Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Cage
Default RP partner search ( currently closed sort of )   #1  
EDIT: Right now I'm going through some stuff and am pretty busy, so if you want to rp with me, do still ask, but I might be slow. I haven't been checking here that often. x__x

Well I guess I'll say it outright - I'm in the process of getting more confidence, and that means being confident in the weird things that I like to rp as well.

I'm a bit picky, not as much as I used to be, but I think it's okay that I am for now. I'm slowly trying to open doors, but I have to trust first. Rping for me, is like opening up all my secrets for you to see, so.. it's more than just something very simple. I hope that's understandable.

And also why I picked here to try and search. This place is more comfortable than anywhere else, really.

Er, so.. I have mostly male OCs. I rp mostly on Gaia in my own private, hidden guild ( I have two, nobody is in one of them, so I prefer going there ) but I'm flexible, if you don't ask for IM or public rps.

I like for my OCs to go through many things. As much as I would like to be comfortable being role-blind ( not having a specific "top" or "submissive" in character relationships ) it doesn't make me comfortable being the "top" right now, so I wont. And I like to have my OCs placed in many situations.. my most favorite is when they face having a kid. Yes, even when they're male. Yes, you know what that means. And yes, I have reasonable explanations as to how and what happens ( and it's always my OCs ), so don't worry. xD

I also like to draw my OCs in odd situations, heh. If you don't mind the oddities and the quirks I have, it would make me gloriously happy to rp with anyone.

As far as plots go.. I have so many. And my ideas switch around often. I like to play more than one character at once, and I looove to plot things out. And I'm also more than willing to try out any of your quirks too.

Actually if you're interested at all, please just PM me, and I'll be very happy to talk about it and we can figure something out. ^^

I hope someone will. I'm in desperate need of this, heh.

If anyone would also like to see the pictures I've drawn of my OCs, just ask, and I'll happily show you.
Last edited by Meizicht; 09-13-2014 at 10:41 PM.
Old Posted 07-23-2014, 03:21 AM Reply With Quote