Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #465  
Olivia blushed fiercely at his words. Cute was never a word she applied to herself. Strange, a tad bit awkward, and a daydreamer, sure, but never cute. "I... thank you." She said, not quite sure what else to say. She was flattered, but she was also sure most boys her age wouldn't appreciate the term cute. "Personally, I think I just seem odd."

((Don't worry about it ^^ and... I think I'll go with them still having their costumes on.))
Old Posted 05-02-2011, 10:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"If you mean because you're dressed as a gal right now, it isn't always considered odd." Sayaku noted, chuckling. "I've seen plays about guys who were forced into girl's clothing by their mothers anyway. While I can't relate to that, it does help put into perspective the fact that it isn't all that strange. Though I'll admit, I feel strange in this stuff too. I don't see how a servant could work in these types of clothes.."
Old Posted 05-03-2011, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #467  
Olivia laughed. "No, it's not the girls clothes. I've been forced into girls clothes since I was born." She smiled and then realized her sentence could sound odd. "By my sisters, of course." She swung their hands a bit as they walked, smiling. "I just meant in general. I find myself to be an odd person, not that that's a bad thing."
Old Posted 05-03-2011, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"I suppose I'll count myself lucky that I only have one sister, whom never had an interest in playing dress up." Sayaku chuckled, smiling a bit. "Though I've never worn these clothes- I've only seen 'em once on royalty, 'cause my sister managed to make nice with the king's son...Though she had no idea who he was. Neither did I when the kid came over for dinner... I was pretty embarrassed when I found out."
Old Posted 05-03-2011, 11:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #469  
Olivia raised and eyebrow. "You had dinner with a King's son? That's impressive. How'd that go?"
Old Posted 05-08-2011, 12:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"He didn't really notice me. That guy had a major crush on my sister for some reason, so most of his time over he spent talking to or about her. To be honest, it sort of annoyed me- but it annoyed her even more." He laughed nervously, adding, "He was a nice guy overall...But I think he wasn't really paying enough attention to how his constant talking effected the rest of us and our meal. But he was pretty polite otherwise. Even though what we ate was very different from what he was used to and far less fancy, he was very courteous about the meal. He said it was amazing, which made me wonder what the hell they actually eat in that castle. Mom's cooking is really good though- she's one of the best in the village. But...That meal was really bland. Beside's Flute's food, anyway."
Old Posted 05-09-2011, 07:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #471  
Olivia grinned and pushed open the door to their room. "I'd guess that he honestly liked the meal. As good as fancy food is, I bet sometimes everyone craves a good home cooked meal."
Old Posted 05-09-2011, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"I guess you have a point there. But somehow I think he was also trying to impress my sister..." He laughed a bit nervously. "Ah well. It was hard to tell at first anyway that he was a royal."
Old Posted 05-10-2011, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #473  
Olivia smiled and sat down on Saya's bed, removing her shoes and then lying back, still in her dress. "Do you want to change first?" She asked him, staring at the underside of her bed. She wondered if the fact that she never dressed around him seemed odd. She assumed most guys didn't care about getting dressed with other guys in the room, since she didn't care about dressing with other girls in the room. Of course now that they were dating she had an excuses, didn't she?

((sorry about being gone so long, my laptop charger broke))
Old Posted 05-23-2011, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"Wouldn't it be simpler if I change in the bathroom while you change out here? This way there's no need to worry about who goes first." He grinned- he had never found it strange not to change in the same room. In fact, he preferred it. Sayaku was fairly anxious when it came to his own body- while he was muscular and had a fair build, he did have some femininity to his appearance, and the scars on his back from his past problems weren't things he wanted seen, either. "Let me just get my normal clothes." He went to where his clothes were stored, pulling out a pair of overalls and a t-shirt- something he hadn't worn lately. Then, he went to the bathroom door. "Take your time and knock when you're done, so I know I can come out. Okay?"
Old Posted 05-25-2011, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #475  
Olivia nodded, "'Kay." She said, blushing slightly, glad that he seemed completely okay with it. She went to her bag and pulled out a dark blue pair of jeans and a band t-shirt that was baggy enough to hide her girlish form slightly, but not baggy enough to dwarf her form. Once he had enter the bathroom she changed. Brushing a had through her hair she walked to the bathroom door and knocked just loud enough for Saya to hear. "Done." She called through the door.
Old Posted 05-25-2011, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"Alright. I'll be out in a bit." He was almost finished, but Sayaku was a fairly slow dresser for a boy. However, he wasn't overly slow either. It was just hard for him to put on the overalls, sometimes- the clasps sometimes fought with him. When done, he opened the door, letting out a sigh. "Sorry about that. After a while, the clasps on overalls do get harder to work with..."
Old Posted 05-30-2011, 04:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #477  
Olivia smiled, giggling slightly, and stepped out of Saya's way as he can through the door. Her hand gently brushed one of the clasps he had been talking about. She patted it reassuringly. "I'm just a quick dresser." She assured him.
Old Posted 06-06-2011, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote