Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Psych
Default   #161  
I love the fluffiness of homemade ones! :D That's like my favorite part lol. I absolutely hate jelly beans. I always have. The only ones I can stomach are starburst jelly beans. Chocolate I don't like eating a lot. Fruit candy needs to be a certain kind, like artificial strawberry or peach I just hate. Strawberry bleggh.

I have some crystal light flavoring xD I've had it forever and forget I have it honestly. I need to use it more often. I like it.

Peach bars o.o as I said above I'm picky about peach things. I love actual peaches... but everything else is more miss than hit.
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 02:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
;-;
No Doctor Who Jelly Babies?

I've gotten that way with drinks. Parents always get Colas and Diet Colas, and I prefer fruity or tea drinks.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 02:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #163  
I feel a bit more better/awake. XD Yay.

But. but. :c I like biting into it. the fluffiness is just kinda eh. XD Idk.
D8 but. Jelly. ;~; beans.
and yeah. ._. they don't do too good of jobs on them. Though Lime and such seems to always be a good one. x3
and fruit-flavored tootsie rolls are awesome. o_o

xD You should. put it somewhere where you can see it then. :3

Well. you might like them? they just taste like an actual frozen peach, like I said. XD
so. idk. -offers you one-? 8D

@ Lawman ;
-twitch- cola is where it's at, lawman. D8
what kinda stuff do you normally drink o.o' like flavor-wise.
Hey, hey you! I have places that need visiting! XD
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 02:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Good! I still feel in a daze from when I woke up xD

The fluffiness is what I like biting into xD!
Jelly beans are a gross consistency for me. I hate the jellyness of them.
Lime and lemon always seem to be good. Same with orange. So basically the citrus fruit seems to be the ones they have the most handle of xD I haven't had fruit flavored tootsie rolls in a long time but they are so good o.o I remember the vanilla one the most lol.

I do need to move it xD It's practically hidden right now.

I've actually never had frozen peaches though o: *takes a small bite out of it*
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 02:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #165  
Rasberry, Citrus, Black Cherry, Chai tea, lemon/lime.

Favorite Drinks:
Cherry Limeaid
Birch Beer
Chai Tea
Virgil's Black Cherry
Dragonfruit drink.
__

__

Old Posted 04-14-2014, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Haha. XP I'm not a good morning person. I'm 'sick' for like the first 10-15 minutes. /: I need at least once a day. e'ry day. And feel all stuffy and stuff
then I'm miraculously fine. XD

psh. biting into the firmer cheesecakes is much better for me. XD It's just too creamy i guess when it's fluffy.
speaking of fluffy, i wonder what marshmellows in that texture in a piecrust would taste like. o.0

:c But i don't really taste any 'jelly' XD Just the ... crunchyness of the beans. o-o' But that sucks. :c

yeah. xD those ones seem to work out well but i guess it's cuz they normally have such a prominent flavor. :3

I never really has too many vanilla ones. XD I liked the lime and orange ones better. x3
but i mean, vanilla was okay, i just liked the others better. XD

moove et. xD

O: it's rather nice actually.
so? 0~0 you like?

@ Lawman ;
Cherry limeaid IS quite good. O;
but those are alot of things I probably wouldnt care for. XD
Ive never tasted any dragon fruit things but its typical that lawman would be drinking dragon stuff. XD lmao.
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 03:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #167  
Lol.
I think the dragonfruit drinks are an acquired taste.
I think the Black Cherry and Cherry Limeaid match. Birch Beer is like mixing a little bit of Cherry Cream Soda with Root Beer.
__

__

Old Posted 04-14-2014, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
When I wake up I'm grumpy and don't want to talk to anyone cause I need to hone my voice for the morning. It sounds terrible and scratchy, so I just use minimal words in the morning. The worst thing was when I had school. Waking up then leaving for it in 20 minutes with a scratchy voice and tired eyes ;w;

The firm cheesecakes always tend to be way too sweet for me. Like every cheesecake I've had from a store is like a sugar coma. Marshmallow pie xD it's probably been done, and it would probably taste delicious xD

Jelly beans have that gooey sticky stuff in the middle which is the jelly part. I think it's gross. The worst are off brand jelly beans... oh god x.x

I love lime anything, so my favorite flavors of the fruity candy is always the green ones xD

I loved the lime and orange ones, but I remember the vanilla ones cause they had the blue packaging lol. Used to get them a lot on Halloween.

Hmmm o.o It tastes okay! :D
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 03:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #169  
@ Lawman ;
Birch beer sounds somewhat...interesting o.0

@ Andariel ;
xD awh. but stuff like that is cute. :3 /gets slapped XD
Well at least you don't really have to talk much in the first few minutes of school? XD Idk..

Hmm maybe just take the top half layer off? XD Idk. that would kinda be a waste so Idk anymore. XD
and i know right. 8D what to add to it, though. o_o chocolate drizzles? with a grahm cracker crust? o_o

o.o I don't really remember that. XD I guess I dont pay attention enough. XD
have you tried jelly-belly beans? o.0 cuz those are the ones I kinda like.
the watermelon ones. <3

xD Iknow right. Watermelon or lime is where it's at 8D

yeah. XD I never really ate them much. the fruit just had so much more flavor i think.

8D yayy~
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
So you like scratchy voices? lol xD
No, I had to talk a lot in the morning. All my friends would swarm me when I got there and I was just like... dead. Seriously... they'd be waiting by my locker for me o.o then say, "What took you so long to get here?"

If I take half the cake away then I'm wasting money xD I don't want that lol. Vincent the baker! Chocolate drizzle with graham cracker crust sounds delicious ;u;

I've had some jelly-belly beans. Those are top quality ones so they taste a lot better than others. I just tried laffy taffy beans the other day cause I was forced... they smell like feet and taste like feet. Those are the worst jelly beans I've ever had x.x

I love watermelon Jolly Ranchers. Those are so gooood!
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 03:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #171  
Well I'd think they're cute? XD
Morning people like that are like kittens with grumpy faces with their fur everywhere? XD Idk. /random
o_o; Well at least you had some awesome friends? XD

I know right. XD that's what I was thinking.
i know right. ;~; /such good ideas sometimes in the food department. XD

Ah. 8D See see.
that's ... lovely. o_o'

xD I don't eat too many jolly ranchers. they kinda hurt my mouth.
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 03:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Oh my god you're right! I was a kitten with a grumpy face and fur everywhere! I was adorable xD
It was nice to have the friends, but I didn't wanna hear about their drama at 7 in the morning. I was like the Dr. Phil of the group ;w; It was so rough.

Lol, I never have good ideas in the food department but I love food so much. I also worked hand in hand with a chef in a kitchen before and I'm still lame at food xD

Yes, feet are so lovely!

I eat jolly ranchers 2 at a time then take a break. They kinda do wear at the mouth. Like that sour paste you squeeze into your mouth. Oh god that messed up my tongue o.o do you know what I'm talking about?
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 03:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #173  
I know riight. xD -squees-
xD Gah that sucks. I normally stayed away from drama. XD I actually don't think I've had any in my life. o.0 I'm so simple and friendly to everyone and don't get too involved. XD so it works out.

Well I'm pretty creative normally, so if I'm creative with food it normally works out. XD I'm like 'how would that taste with this?' and thats how things get born. XD
That sounds pretty awesome though. :c

o-o' I kr.

Holy dam. xD But yeah. they made either my tongue, or the roof of my mouth sore. ._.
along with sour candies. which is why I dont care for those. XD
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
It's not like any of the drama was mine. I was just the mediator xD I stayed away from drama from the most part cause if someone tried to cause it I was just like, "nope" When you don't acknowledge it they get pissy and stop.

I'm kinda creative normally xD Maybe food isn't my strong point? If I were to ask myself that, I would probably make some terrible concoctions xD
Ohh, Chef was awesome. I sliced my finger open one time and the skin was just dangling off and he put a bandaid on for me xD BEST FRIENDS!

Sour candies wreck my mouth, but I can't stop eating them xD they're my absolute favorite. I like the sour candies with liquid in the middle cause that's like a soothing paste lol.
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 03:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #175  
Well yeah that's what I ment too. XD People normally didn't tell me drama stuff cuz it went in one ear and out the other with me. XP
or maybe they did and i just didn't listen very good... XD
And i know right XD But some people just cant do that for some reason o.0;

lmao. XD well at least they'd be interesting. XD
What would your creativeness be focused on then. XD
o__O' okayy.
xD lmao.

I know. ;~; they're okay but its just meh.
Ohhhh so NOW the jelly in the middle is a soothing paste XD
-gives some hotheads- (or w/e they're called- XD
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Well, I kinda sat there and just listened like a good friend. They just wanted to talk so I let them lol. Some people feed off the drama! I knew a few like that. It's pathetic really.

My creativeness is focused on random ideas I get every now and then. I really haven't been to creative lately x.x
I am best friends with a real chef, be jealous! xD

It's cause this jelly in the middle isn't hard! It's like the inside of a gusher xD Eww, I don't like hotheads! Or atomic fireballs or whatever. Those are not good!
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 04:02 PM Reply With Quote