Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Slayer
Default   #17  
Im really digging the items this time, actually. the first year and this year were my favorites. I wasnt too impressed last year, but they've really brought it back this time.

Current quest:Locked Legend (x2)

and yes, Im a man
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 09:16 PM  
Dazed
When I first played the game, I waS SO CONFUSED because there weren't any instructions on what to do at all. =c I didn't even know there was an event going on; I had just logged on to check some things and the crane game button wasn't where it had been before so I went looking.

As for the story. I'm slowly going through it, remembering the characters and their actions so far. It won't be that difficult, as I have a pretty good memory for this sort of thing. Though, I wonder where the stories are for previous events. =o I'd like to get to know the story here as well as I had known Gaia's, before I ended up retreating to my own little circle there.
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 09:19 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #19  
The past events are all here.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-26-2012, 10:03 PM  
Dazed
Thank you very much for the link~ uwu I found it on my own, though.
Old Posted 11-27-2012, 01:06 AM  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #21  
Holy crap that's a lot of stuff.

>.>

I'm resigning myself to never knowing what's going on. I don't have the time to get through all that ^_^*
Old Posted 11-27-2012, 01:57 AM  
The Mad Scientist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestrade View Post
I'm not even sure where I'd go about reading the storyline from the beginning. And the posts are so long >.>

-pats- Think of how long it takes to write one of those looooong posts. But really, there isn't that many chapters for the story, it's pretty easy to get through, and it is relatively interesting for the most part.

Old Posted 11-27-2012, 02:34 AM  
A good friend to talk to when things go to hell in a hand basket.
Default   #23  
I wonder if they are going to have an extra item before the event closes like they did with the others.

Please help me on my quest if you can: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7606
Old Posted 11-27-2012, 08:03 PM  
Barrel of Monkeys
I like this event so far... makes it nice for those who can't sit in front of the computer and chat all the time to try and get the items.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 05:38 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #25  
It's the first event I've ever seen on the site. (seeing as I've just joined yesterday)

So... I suppose its good? I've enjoyed events on other sites better. But as far as this one goes that I can figure out its not bad. :]
I absolutely love the item sets. It's a very cool way to buy items. I just hope I can figure out how to get enough spirit thingys.
Old Posted 12-02-2012, 03:37 PM  
More Magic
I love the items and need to get me some. It should be cool.
Formerly known as Massy Deacon
Current avi: Purple Man from FNAF
Old Posted 12-02-2012, 07:50 PM  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #27  
Heh, I keep telling myself I'm going to try reading the story updates, and then I look at them and they start mentioning a billion characters and my eyes glaze over and I give up.
Old Posted 12-03-2012, 01:22 AM  
Harmless
I just got here. What is this place?....
Last edited by Lucid:; 12-06-2012 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Turned white text to black
Old Posted 12-06-2012, 12:55 PM  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #29  
Darkness you need to make your text viewable. This place is Trisphee it's an avatar site that is nearing the end of an event.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 12-06-2012, 01:09 PM  
Harmless
:/...:(
highlights don't work on here.
Old Posted 12-06-2012, 02:42 PM  
Mother Ship
Default   #31  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexess View Post

-pats- Think of how long it takes to write one of those looooong posts. But really, there isn't that many chapters for the story, it's pretty easy to get through, and it is relatively interesting for the most part.
As a newish, though not entirely new person - let me lay it on you.
~ There are years of events to read back and figure out what happened. YEARS. Yes, I would love to go read it all, I'm a person that loves to read. But When you come to a new site - I myself, though I wanted to know the story - These items are amazing. I felt I could not spend time reading years of back story. They story keeps going and I can't even keep up with the new story, because I have not read the back story.

Don't get me wrong, I think it'w wonderful that this site has a plot and characters and people who love them and I know I'm probably the minority in having not read the whole story.

But for new people - it's freaking intimidating!

First you have to get used to a new avatar, new people, new items, the avatar system (which is the freaking best I've come across by the way.)

Plus - how can you spend time catching up when you need to post to get money for these great items.

I have a limited time to be on site. And I want to spend it getting items not read back story.

I'm just trying to be honest.

Now, maybe if someone (you seems to have a few writer here) were to write a overview. And I'm not talking about another novel, I'm talking main bullet points - and this is list that needs to be kept up for new people from here on in. Something short and sweet. That. That a person can catch up with and then be able to get into the story line going on now.

Thanks and I hope important people read this.
I've been in the hospital for a month!
Pneumonia. Complications and chest tubes.
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 12-06-2012, 03:20 PM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
We are working on summarizing events and characters so people can read a brief description of them. This way, if they enjoy the specific event or character, they can read actual storylines afterward.

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 12-06-2012, 04:29 PM