a long time ago.. It's set in the future and a group of scientists have figured out how to combine animal DNA with children DNA thus creating half animal/half human children. People don't understand these children and refer to them as freaks. The scientists decide that these failures must be destroyed and the children have to choose fight or flight..

Idea #2: Another futuristic setting.. for whatever reason.. WW3, the end of the world, etc. Everything on Earth is completely destroyed.. no wild life, the water is not safe to drink and what ever humans are alive have been forced to live underground on daily rations. The decisions of Earth's future and their future depend on how they decide to rebuild, etc.

Idea #3: A mystery who dunnit kind of thing. A random NPC ends up being murdered and a group of people have to figure out who the killer is before he strikes again.

Idea #4: A group of teens/young adults decide to accept a dare of staying overnight in a haunted castle/mansion but find themselves trapped in the castle/mansion and the spirits are not friendly nor amused that these people have disturbed their slumber and begin to cause havoc for the group and only one member of the group is able to communicate with the spirits yet she is afraid to tell the others of this 'gift' and is the only one who can unlock the secret of how they can escape this 'cursed' place alive

Idea #5: Again, another one from an earlier RPG I was involved in that I wish went farther..
A group of social misfits decide at a party to hold a game of Truth or Dare, a serious game. One member decides he's not going to do his dare and storms off. The next day, he is found dead and leaves the rest of the group deciding if they want to do their dares and if they don't, face the same fate as he did. Not sure if there would be a time limit for how long the next person has to complete their dare or not..

And open to other possible RPG ideas, feel free to post so we can discuss them.
Last edited by Dawn; 08-19-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Old Posted 02-13-2012, 12:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Reserved incase needed
Old Posted 02-13-2012, 09:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #5  
Hello!

I've not done a group role play in a long time (too long, if I must admit), but I think it would not hurt to try (especially since I am starving for a role play). I mostly prefer one on one's because my 'muse' is sometimes fickle thing, as is my time frame, so I don't like when I keep plenty of people hanging, but if there is chance of not too big, close-knit group, and if they can accept these 'terms', I would love to play. I was starting to consider making a group role play my self.

I have various plots (or more like, world outlines), and I really love futuristic fantasy (or just any kind of fantasy) stories, although, practically anything else works for me. In both cases, there are plenty of different powers included, one of plots include the ones with powers to be the hunted ones, in the other, it's the opposite (the ones with powers dominate the world).
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 02-13-2012, 10:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Hiya.

I have tried one on ones but I always find it a tad bit more harder which is why I choose the small group ones.

Both of those ideas sound awesome. I haven't done much with people with powers being hunted or after world domination but I am usually quite comfortable with anything fantasy/future related cause it's so much fun not having to go by guidelines.. -like having to know about a place in the present or past.- :D
Old Posted 02-13-2012, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #7  
XD I would just like to say if any of these make it to group status I will join. I really like the second one with the ghost and what not. I think it would be fun to posses people. >:3.

I also like Idea 2 as long as it stays away from Zombies.
Old Posted 02-13-2012, 05:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Well, I could PM you some details on both plots and we can think about it how to make it not-too-large group role play, because, originally it was played on a whole forum dedicated to it.
The second one is easier to narrow down to a place or few places.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 02-13-2012, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #9  
Poggio- I wasn't thinking anywhere among the lines of zombies, if your dead than your dead. XD

Hahaha. It would be interesting to see the spirits possessing people, especially very mad and angry spirits.

Sadrain- Feel free to send me a pm with the plots and all. I am sure we can get make it where it fits a small group.
I know my first idea was similar to the whole forum through it was in a club setting and pretty much anyone could join in once they came a member.
Old Posted 02-13-2012, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Alright, I will do that later today. :D Right now, I am about to head out for school. x3 Thank you for the interest~

|~ Status:

Old Posted 02-14-2012, 01:28 AM Reply With Quote