Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default only without the dragons (p m)   #1  
he woke when the bright rays of dawn hit the far wall and getting up from the warm comfort of his cot he readied himself and his master's things for his bath. today of all days would be the most important to be clean and and get ready, for tomorrow was the start of his master's routine pilgrimage to the gods' temples and after nine years of being his masters pupil he was more than eager to have this happen as well. cheerfully he went to wake his master with a kiss
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 11-25-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
As soon as the sun had risen from its nightly slumber and its gentle rays extended through the branches of the trees to warm his cheeks he had been awake. His early call to sleep the night prior had given him enough rest to begin the day, but it was not until his apprentice was awake that they would prepare for their final day. Patiently he breathed slowly and began to open his ears to the sounds of nature and his nose to the scents it provided to him. It was not a surprise when he felt a hand creep beneath his sheets to touch him, or the warm lips that pressed against his own as he could hear the creak of the floor beneath his apprentice as he woke and the soft musk his apprentice brought with him into the room.

With a soft smile playing at his lips he opened his eyes to find the familar face looking at him with unaltered excitement for the day, and he knew he held the same excitement in his mind while he merely displayed a subdued version. "Morning sun's rising to you, I could feel your excitement before you stepped in the room." His grin grew larger as he slid free of his bed gracefully to press another kiss to the apprentice's lips. "Are you prepared to ready ourselves for the day?"
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
What a Doll: Pixel Shop
The [Honey] Comb: Hangout
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Last edited by Honey; 11-25-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #3  
right away he knew it would be a good day and grinning manically he led his master towards the baths to wash away the old day and usher in wellness for the next, "indeed! i have been so excited to be old enough for this pilgrimage. i am honored and excited, nearly to bursting!"
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 10:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
"That is not your excitement close to bursting, but I know of what you meant," Rounding the door to look to the baths, he turned his head to look at the boy to find his excitement bubbling to the point where the other's tail flicked wildly and his ears would occasionally twitch. His touch was gentle as he reached out to place his hands against the soft cheeks, "I am excited the day has come as well, but you need to maintain your calm. Go fix us breakfast while I bathe and then you may resume your excited state." He gracefully pushed forward to get close enough to crush their lips together before gently tapping at plump lips with his tongue before pulling away. "If you do a good job you may get another kiss after breakfast." He let his hands linger for a moment longer before gracefully he turned and fled for the warm water of the bath.
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5  
he would have liked to stay but the temptation of potentially getting more of his master's affection was enough to send him off towards the larder for the things he would need for breakfast
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
His hair was still wet and his body damp after his shower, and while he pulled his clothes over his body he could smell the scent of frying sausage and the sweetened smell of honey which alone made him hunger for breakfast. Slipping through the narrow hall to find a plate already set on the cleared space at the table, he found his assistant still working on readying his own breakfast. Briefly he paused at the table to inspect the images and words written atop his oatmeal which very clearly spelled out that the boy was eager for affection that day. Careful not to jar him or bump the table behind him, he slid behind the boy to wrap his arms around the smooth waist. "I saw your drawings on my oatmeal."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #7  
as the rush of lye and sage rolled over him he found himself pleased beyond measure, "i draw on your oatmeal every morning. i think it is less you read and more your are excited as well. i can smell it on you as strongly as soap"
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 11:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
He hummed softly into the ear as an agreement while yet another kiss was offered. "This is true, I have waited much longer than you have to prepare for this trip, and the last time I departed was even longer than that, Lonis." Pulling free he walked around the table to where his breakfast sat still warm to take his seat. "Your nose should be better than that, I have been excited long before I bathed." Gently he blew on his breakfast to cool it, and while it let it sit for a moment longer he began working his fingers through his hair to straighten any knots that may have gathered until he deemed it was well enough to dry and he picked up his cutlery.
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 11:32 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #9  
he did not go back to tending his breakfast until his master had picked his hair and was already eating, by then though his own breakfast was somewhat burned. he did not mind however for the view was one he never grew tired of and as he did several times in a moons rotation he ate his breakfast black
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 11:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
With their bellies full and their spirits high, he took his time in front of the mirror to properly groom his hair while he instructed the boy to go bathe. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the familiar head of black hair as he mulled around the entrance to the room and soon offered his help. With a brief hand gesture to invite the other over, careful fingers soon took the place of his own to gently comb through his long locks and aid in its tedious brading. "Lonis, we have much to do today before we leave tomorrow and you decide to help be braid my hair instead of bathing. I do not know whether to call you a lolligagger or a good apprentice."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #11  
sheepishly he smiled under the half-compliment half-insult words he received so often and sped up his braiding, "and time spent with my master helping him in his daily rituals is time not wasted and i am able to make my time stretch else-where for the privilege of it so what is the purpose of questioning whether it is a good or bad thing. i believe there is nothing but good in the happiness of others as long as no damage is done for it"

honey;
as the other came to reach the end of his hair he held up a signal of a halting hand before he reached back to finish it himself, "well put lonis, i am glad you will be the one accompanying me on my trip, i would have noone else." he turned back to the incubus to brush a gentle hand against the locks of black his partner wore so well only for a moment before he turned away to the ivy that ran through the cracks in their walls an gently running his fingers over the strong leaves. he willed his energy to be given to the plant for it to produce two blossoms. plucking both from the vine he leaned closer to the other to weave it into his hair before mirroring the same in his own, "there, we match"

the words pleased him for he knew he had said the correct thing but the gift was what melted him and happily he offered a peppering of kisses across his master's strong face before grinning broadly up at him

he could not help but laugh for amusement for the other's excitement and he offered one kiss of his own, "go bathe, we have much to prepare today before we depart tomorrow. meet me in the garden when you are ready to begin this morning's work"

nodding he did as he was told and hurried to the small bathing-room to clean up for the wellness of the day. he would be there as quickly as if he had not dallied at all if it would please his master
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 11-27-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 12:39 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he was pleased with the conditions of the day as he was delighted with the fresh breeze and he could see the sun shining through the branches of the old trees. he took a moment to let his feet touch the soil and to feel the land around him and when he could begin to feel nature speaking to him he was joined by a now fresh-smelling other, "good, you joined me. this is the perfect time for you to practice your channeling of nature, it is a great day for it." he took one of the still-damp hands into his own to pull lonis with him into their planted rows of squash and zucchini
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 11-27-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old Posted 11-27-2012, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #13  
Chocobo: Of the lessons he had to learn this one was one of the harder ones. His master was a druid while he was a lowly incubus but he knew that if his master thought he could learn it then he could. Feeling the hand let go, he crouched down to stick his fingers into the dirt and felt for the tendrils of life that were there.

With curiosity he watched as the fingers gently plunged into the rich dirt, and it made him remember when he first learned and did something similar. Careful not to touch or jar the other from where he crouched, he circled around his apprentice to his other side before he too crouched. “What do you feel beneath the soil, Lonis?”
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 04:21 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
at first he felt nothing as he has felt nothing each time but as he listened and continued to listen until a feeling came through the tips of his fingers like a heartbeat without a pattern. nodding he looked up and lost it, "i felt it master, the beans spoke"

(he could not hear what they said and will shake his head no if asked what he heard)
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 04:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #15  
"Mhm, beans are often talkative. Did you hear what they were talking about?" Reaching forward he brushed his hand against a leaf of the plant for a moment before turning his head up to his apprentice who shook was shaking his head. "Do not fret, if you knew they were speaking that is already progress, it is probably better you did not hear what they were saying though. Beans are bad business, that is why I have no shame in eating them." A playful smile crossed his lips as he rose to his feet. "You were very right in going to the soil to listen though. The roots are the most receptive part of a plant. Why don't you try a different plant, such as the clover. They are much easier to understand, and much less rude."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he never knew when the other was being serious or not when he smiled like that but he was please all the same to hear the words and removing his fingers he moved to the patch of flowers the bees so frequently came to for finding their food and weaving his fingers through the plants pressed his hands lightly down against the earth
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote