Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Thorns and Claws
Default   #17  
He wasn't like most that would have fallen pray to that arrow that silently sped threw the air, he was expecting it almost as if he was counting on it to show where it's owner was hiding. His ear twitched slightly hearing the sound in the air as he moved his arm effortlessly and slashed the arrow before it got near touching him. His red eyes followed where the arrow had come from seeking it's owner.

It was only mere seconds later before he made his move not allowing the archer to get a second shot loaded up as he dashed forward and around the back of a tree to her side. Keeping his breathing steady and moves as silent as possible as he paused in his strike for a second a few trees off from his target. This elf had been the cause of many deaths in this war... they needed to die.

Still only holding one sword he ducked from behind the tree he was behind and attacked the archer head on slamming her against the ground and holding her there with the blade at her neck. He never said a word, really he wasn't sure why he had paused, normally he would have run the blade through without a second thought what made him hesitate. Staying silent as he held her against the ground he seemed to smirk a little before speaking in a almost taunting manner. "To kill or ravage you... I hardly thought I'd get as lucky as to find a female on the battle field." Sure it sounded cruel but facts were facts, it was war these things did happen and it was probably a good deterring measure for most females to avoid the front lines. Though dark elf females were almost as viscous as the males if not more so.
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 10:23 PM  
Posty McPostsALot

Judith's body trembled as he caught her arrow. Her stomached became knotted. Her hand dove in to her pouch but before she could even lift her bow she felt herself falling to the ground. Her chest hurt as his body met hers. Her head slammed against the cold ground, for a moment she felt light-headed. She closed her eyes tightly from the pain, then opened them. Her eyes met his, she refused to look away. If he would kill her then he would have to look at her. I can't die, was all she could think. I have to try.

Her hand caught his wrist as he brought his blade close to her throat. She was afraid to even swallow the blade was so close. Her breathing became harsh and heavy as she struggled to free herself. He was heavy. He weighed more than her, he was also incredibly strong. Judith wished that she had had more time to train before she was rushed in to the war. She wasn't properly prepared for situations like this. Her hand shook as she tried to keep his blade away from her throat. Her free hand stayed firmly by her side, she was attempting to reach her dagger. Then he spoke, her eyes sagged as she heard his voice. "I can't allow you to do that," she almost seemed as if she was teasing him. Her free hand took hold of her dagger and she pressed it lightly against his stomach. "I'm not afraid to hurt you, even if it's the last thing that I want to do."

Old Posted 08-25-2011, 10:41 PM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #19  
Sure he felt her trying to fight him, but it was hardly considered a fight. Though once she spoke he seemed to smirk a bit feeling the blade she had managed to sneak between them. "Well aren't you fun..." Though her words made him sort of curious, last thing she wanted to do? Then why shoot at someone let alone where she had aimed that arrow would have been a death shot for sure.

He didn't remove the blade from her neck seeing as she had him in a bit of bind even if he didn't want to admit it. "You do it girly.. and your going with me" He seemed a bit more serious then his previous statement, he had a point though the kill wouldn't be fast enough to save her life unless more of her kind showed up. "Though you better aim to kill... though... if I were you" He knew if she even made the slightest movement he was going to take her neck, the chances were low but he could possibly live through a wound there.

Though after this stalemate sat there for a few moments he knew she wasn't going to remove the dagger till he made the first move. "Tsk... " He hissed out finally before pulling the blade from her neck and stabbing it into the ground next to her, sure this was a bit of a risk but it was within reach and he had another sword, if she crossed him then it'd still be her last breath. "Now... remove your blade before I change my mind and decide I grow tired of living." He seemed to wait to see what she would do though he did keep both of his hands up as he closed his left eye that had the scar running down it and to his mouth even without using both eyes he was ready to kill her if she didn't remove her dagger, he had no plans of ending his life today and this was the only way this stalemate would come to a end. He never took notice of her hair color or that it was odd for her kind, though he hardly paid any attention to such things anymore.
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 11:00 PM  
Posty McPostsALot

Judith breathed out heavily as he removed his blade. Being so close to death then suddenly being seemingly alright made her feel alive. She felt a rush that she had not felt for such a long time. Her body jumped as his blade came down next to her, she couldn't help but be startled. Her wide eyes wandered over it then she looked back up at her attacker. She imagined what would have happened if it came crashing down on her. She felt sick.

At first she hesitated to remove the blade from his stomach, but she did. She let her hand that held the blade drop to her side, she allowed the blade to slip out of her hand. Her other hand that had held his blade at bay fell on her face. Her eyes wandered curiously over him, why was he allowing her to live? Only moments ago she had planned to end his life. She took notice of his scar that ran down his face. "Where did you get that?" she asked.

Old Posted 08-25-2011, 11:14 PM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #21  
Seeing as she had done as he had asked he got off of her, though this was a deadly little game they were playing it would seem. Grabbing the blade from the ground he quickly re-sheathed it as he watched her. His other hand poised near a dagger that was strapped to his thigh, she made nay move of getting her bow ready or using that dagger she had before he was going to make her regret it.

Though her questioning the scar made him weary of what she was after from him. "A accident over ten years ago" He never told her what had happened or that it was a damned group of light elves that did it, nor did he see a purpose in her knowing. Really he was almost ticked at himself, he should have risked it and just killed her. Or instead of talking to her he should have just killed her, screw the raping shit.

"why are you even talking to me? You either have a death wish or you enjoy seeing your pray squirm one of the two" He laughed a little at the thought, though it was a bit too dark for a light elf to be that way so he doubted he was right, maybe she had hit her head harder against the ground then he had thought. Though by this time he did seem to study her look a little, the fair skin and the red hair... what was it about her hair he seemed to remember something or someone. He didn't need to get distracted here not when her comrades could be on their way that's not what he needed.
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 11:31 PM  
Posty McPostsALot

Judith breathing returned to normal as he got off of her, she took her dagger and strapped it back to her inner right thigh. She was unsure of what he intended to do next. Would he leave her here? Would he try to trick her and take her life? Judith didn't trust anyone it seemed anymore. Despite her still believing that all Dark Elves were the not same and that equality could be a possibility, the war are destroyed her trust in others. She watched him for a bit, studying his body language, then cautiously stood and gathered her belongings. But she wasn't preparing to strike him, perhaps she would be the one to leave him here.

"Neither," she said to him almost coldly. "I don't wish to die, just as much as you do. Besides, blood does not need to be shed. It isn't necessary. I only shot at you because I have no choice but to do what I think will protect me." she paused for a moment, her eyes remained on him. "Obviously I made the wrong choice," she seemed upset with herself. She wished that she was stronger. "I should have let you pass."

Judith tilted her head to the side curiously. She examined his body language. "No one else is here, they already passed. I slipped away from the group to travel a bit on my own. You're not in danger, but I probably am." she couldn't help but laugh.

Old Posted 08-25-2011, 11:42 PM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #23  
He laughed harder now listening to her before he spoke "By the goddess, your something else. I could tell this story of crossing paths with a Light elf that said blood need not be shed and no one would believe it" It was really funny to him, all this time all these years of fighting and he came across something like this. Though it did trigger a memory somewhere in his mind of past conversations he had as a child, but the details were fuzzy and he never could remember the person's name he had talked with so often.

"Truth is sooner I die the better off I am, your the first challenge I've had in a long while" That almost seemed funny to him as well a girl of all things had forced him to back off a attack. "but why the hell do you need to know that heh" He was still recovering from the very thought of someone wanting to just cross paths without killing the other, unheard of.

"hrm?" He questioned her saying she was in danger. "I hunt alone.." he said almost coldly if she was trying to say more of his kind could be around. "traveling in a group gets in the way of my blades" He still didn't trust her as he took his gaze from her. "Besides who said I was worried.. even if you had a group seeking you I doubt it'd be a challenge... as I said your the first I've run across in a while." He smirked a bit before stepping back a little and leaning against a tree. "now.. if we're done here you can turn on around and start walking, I'm sure we'll cross paths again. Though I make no promise the encounter will be as pleasant as this one." He wasn't about to turn his back on her and really telling her to walk was giving her the upper hand if she choose to strike, but he was willing to risk it for now.
Old Posted 08-25-2011, 11:52 PM  
Posty McPostsALot

Judith chewed on her lower lip nervously, wondering if he was really just letting her get away. Her heart was still pounding from when she had fallen to the ground. He could easily pin her down and kill her without hesitation, but he was letting her go. She almost wanted to thank him, but she knew that he would probably laugh at her. She turned and began to walk away from him. Then she stopped, she turned her head slightly. "There's good in you." and then she left.

----

Some weeks had gone by since her encounter with the Dark Elf. Judith had returned to her base and pushed herself to train incredibly hard. She didn't want to be stuck in the same situation but with a Dark Elf determined to end her life. Instead of telling the others of her experience she kept it to herself. They would not understand why she didn't gut him. When she had returned to the base she had overheard the men bragging about their kills. It helped her make the decision of not telling them. They would probably be punished for not killing a Dark Elf as well. She didn't want that.

After training for what seemed like forever she felt more confident in her abilities as an archer. She felt stronger and more powerful. Hopefully she actually was. Thinking and being were two completely different things. She left the base unannounced to continue travelling on her own. Perhaps no one would look for her or even notice that she was gone. The men didn't like that women had been brought here to fight.

The forest was dark, but the rising sun lit it up and made it seem alive. Judith fiddled with her arrows that she had hand crafted herself, she adjusted her bow on her back and made sure that her dagger was still strapped to her leg. She couldn't afford to lose it. Her ears perked up as she heard some noises, but creeped behind the trees silently. She felt like an animal stalking it's prey.

Old Posted 08-26-2011, 12:07 AM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #25  
He had heard reports of a few archers in the area over the next few weeks though none of them seemed to be the one he had aimed to stalk for the time being. He guessed she had remained at her base or had given up whatever reason she had to be out here in the first place. Shame though he thought to himself she was a bit of fun compared to most he had crossed blades with. Though he comment saying there was good in him still stung like a dagger into his chest, he didn't want to hear such words from his enemy no matter how much they disliked bloodshed .. or even if it was a rather good looking female. Maybe he should have just placed a dagger in her back when she was walking away to save himself the trouble of thinking so much on the encounter.

Though he had kept it to himself as he did with most of his kills or pray as his kind called them. No one seemed to bother him over all, he got new orders to enter a different section of forest then the one he normally patrolled. Not that he hardly cared he had spent the last few weeks in the same area picking off one light elf after another with ease, but at the same time he grew bored of such tactics.

He kept his breathing silent as he moved through the forest, the rising sun was making it a little harder to see then he would have liked but the forest kept most things in shadow to his advantage. He had taken notice that a few things were out of place like a branch moved as if someone had passed through here recently. He grinned a bit thinking his next kill might be sooner then he expected, maybe even a challenge.

Following what small trail there was to follow he quickly found what he had been stalking making him grin all the more before taking to one of the near-by trees and climbing it to keep a eye on the girl. It seemed to be the one from before with the crimson hair. She seemed to notice what little noise he had made in his climb, this made this little game he was turning this into all the better or at least that's what he thought.

He kept following her keeping a few trees ahead of her easily and staying out of sight in the shadows, she seemed quick enough to pick up on each of his movements he'd have to watch her or she'd have a arrow in his neck. The longer this went on she seemed to get a little edgy onto the fact someone was following her by now. Being on a slightly smaller tree then the recent ones he finally dropped to a lower branch before fixing himself to hang down a few feet in front of her, though being upside down hardly put him at a disadvantage and at this range a dagger would be just as deadly as a arrow.

"Well if it isn't the little rose from before." He said aloud keeping a sort of smug look on his face staying where he was for a moment before releasing himself and dropping to the ground almost gracefully. Having never gotten her name from before and not really caring to do so he'd giving her a rather fitting name or at least he thought. A beauty with thorns seemed fitting enough in his book. "I said we'd cross paths again didn't I" Though he hardly remembered he had also warned her the next encounter wouldn't be as pleasant and he didn't even have a weapon that was visible drawn. Nor did he know about her training, she could be completely different by now for all he knew but he'd risk it for a good thrill at the least.

In truth he didn't have time to really play around with her today. He had been sent to this location to take care of a rather annoying light elf that seemed to get the best of most of his kind that crossed paths with him. Though he'd hardly expect that the elf he was sent to kill today was her own brother...

((been dying to try and get him to fight her brother for some reason or another so here my excuse xD))
Last edited by Rosekitten; 08-26-2011 at 10:27 AM.
Old Posted 08-26-2011, 01:11 AM  
Posty McPostsALot

( That's fine, I like it. That's why I made it her brother, thought that it would be a good twist. <3 )

Judith watched the shadows that surrounded her, her heart jumped whenever she saw a sudden movement. Then she would discover that it was only the wind pushing the trees and bushes around. She regretted coming to the forest so early in the morning, but figured that her chances of encountering a Dark Elf would be slim because they preferred to come out at night. Though only in a few moments she would realise that she was very wrong.

Her ears shot up as she heard a familiar voice suddenly, her body tensed and she turned around without hesitation. Judith's eyes grew with curiosity. Why was he hanging there like that? She could easily kill him or take advantage of him. But she wouldn't, she didn't want to be the first one to strike. If he made any motion to harm her, then she would fight back with all of her strength. This time would be different, she hoped. From all of her tedious training.

"Rose?" she said under her breath. "You have given me a nickname?" she almost seemed to be teasing him. Like a boy would tease another for liking a girl. Her arms stayed firmly by her sides, she readied her right arm to release her dagger if needed. "What should I call you?" she couldn't help but smile.

Judith's smile disappeared as she turned her head to the left slightly, she had heard a rather loud thud and examined the area. Had this Dark Elf brought along friends this time? Was he distracting her while the others made their way to her? Her eyes narrowed and she looked back at the Dark Elf that stood in front of her. "Did you bring your friends with you?" she asked.

"What are you doing?"

Her heart jumped as she heard another voice. She turned her entire body to the direction that she had heard it from. Her eyes landed on a man with short, messy, red hair. His eyes were as white as hers. His skin was as fair as hers and he was only a few inches taller due to his gender. Her brother.

Brishen brought his cold eyes from Judith to the dark elf. He couldn't help but sigh as he saw the two standing there not at each other's throats. "Are you trying to make friends with the enemy like you did when you were a child?" he asked, taunting her. She had always done that as a child. He hated it. Brishen could not understand why Judith had no hatred for the Dark Elves. In his mind they were nothing but violent, disgusting vermin that needed to be exterminated. "You're an idiot, look at you trembling." he spat in disgust. "I don't understand why the elders sent you to war, how many have you let go? How many did you talk to?" the thought of a Dark Elf and a Light Elf getting along made him feel sick. "You forget what they have done to us, sister."

Old Posted 08-26-2011, 12:50 PM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #27  
He laughed a little seeing how jumpy she was, sure it was a odd site to see his kind in day light but it's not like they all slept at the day time hours. "would you rather me call you pray then?" He gave her a bit of a odd look at the fact he had given her a nick name, seeing as she had no will to kill him why not name it.

He never got a chance to reply to her question of what to call him, either way it wouldn't be his name that he gave her not this time. He frowned a little also taking quick notice of the movement. "I told you before I hunt alone.." Had he just fallen pray to a trap, he was letting his guard down. He cursed at himself knowing it was no forest creature, most had fled when the war moved to the forests.

His ears went back seeing who was before him now, his target. He never paid attention to the fact these two were siblings as he quickly passed the girl by blades drawn as he launched a attack towards this new comer. Though the first blade was deflected the second nearly hit him, this was far from the end of the attack Rhyl was planning to kill this one.

After a few more strikes were fought back he seemed to grin a bit "oh oh, a challenge then?" He seemed to be talking aloud to himself as he spoke but quickly launched another barrage of attacks onto Brishen to not allow the elf to get the first strike in. He almost seemed like a different person at this time his eyes were black in color or so it seemed and he had every intention of killing this elf before him.

The two seemed to trade blows back and forth for a while even though Brishen was only using one sword, he seemed able to keep up with the double blade assault, mainly because he did have a wrist guard allowing him to take hits if needed. Though Rhyl wasn't gaining any grounds at all on this guy he seemed to be enjoying this. This could be the fight he was seeking this whole time.

He decided it was better to taunt the elf to see how his limits were. "Is that the best you can do is defend yourself? Though I guess I shouldn't expect more your king fell so easily when I cornered him!" When he had been sent out on that mission a few mere years ago he was expected to fail, it was almost a shock to his clan he did kill the light elves leader. Though these taunts were to see how far this light elf would push himself, he had completely lost sight of the fact there was a second light elf in the area ... even if it was just the girl.
Old Posted 08-26-2011, 02:10 PM  
Posty McPostsALot

( blah, not that good. = n=;; )

For a moment it felt as if she had swallowed her ability to speak. Judith had not seen Brishen for three years now. He had grown up quite a bit it seemed. He was still cruel to her, it seemed that other things had not changed about him. Including his hatred for Dark Elves. "You have clouded your mind with so many negative things about Dark Elves," she spoke to her brother. "You have not changed, brother." she seemed disappointed. What did she expect? He had been fighting Dark Elves for three years. He had probably seen his friends die, of course he would still hate them.

"You're still naive," he hissed at her. Brishen took a step forward, his eyes locked on his sister. "You're still a child." Brishen let go of his bow and pouch full of arrows. He drew his sword from his side. His eyes moved from Judith to his enemy. Brishen snarled as the Dark Elf approached him. He was strong, but still struggled with the Dark Elf. He smiled, amused that he finally had a real challenge. "I killed so many of your kind," he purred. "Women as well, I have even killed children." anger filled Brishen's eyes as the Dark Elf spoke about his king. "You're the one who-" he paused, it felt as if he was going to explode. "You bastard!" he turned to look at his sister. "Judith, run! I can handle this on my own, you will only get in the way!" he hissed.

Judith's ears sagged, she was a coward. She didn't want to fight, she didn't want to kill. Why was she here? Why did she even train? She was only a disappointment. The elders were wrong to send her to war. They only sent her because of her impressive talent with her bow. She stepped backwards and stumbled. Her body nearly crashed against the ground as she fled. She slammed her side against a tree and clenched her side in pain. She had to get away.

Old Posted 08-26-2011, 02:31 PM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #29  
(aw its fine i like it :D though i did sorta for a few parts take control of your character's brother >.<; sorry)

He still fought each blow from this elf he was rather impressed they had someone to finally match him in battle. "Heh you think I care? We live to die in battle!" He growled out at his comments to try and mock him and his kind, killing children and the females. "You should learn to train your females more before sending them to play war" He hissed towards him, in regards she was almost the first female he had seen on the field of battle this whole time.

He grinned wildly though as he took notice of the increased strength that last comment had given the light elf. He was almost blinded by rage at this time. "what did you think the one your guards had slain was the killer of your king? Hardly" He laughed a bit lunging himself forward locking blades with Brishen.

Though with both blades locked and trying to over power someone who had all the reasons in the world to kill you on the spot was not going well, and put him at a disadvantage if anymore light elves showed up. From all the yelling going on it was more of a matter of time really, plus being day time hours he knew his time was running short.

'just a little longer... I have to kill this one' He kept thinking to himself though the angles the light cut through the trees made it harder to see then normal as a few caught him directly in the eyes. He managed to keep all of his strength in the blades to make sure the light elf was unable as well to strike.

It seemed like mere seconds later a few more light elves showed up, probably due to Brishen's yelling, though they seemed to pause seeing the sight before them till Brishen thought about a better punishment to the king killer then death. Though he didn't voice it just yet as the swords slipped from one another and he missed his chance to block the second blade as it met his side burrowing it's self into his flesh.

Brishen growled out from the pain before barking his orders going back to recovering quickly and keeping the dark elf on his toes trying to deliver a strike himself. "code B!" was all Brishen had to bark out as a order before the two that had joined the area nodded.

Even with the wound dripping blood Brishen was managing to force the dark elf to walk backwards just to keep up with the strikes. 'damn it...' he breathed out as he thought to himself this was bad, he had wasted too much energy playing cat and mouse with that girl earlier to keep up with a long fight like this.

Rhyl took notice of the two other light elves now in the area, though trying to watch three opponents brought back a bit of a memory as his ears went back and he tried to keep up with the foe at hand. Though in the middle of blocking the sword he was quickly taken advantage of as the one to his right side shoved a dagger quickly into his flesh.

He seemed to flinch but caught himself a little late as the other one delivered a smack to the back of his head with the bow he had been carrying. He fell almost lifelessly to the ground as falling to his knees.

Brishen was breathing heavily before he applied pressure to the wound he had gotten during this fight. Though his gaze looked from the fallen elf to his sister coldly. "Bind him and take him to camp, I'll deal with my sister..." He walked over to her as the other two were doing as they were told. He'd at least strike her once before forcing her back to their main encampment as well. He had plans for this king killer, to make the elf wish he had just died back on that day.
Old Posted 08-26-2011, 02:57 PM  
Posty McPostsALot

Judith had not ran too far, she hid behind a tree and watched her brother and the Dark Elf fight. Her hand still clenching her side, she had been blinded by fear so badly that she had knocked in to a few more trees after the first. She felt like an idiot. Her ears perked up as she heard voices, some fellow Light Elves had arrived. She watched as Brishen was wounded, her eyes became consumed with tears. She feared the worse for her brother and for herself. Then the Dark Elf was captured. She could not imagine what they would do to him. He had admitted to being the killer of their king after all. Her brother was bleeding when he began to approach her. Her heart pounded nervously in her chest, he was going to punish her for this. Despite being older than him she feared him. He was taller, built bigger, more stronger and had been trained better. As a child he would hit her and tease her constantly. Judith wondered why she still worried about him and called him her brother. She cried out as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her out from behind the tree.

"I'm not going to forget what you did," he hissed and squeezed her wrist. "You shouldn't be playing with Dark Elves, Judith. When you were a child it was understandable. You were a child, you were naive and didn't understand." his other hand went to her face, he turned her face forcing her to look at him. "But now? You're an adult. You have seen what they are like, you have killed them as well." he muttered hopefully under his breath. "It seems that even that can't make you see how your behaviour is unacceptable. They have killed us-"

"We have killed them, too!" she spat, she began to cry out of frustration. "Before the war. Before the death of our king. We hunted them like they were animals. We hated them because of what we were told as children. Mother and father taught you to hate!" she was screaming now, she pulled her face away from his grip. "You never allowed yourself to think twice about what you were told. I'm was not naive. You were!"

Judith flinched as she felt her brother's hand meet her face. She brought a hand up to her sore cheek, though she didn't feel surprised. He let go of her wrist and grabbed her by her hair. He walked, forcing her to come with him as he held her tightly. "When we get back," he growled. "You will regret what you have done." she began to sob.

Old Posted 08-26-2011, 03:17 PM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #31  
(feel free to beat up on him with your light elves x'D I didn't want to do it all haha)

It was a few hours after they had taken the captive and the girl back to the camp. The elf they had chained to a post, making sure to keep both of his hands away from one another. Dark elves had a uncanny skill of picking locks.. they weren't going to risk a live on in the middle of the camp getting lose.

A few posts from where they had the dark elf her brother had ordered that the girl be chained as well, though it was more to keep her from running off again. "You like these damned shadow walkers so much you can watch as we destroy this one." He grinned before walking to the front of where they had Rhyldrin. One of the two that had walked with them back to the camp had a bucket of water before throwing it on the dark elf.

The shock of the cold water made him come back to rather quickly as he coughed a little and tried to figure out what the hell had happened. The wound on his side reminded him that he had been careless."ugh... damn it..." he muttered out still being groggy from the smack to the back of his skull.

Though all other thoughts aside he quickly knew what was going on here taking in the fact he was bound to a post with his hands behind him and forced to be on his knees. He laughed a little seeing the three standing before him. "really? You wanted to see one of us bow to you so badly you forced it?" He found humor in this position for many reasons.

"No one asked you to speak vermin.." Brishen spit out before one of the other two delivered a foot to where the wound was at. Rhyldrin winced from the impact losing his breath in the process as he gasped and coughed a little trying to get it back. "tsk.... " This was a bit of a mess he had gotten into, whats worse he knew better then to expect someone to come after him. His kind left one another behind without a second thought.

Though this little scene brought back some memories of when he was a child, what was it. Wait... After he regained himself he laughed a bit again before breathing out his next comment. "Well... fact is a cruel mistress now isn't she... here I was thinking I could repay you for this scar you gave me all those years ago.."

Brishen seemed amused by this "oh so king killer and the one who got away, well this is my lucky day." He had known about his sister meeting a dark elf at the edge of the forest but he hardly knew it was the very one he had tried to kill that day.
Old Posted 08-26-2011, 03:32 PM  
Posty McPostsALot

Judith had been dragged all the way to the camp. She didn't fight back after her brother threw her to the ground when she tried to get away. It almost felt as if he took pleasure in harming her, the thought of that made her feel light-headed. Brishen did take a lot of pleasure in killing Dark Elves. He loved the feeling he got before he claimed another life. Maybe he loved punishing Elves when they got out of line as well. Judith was silent as she was chained up like a prisoner. At first she tried to break loose, but the pain that she had caused to her wrists became unbearable and she gave up. She wondered if she would be punished or if her brother planned to do worse things. Could he take her own sister's life? It was possible.

She raised her head as Brishen spoke to the Dark Elf. Her heart nearly stopped when he mentioned a previous incident with her brother. Was this Dark Elf? No, it couldn't be. Was he Rhyldrin? The Dark Elf that she visited when she was a child? For a moment she felt as if she couldn't breath, then when she finally collected herself she looked up at the Dark Elf. The scar, why had she not realised it sooner? Judith wanted to speak badly, but was afraid that if she did her brother was hurt her. She watched him, would he recognize her?

Brishen smiled at the Dark Elf. Then looked over at his sister. His face dropped. Judith was starring at him almost lovingly. "Why are you looking at him like that?" he barked then approached her. When Judith looked at him he brought his hand against her face as hard as he could. She closed her eyes tightly. "I never thought that I could think so little of someone," he hissed and walked back to the Dark Elf, his eyes were still on Judith though. "You're almost as disgusting as them." Brishen looked up at the Dark Elf. "I'll take care of you soon enough, but first," a grin stretched out across his face. "I'll let you starve, I'll make you suffer every day and then I'll kill you. I want to take my time with you, I'm going to enjoy this immensely." Brishen stepped back from the two, he looked over at the guards and told them to watch over the two closely. He had other important business to attend to and needed to get his wound tended to, when that was done he would come back to play with his new toy.

Old Posted 08-26-2011, 03:55 PM  
Closed Thread