Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

C'mere
Default   #33  
Randy VIII gave him a twist and sent him face-first into the ground with another crack, then pulled him back up again. "Yeah, you managed to find the best way to get to me," he hissed, "and I can't let it happen again."
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
"Then tell your family to stay out of our battles!" Kurt wheezed, blood spilling between his lips, "Any man who comes to fight me is inviting his death," he coughed, "I will kill to protect myself....without discrimination,"
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Default   #35  
"I know," Randy VIII replied grimly. He turned Kurt enough so that he could face him again. "That's the problem, sug'. I told my brother to stay the fuck out of it. But who's to say you won't cross paths with my family again, regardless of what I tell 'em?"
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Kurt gave Randy a crazed grin, his grey eyes suddenly misting with tears of rage and agony, he tilted his chin, exposing his throat to Randy, "Well....I guess you'd better kill me then!" he growled.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Default   #37  
Randy eyed him for what seemed like a long time, teeth bared in preparation. A single powerful bite would have done it, ending the ongoing fight for good. Ending Kurt. The war would be over, and despite what he'd previously thought, Randy came to the sudden realization that he could live with that. The thought of stopping their battle, the thing he'd so enjoyed for years, was not what made him hesitate. It was Kurt. Despite his anger, despite the threats, it was not the fighting but Kurt himself that Randy VIII couldn't stand the thought of losing. And now he held Kurt's very life in his hands--or perhaps in his tentacles--and the urge to take it from him was slipping rapidly. He relaxed a bit, his expression softening and his tentacles loosening their grip, though not enough that Kurt could have wrenched himself free if he'd tried.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Sensing his hesitation Kurt bared his own teeth, his ribs were broken and blood from a punctured lung ran down the sides of his cheeks, he had nowhere to run, he couldn't run, he couldn't fight back, what was Randy VIII waiting for? "Are you a coward?! If you have the gumption then do it!" he snarled, spraying Randy's face with his blood, despite the agonizing pain that shot through him he jerked his own head forward and snapped his teeth at Randy's throat in a warning, "It's me or you! Take your pick! End it now! I grow tired of games!"
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 07:08 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Default   #39  
Randy's eyes narrowed and he thrust Kurt back onto the ground with as much force as he could gather. His tentacles retracted and took the form of hands again, and he righted himself. "I might be your enemy," he sighed, "but you aren't mine."
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Kurt let out a sharp cry as he hit the ground, he sucked in a pained breath, "You are my enemy.....and I hate you..." he breathed, "And....I want you to disappear from my life..." his narrow chest rose and fell painfully and his arms were crooked at his sides like broken wings....
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 07:36 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Default   #41  
Randy stared at him again before walking through the gate. "Never gonna happen."
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 07:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Kurt growled and tried to stand, failing the first time but succeeding the second time, he staggered after Randy, "Then get back here!" he shouted, "Get back here and finish this! You started all this! This entire situation is your fault now finish it!"
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 07:55 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Default   #43  
Randy turned to face him. "If death is the only way out, then you'll have to take me down. I got nothing against you... but you leave my brothers out of it."
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 08:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Kurt let out a ferocious growl and with as much strength as he could muster he rushed at Randy, "Your brother's stay out of it...this is between you and me," he coughed blood, "But I will end this! I refuse to live this way forever and someday I will finish it or die!" he said striking Randy as hard as he could in the face.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 08:20 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Default   #45  
"Someday you will." Randy kicked him back to the ground. "Not today."
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Kurt yelped and jerked Randy's leg so that he fell then he pinned him, "I'll never let you win!" he snarled, his nose touching Randy's, droplets of blood painting Randy's chin a mix of red and green...
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Default   #47  
Randy drew a knee upward and shoved Kurt away as he rolled in the opposite direction and hurried to his feet. At last a smile crept onto his face. "I wouldn't expect any less of you."
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Holding his side Kurt grimaced at him, he summoned one last burst of strength and spat in Randy's face.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote