Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #481  
For anime torrents, i go to Bakabt and AnimeTorrent

the PirateBay is safe as well as long as you pay attention to the comment section.

AsiaTorrent is also a good site.

Demonoid use to be good but too much has happened and its still unstable so i haven't trusted it for a while.

Its actually watching anime off of illegal websites that stream it that gives more virues. that and downloading programs like LimeWire and BearShare (i don't know any of the newer ones). those 2 are your bigger risks.

then again just browsing the internet, clicking links and opening email can give you viruses. As long as you have proper protection and do weekly scans (or if your super paranoid like me scans every few days) you should be safe.

AVG and Malewarebytes are 2 of the programs I use. I also have Spybot and Adcleaner. =) I attack Adware, Spyware, Malware, Rootkits, and Virus's with these 4 ^-^

Oh! Most virus's are in exe files. the ones you click to install something. always beware of what you install. scan it first =)

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-26-2015, 06:55 PM  
It's over 9000!
Everything gets scanned when I download it, or at least with how I have my virus protection set up now it does. And I'd rather just not mess with it, I prefer watching that stuff on Chrunchyroll if I can find it anyways. :3

Old Posted 06-26-2015, 08:25 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #483  
crunchyroll won't have a lot of the older stuff, and finding the stuff that no one ever brought to america will be even harder.

stream only on CR, Funimation and Viz official websites.

My things scan everything i download, but i also have it set to do full PC scans once a week. Tracking Cookies and other things the web browsers automatically download get over looked by the download scan because its part of the browsers normal process (thats how virus's from viewing email and websites get on the pc)

Ahhh I might want to get a Mac one of these days.. =/ they don't get virus's all that often. Most virus's are made for Windows OS's so its rare for a mac (its possible but rare)

I'll have a Windows for Gaming, but the mac will be for everything else *u*

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-26-2015, 09:24 PM  
It's over 9000!
Oh, I do these mini scan things everyday before shutting down my computer, they get rid of the cookies and tracker things. :3

Old Posted 06-26-2015, 09:56 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #485  
I do full system scans because once those cookies and trackers are on the pc, the virus can attach itself to other things. im uber paranoid

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-27-2015, 01:57 PM  
It's over 9000!
Oh, I do full ones every now and then, but I also do the mini scans too.

Old Posted 06-28-2015, 05:50 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #487  
i need to open my PC in safemode and do a full scan from there.. its been a while since i've done that ._.,

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-28-2015, 05:53 PM  
It's over 9000!
Maybe that would be a good thing to do on the fourth or something?

Old Posted 06-29-2015, 03:57 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #489  
i'd do that for a day i'm not home =p

set it up to scan then go to work or something.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-29-2015, 06:04 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
ANNOUNCEMENT:

So there goes watching anime on my TV.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! D:<

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 07-01-2015, 03:28 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #491  
What kind of tv did you have again?

Old Posted 07-06-2015, 12:29 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I used my blueray player which was a Panasonic. basically its not the tv but the Viera Connect that the Panasonic TV and BluRay Players used.

Edit:

Ushio and Tora (Ushio to Tora) anime has a Re-MAKE! 8D

http://www.crunchyroll.com/ushio-and-tora

I remember watching the original anime x3 loved it so much i think i have it burned to disk some where.. x3 i should go watch it hehe

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 07-06-2015 at 02:11 PM.
Old Posted 07-06-2015, 12:30 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #493  
Wait, is that what I think it is? Show me a screen shot of the girl normally and in with her hair whipping in her face. x'D And also the other guy. I think I know which anime this is and if it is I'm going to be mad because I had started to watch it and then couldn't find any more episodes after 5. ^^;

Old Posted 07-06-2015, 04:02 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
o3o Ushio is a boy.. when he uses his spear he gains demonic energy and his hair grows REALLY long xD

The original series was a short 5-6 episode OVA series (i do think there were other OVA's after that though) and it's gotten remade into an anime! 8D

the guy who originally voiced Tora died this year, he was going to voice Tora again in the TV remake ;-; -sniffles- He was Gol D. Roger from One Piece.. GOL D ROGER REALLY IS DEAD NOW -cries-

The new Tora is the guy who currently voice Mouri Kogoro from Detective Conan/Case Closed not sure how i feel on this one, i need to see the ova's again and compare the voice acting xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 07-06-2015, 04:27 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #495  
Okay, so not the show I thought it was. x'D There was a show that I found on youtube called Zenki or something like that and it was awesome but I couldn't find anymore episodes, and I know there were more because I looked at a list. ^^;

Old Posted 07-06-2015, 04:34 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
hmm, tell me what the show was about? ouo i can help find it! -anime finding super powers-

*u* Has ML started Aoharu x Machinegun?!!! thats good too. the manga is called: Seishun x Kikanjuu o3o, took me a while to find the manga.. and seeing how many chapters there are i'm thinking it started off as a light novel x3

its like Ouran Host Club but with less hosts and some guns! 8D

This year's summer list has some awesome stuff!

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 07-06-2015, 04:41 PM  
Closed Thread