Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Number One Cataran
Default   #17  
'Food' he question himself."Well the Red Lions in a big club in the school" Odin said. "Here" pulling out one of the Red Lions info forms. "Take this, if you want after you homeroom come on by. I can show you around the school."

(Nikko well be on when she gets back for work at 9am, he can wait to get on)
:D"I deny your reality substitute my own":D

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Kamikaze Chinchilla the eater of my shoes-
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 02-14-2011, 12:51 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
((Well I won't be back from work until after 5 pm pst every weekday. So don't expect me to post before that time ^^"))

"Oooh! So colorful!" Aeron stroked the paper like a holy object. Then he began to skip down the hallway and off to his next class, "Cya around Odin. By the way, your shoes were fantastic! Thank you!" And after that he disappeared around the corner.

((I exit for now xD))

~an item brewery - updated 12/02~
Old Posted 02-14-2011, 12:58 AM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #19  
Stood hearing the tone for the end of the class and started to back things away into his bag, he knew he was getting some strange looks but then again he was A. the new kid, B. smart and C. probably from a wealthy family. None of them really bothered him he just wanted an education, it was just a pity that his old school didn't want to lose any more teachers because of him and sent him packing

Looking down at his schedule he smiled slightly, a fang would be showing but no one was paying that much attention to his mouth "Sports" with that he looked to his map and headed towards his locker once more to pick up his gym clothing, once done he began to move in the general area of the gym hall wanting to see what it was they would be learning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
"Your......welcome...?" Waves good bye. "Well he's a little off....no a lot." He sigh again then looked down at the time. "Fuck!!!!" and took off running again.

5mins later he made it to the meeting room, opening the door and coming eye to eye with upset members.
-Bow- "Sorry I'm so late, it's just my alarm didn't go off and my shoes were....." Odin started. "Just stop. We don't care" The treasurer snap at him. "Just set up and let us know who new sign up today" with that said the Red Lions Members started to go. But not before over hearing some of them. "How did he end up as our Vic present?" one of girls as a other. "Because the Present 'likes' him, if you know what I mean" she laugh walking out.
"I hate this" he sigh hitting the table and breaking it in two. "Damn it! Why me?"

Picking up the papers that are now on the floor and making his way out the door and too the Gym.

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Last edited by Evil Ed; 02-14-2011 at 01:52 AM.
Old Posted 02-14-2011, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #21  
Would have a kendo sword and practiced as if he had a shadow enemy, every movement was precise and made for a reason. He had no Idea he had drawn a crowed he was only warming up for the lesson

"wow... look how he moves" one of his female classmates would say to another "don't tell me you have a crush on him" her friend would say nudging her once more "Well even if I did bet he has a girlfriend... bet he spoils her and keeps her protected" she giggled blushing as she did so

"He's as good as the Red Lion leader" one guy would say to another "Now that's a match I'd love to see" an few of the others around nodding to that statement but it didn't matter to him as he was concentration on what he was doing
Quote:

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 03:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Upon entering the Gym he saw that new silver hair teen doing kendo warm ups. Looking over he saw two teens boys talking.

"Wow he pretty good, I'm sure he would make the Kendo team right away" said one of the seconded year. "Ya, but sent he just moved in here he would have to go up ageist VP or the Leader of the Red Lions to join. Even I don't have the balls for that and I'm on the Kendo team" he told his friend.

"Pardon me,do you know the new students name and class number" Odin ask the teens.
They turn and see him and bow "Yuudai Sempai?!" -They Bow again- "His name is Shounen Yatama First year class 1-7B"
"Realy, he is good for a first year, Yatama right?" He ask again. The two boys nooed.

'He would be a good candidate for member ship' Odin thought.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 06:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #23  
Stopped his warm up and streched a little, he didn't even look like he broke a sweat, he then looked around just now noticing the crowed and blinked for a moment before bowing "Forgive me, it was not my intention to disturb anyone" he was polite as he spoke

He looked at one of the girls for a second before walking over "Excuse me Mida Sempai" he bowed to her politely before he spoke again "Would this school have an archery range?" the girly he respoke to had short brown hair and hazel eyes blushing she nodded, from within the folds of his top he brought out his school map "Would you be kind enough to mark it down for me?"

"Yeah Nini mark it for him" her friend nudged her as she gave her a red marker so 'Nini' could mark down the archery range "Thank you very much Mida sempai, you have helped me learn something to day and I will remember it" once agin he bowed before placing his map back into the folds of his tot 'Nini blused even worse hearing how 'she' was the one to help the handsome new start

Walking away he heard the giggling of 'Nini' and the other girls but paid no mind to it instead he just moved away from the crowed, placing his kendo shinai down she began to streach normally to warm up anything he had yet to warm, which was soon followed by him practicing Karate but it would change mid flow to Tae-kwon-do, to wushu and fluently he would change once more picking up his kendo shinai and continued to practice his kendo it almost looked as if he was dancing as he switched from one art to the next though as he changed his top had become loose and was now showing his semi toned chest which glistened with beads of sweat from the training he was doing
Quote:

Last edited by Kaguya; 02-14-2011 at 08:53 AM.
Old Posted 02-14-2011, 08:43 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
((yay! random post ftw... *shifty eyes*))

Surprisingly, Aeron acted rather normally during class, but then again it seemed like he was imitating those around him. He got scolded for the attire and ended up having to dress up properly, which upset him because the top piece and the shoes made it more difficult for him to move around freely. In between classes, of course he went back to his regular insane pace, and ended up not knowing what his next classes were since the ink on his paper was blurred out by saliva when he was chewing on it and he didn't know who to ask for help.

Wandering through one of the halls on the ground level, he spotted a cat stuck in a tree. He could hear it crying for help, at least to his ears. Normal people probably would only take it as loud meowing. Aeron, trying to be a good boy, took off his shoes and jumped straight into the tree like it was nothing and landed next to the cat, who screamed in terror and instinctively shot itself off the branch, wheeled through the air, landed on its feet and darted off to get away from the maniac. Aeron smiled as he waved farewell to the cat, thinking that the cat was appreciative of his attempted good deed, "Another day, another happy citizen!"

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 09:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #25  
((Random to say the least, now how's he gonna get down lol))
Quote:

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 09:19 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
((he gets down from the power of love *u*))

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 09:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #27  
Yamazaki wondered down the all to familiar halls that he had wondered about from his first year now to his second year of school. After watching his older brother leave, he deiced he would watch over the Blue Crane it was after all there family line that created this faction with in the school then came the cursed Red Lions. Snorting of the though of the Red Lions he ran a hand threw his shoulder length hair, dark green eyes glowing some as he looked at the paper that was in his hand.

"Let's see what do I have to do first" he though some to him self.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 02-14-2011, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote  
((I just realised... if this was an anime kami would have done a filler episode))
Quote:

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #29  
((Just about lol after I read that I was like wait wut XD))

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 02-14-2011, 04:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Stopped after one last swing of his weapon hearing the tone to alert gym studants there was ten minutes before the bell for class end happened he noticed he had drawn quite the crowed once more and it made him feel a little agitated though he didn't show it

Bowing to everyone he moved towards the shower room and changing area, now he had a warm up he felt quite awake and ready for the rest of the day. walking past Odin he stopped for a second "You should be more mindful of your shoes, someone could get hurt" he wasn't disrepectful but more a request for him to pay a little more attention, likely if it wasn't him but another studant he would be seeing the disaplinary council for harming another student

with that said he bowed to Odin and moved out of the room to the showers, he knew he was sweating and one thing he hated was to feel dirty. Removing his top he folded it neatly and placed it to one side, doing the same with his bottoms and undergarb her took a towel from his bag and wrapped it around himself it was easy to see he was an athlete by his semi toned form.

Once in the shower room he took off the towel and had a quick shower, making sure he was clean everywhere le tilted his head back just enjoying the taps of the hot water on his flesh, soon though he turned off the tap and went to the towel to dry himself off before placing the towel around his form as he moved into the changing room, quickly changing into his school uniform just in time to hear the end of class bell as he put his gym wear into a sealed bag and put it into his book bag

Taking out his time table he seen it was break time and smiled "At least I can see what clubs there are here" with that he moved towards his locker to put away his gym gear
Quote:

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 07:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #31  
"What just happen....." Odin asked as Yatama went in to the locker room. "I would have to say sorry when he gets out....wait?! I'm a guy too, I can go in and say it now....."
"Yuudai Sempai!" a group of girls squealed bowing.

(sorry so short, be I need to run, me and Nikko are going on a date for V-day. be back tonight)

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote  
((see you later))

Walked past Odin and the screaming girls 'this is why I enjoyed my old school... no fan girls' feeling a yawn coming on he brought up his hand be for it's inevitible beginning after which he went to his locker to put belonging he wouldn't need until later.

When this was done he walked to the board of clubs seeing what would be the best way to chart his personal time before, during and after school "Cooking, philosophy and flower arranging... mother would approve of..." he took down some notes "and Kendo, Iaijutsu and Kyūdō father would approve of..." he looked at some other others to see if there was something that both parents would expect him to join "hmm.... Ahh" he sounded happy as he seen it "Study group" smiling he wrote his name down for each club he spoke stating he was intrested

He then moved away from the board and headed outside to find somewhere to sit for the last ten minutes of break wondering what was going to happen next considering he seen a student eat a shoe, if he was to tell his parent's he knew they would believe him mad, but then again having an actual vampire at the school wasn't exactly normal either
Quote:

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 09:39 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
school form rp boy