Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbows and stuff
Default Quest 2: Thou shalt not stray (PinkRose) RATED M!   #1  
Quest for the faint of heart.

Elvara was the noble princess of a place across seas. Growing up on a small island ruled by her clan she was noble and well tought in many ways. Though an evil crept upon her world one that she needed to Fix. Leaving with out knowledge she took a boat across the rippeling tides to the new shores looking for three items. For a prophecy was about of how to beat the clouding darkness. Looking for three items the quest was on though she would soon find that running into a male named Zekrak will prove to be harmfull and helpfull all in one.

Quest for the faint of heart two:

Thou shalt not stray

Elvara and Zek completed the quest gathering all the relics and merging them into one. After a near fatal experiance and almost loosing something she just obtained Elvara is given a new quest to destroy the statue of serenity though many things will try and stop the two from this. A new evil approaches and whats this a faint cry in the distance?
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Last edited by Pinkie; 03-11-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old Posted 10-02-2011, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Played by: Pink Pantzer
Character name: Elvara Kane
Character race: Dark elf.
Build: Thin and lean with the slightest hint of muscle and a tones stomach.
Appearance: Standing at 5'7 Elvara has white hair with long bangs that hang above her boobs. The back of her hair is short and spiked out on either side of her head accenting her long pointed elven ears. Her eyes are a striking green and her lips full. She wears ten earings on her right ear and three at the top of her left. Having about a double d cup bra size she looked quite stunning. Whearing a combination of black and green attire at all times.
Weapons: She loves to use double blades for short range kill attacks. She has a pack of six daggers strapped to her left thigh at all times while her swords rested on her back. As well as s hort axe she keeps at her waste.
Ability: She can do healing to an extent but never on herself. Controling dark and light magic she could make a shadow do anything to anything whenever she wanted by a simple thought and slight movement of her hand.
Personality: She is a very spunky person knowen to play pranks and get into trouble though had a keen eye for noticing changes even of the smallest detail. Being smart in herbs she could make anything to do anything to anyone.
Bio: Elvara was the princess of the king of a small Island. Her clan rulled peacefully. Growing up she learned from different hand to hand combat champions as well as swordsmen. Knowing how to work two blades she got closer to her father. Her mother died when she was 6 so little female influance led her to be rather brash and blunt on many things. Thinking she was just the same as any man she became the herb specialest for the Island as well as a leader of patrole making sure everything was handles on the Island and nothing went wrong. Elvara then got wind of an impending darkness. But also of three items scattered across a great land beyond the sea. Setting out she began her quest for them landing first on the shores of a new world.
Last edited by Pinkie; 10-03-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Old Posted 10-02-2011, 02:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #3  
Character Name: Zekrak Kenarn (commonly goes by Zek)
Played By: Rose
Race: Demonic drow (also known as a mutt or half breed for insulting purposes)
Build: Average give or take, slight definition of muscles but not over doing it, at the least looks like he's in shape.
Appearance: Standing at 6 ft with crimson red hair that stays pulled back into a kept tall. His hair stays in a kept yet not kept style with some of his bangs being at longer lengths then the rest of his hair, mainly being at the side of his face. His eyes are a deep blue, they stand out for both of the mixed bloods that he has in him. His clothing normally is rather dubbed down as far as royal attire if concerned, though to be honest he'd rather it that way. He hates being noticed but his appearance hardly helps that. Really on the first glance he passed rather well as a traveler.
Weapons of Choice: Pole weapons, is trained to use them with a tower shield, but that's rare. It's common to see him with a pole axe, similar to his mother's tastes in weapons
Abilities: knack for metal work, and control over fire (granted his abilities with fire are limited due to his lack of focus). Due to the demonic blood he has the ability to heal most wounds, though depending on the severity of them then it can end up doing more damage then good.
Personality: Cocky, egotistical, poor flirt, smart mouth, quick tempered.
Bio: Ryza the current queen of the drow of the western continent is his mother, his father was banished long before it was known she was carrying Zekrak. Though she did her best to train him and raise him as well as she could, with the help of her father; Vaden. Between the two of them they managed to keep the half blooded demon out of trouble, though it hardly said anything about his outlook on the world. Personally he never wishes to take the kingdom over, though his destiny will lead him to more then just that as his sole worry. In most cases he'll avoid speaking to women, race means little to him he just avoids them. Being the next in line it isn't too uncommon to see females try to get his attention, though seeing as he has no real experience with them let alone desire to settle down any time soon he ignores them. The also not too uncommon fact is that he will turn up missing from the kingdom, on purpose not telling anyone where he ventured off to. No real direction or goal he tends to just wander around till something catches his attention. Though most things lose his attention just as quickly.
Last edited by Rosekitten; 10-02-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Old Posted 10-02-2011, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Elvara stood at the tip of the boat. Her white air blowing on the wind as she smelt the salty sea water below her. The sore was in view. After three days of sailing she was about to set feet on dry land and she was greatfull for that.

As the ship landed at the harbor she walked slowly down the plank until she set her feet on dry still land. Man that good! Looking to the crew behind her she gave a smile and a wave before walking off into the distance. Elvara had a lot of things to do before the traveling could begin.

Walking into town she looked out and saw a little stand. Walking over she noticed that the stand had everything a traveler would need. Dry meats, breads, herbs and other things set out on the table. Grabbing what she needed she headed out. There was no time to waste.

It had been hours since she left the harbor. She was now walking through what seemed to be an endless feild of trees. She sighed "If im lost I swear to to the gods..." She said to herself before the trees broke to reveal another town. The sun was setting before she realized.

Giving a little shrug of her shoulders Elvara walked over to a tavern to see if a room was available. Walking in through the doors she stopped looking about. Different men and woman sat at different tables all drinking. Some were laughing and others talked quietly to the others around them.

Walking over to the bar tender she gave a smile "Hello there" She said "I need a room" The bartender looked to her for a moment looking her up and down before he nodded his head "We have one left" He said passing a key to the young female "Up those stairs to your left" He stated to her. Elvara smiled "Thank you kind sir!" She said happily before running up the stairs to her room.

A little while later she came back down. Getting a drink of nothing but water she went over and sat down in a table that was hidden by the darkness of the corner. Crossing her legs and arms she sighed hanging her head a little.

Elvara did not know how long it would take for her to find what she needed. All she had hopes for was that she was on the right track. She had heard there to be one of the items in the sorrounding area. But where was her question.
Old Posted 10-02-2011, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #5  
Even though he tried to hide his identity from most there were still the females that knew who he was. Though there were upsides to this.. even if he didn't commonly abuse them. Key word being commonly, he was a young male after all and rebellious to no end. Though in truth he feared the very thing that he seemed to desire, going through certain periods where he avoided women like the plague while other times he seemed to act as he probably should be fro someone his age in elven years.

Though today was one of his more or less normal days a small group of guys, three in total, walked into the tavern. From the reaction of the bar keep he seemed to know this group even if they were a bit on the loud side. It was a odd combination from just a glance, it seemed to be a half elf, a human and a lizardman.

Th group seemed to pick a table off to the side before the conversation they were carrying on continued. One of the bar maidens walked over placing a round on the table, though it seemed one of the group either didn't drink or wasn't a regular here.

"Are you still not going to? It happened once it was probably a damn fluke" The human said towards the half elf, though he remained quiet refusing to give him a answer. The third of the group shook his head before telling the human to leave him be. "he's just pissed that he lost again... not that it's that big of a shock"

His ears went back at the words as he shot a glare that could kill towards both of them. "I could have won and you damn well know it!" He finally seemed to speak up. "then why didn't you? You've yet to win a match yet each time you say you could have.. prove it some time eh?" The human taunted him, though it probably wasn't the brightest move.

"tsk.. I don't have to prove shit to you.. besides even with losing every match I can still get laid, whens the last time you got anything?" He waved a hand in the air with a laugh after his statement, he knew he had him there. The human seemed to shut up for the moment and the lizard man snickered under his breath.

It was a bit of a crude conversation, but boys will be boys. Though the weapons they carried made it be a very odd group. Most in the tavern held no weapons. But these three had a combination. The lizard man having duel blades at his waste, the half elf carrying a pole axe and the human had a bow on his back with a quiver. Either they were a group that traveled together or they were a tournament group. Though the contests were over, they ended today a few hours before they had made it to the tavern.

"So what now? we hardly got any winnings this year.. if mr hot shot over here would pull his weight instead of barking we'd win once in a while.. or at least more often." The half elf seemed to ignore the comment as he spaced out looking towards the bar counter.

"simple we split up, and regroup next year.. like always. Each taking a share and fending for himself till then." He muttered out before propping his elbow on the table and resting his head on his hand."not like anything changes, i'll go back to preforming duties i hardly care about and you two will go back to being bums begging for side jobs"

The lizard man flipped his tail a little at the comment. "i'd trade you places any day, I think me or Fenix here could do a better job" The half elf laughed a bit before replying "i'd gladly trade with you both, hell save me the trouble of trying to hide during the festivals over the down months." He laughed again, it was rather funny the more he thought about it.

The one they had called Fenix spoke up again though it was something along the line he was going to waste the amount that was his share on drinks and pray he got lucky. Though the other two at the table looked at one another knowing that was a lost cause. "Come on... you should drink I mean this could be the last time we see one another me and Myr here could get killed over the slow months... " He smiled towards the half elf knowing he probably wouldn't win this one.

"last time.. no" he hissed out and went back to watching the bar counter. "after what happened last time.. like hell i am" He grumbled under his breath. Though after a moment he sat up right in his chair and sighed heavily before moving a little just to glance around the room, he really didn't want to go back but what the hell else was there to do now.

His deep blue eyes scanning each of the members in the tavern currently, he might not look like much at first glance but the idiotic act was a cover, he wasn't smart at everything but he did know there seemed to be a few faces he didn't recognize from the area. Let alone the rarity there was a dark elf in here? He shrugged that off, there were a few that went to the towns though it was more common for them to stay among their own kind.

A few moments later the human had managed to down a few more drinks, probably a few more then he should have as he started his rounds of trying to pick up any female he could. Zek looked towards Myr before speaking as he stood. "That's my cue to leave, before he makes a fool of himself." He grabbed his weapon that he had rested against the wall before walking towards the door, though he glanced very briefly at the dark elf woman again, what was it.. her dress seemed out of place for this area. Whatever to each their own he thought as he left the tavern. Though he didn't go far as he stopped at the edge of the building and leaned against it before looking up. "whelp.. another few long months to come heh.."
Old Posted 10-02-2011, 07:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Elvara sat there and watched what took place before her. Nothing really cought her attention until she noticed three young men walk into the tavern. Among them a what seemed to be half elf. She watched them with intrest as they babbled on about things men usually babble on about. Then the half elf stood and walked away. She gave a shrug of her shoulders at that before his drunken friend came over to where she sat and began hitting on her.

"Look..." Elvara said "I am not interested in the likes of you so if you may please kindly take your leave before I make it for you" She said giving the male a glare. This earned a yelled from the now pissed off male 'Who do you think you are?" She heard from drunken lips. So she responded "I think I am a female that put a drunken male in his place by saying no" She said with a smirk to him.

That was it and the male was pissed and she smiled. With him swinging a hand she grabbed it quickly forcing it behind her back as she gave a growl "I told you...no" With that she picked the other male up simply before walking to the door and outside throwing the male flat on his face with a deep growl "Try and raise a hand to me again and I will kill you with out a second thought" She hissed "A man should never try and hit a woman!" She was pissed standing over the male looking at him with anger in her green eyes.
Old Posted 10-03-2011, 01:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #7  
He jumped a little as Fenix seemed to be forced outside and slammed upon the ground. He stood there just watching this as the young female he had noticed earlier was standing there almost growling at him. Though Fenix never said a word with the wind knocked out of him and probably the shock a female just floored him.

After a moment he finally walked over but still kept a safe enough distance from the both of them. "Finally picked on one that threw your ass huh.. saw that coming. I told you that drow females aren't your type didn't i? Geese never listen" He shrugged a little. He never got a reply from the human though he hardly expected one.

He looked towards the female, though she seemed pissed as ever still. He knew first hand how a drows temper could be.. though how would he not know. "I don't think you have to kill him, you already destroyed what drunkin pride he had as it is." He laughed slightly, he hardly seemed to care about her temper, though truthfully he didn't care.

"So how about you go on back inside hrm? As fun as it would be to watch you continue to beat the living hell out of him, and I sure as hell know he deserves it.. I can't just stand by and let you do that either, not while he's on the ground anyway. If he stands by all means" He didn't expect her to listen to him at all but he couldn't stand by and watch her kill the human no matter how much of a idiot he was.

Aside from that the whole line that you shouldn't hit a girl.. there were limits to that. Like if the said girl was trying to kill you. Though he was raised under the same rules, the drows here were ruled by a female. So it was only natural she had trained her own blood in such a rule along with a few others.
Old Posted 10-03-2011, 01:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Elvara stood there then turned her gaze to the other male as he stepped forward. It was the male from the tavern, the lowly humans friend. She snorted to his comment "Where I come from you dont raise a hand to a female" She spat out before she continued "Let alone royality" She said before the drunken male on the ground hissed out "Yeah and I have a broken nose" Elvara turned on her heal and kicked out.

Her foot colided with that of the males face. She gave a smile as she heard a crunch "Funny you should say that" She said looking down at him "Because it seems as though your nose is broken" Elvara then looked up to the half elf before her. "And what will you do about it if I do decide that he needs to die?' She said in an almost mocking tone. "Because to me thats funny" She said again.

And it was. Looking at the two males before her she could take them out both out witout weapons and she knew that. Turing around when she didnt get a reply fast enough for her liking she began to walk away "Now take your friend him the smell of his retched blood is filling my nose and making me sick" She said in a growl walking back into the tavern and up to her room.
Old Posted 10-03-2011, 01:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #9  
He nearly snorted a laugh with the royal comment but he managed to keep it in, what the hell was she really a noble? That was almost too damn rich really, he had a million and one comments on that. Most of them would probably throw her for a loop let alone if she found out his real identity. "I never said hitting a woman was in the right now did i? Damn all drows are the same" he still hardly seemed to care about who he was talking to, noble or not.

Though he frowned a little when she seemed to mock him "I wouldn't ask something that stupid if I were you... " Fenix on the ground was holding his bleeding nose and he started to speak up about something. "Yeah because this is the p-!" Zek hauled off and kicked the poor guys ribs once shooting him a glare. That was almost close, what the hell humans were a pain when drunk.

As she walked away he grappled Fenix and pulled him to his feet. "you damned mad? How many times do i have to remind you not to say the very words you were about to say!?" He sighed a little before letting him go. "whatever just go get that looked at before it makes your face any uglier.." Fenix nodded a little though he stopped a few feet away before speaking "she could have killed you, and you know it."

He shrugged a little "what good would it have done her? Hell she'd be doing me a favor if I stayed that way" He never spoke further into details about what he meant by that as the human went back to walking off to seek a medical building.

Zek sighed a little before taking the other direction and walking towards the exit of the town. He figured he had a few more days of freedom before anyone was sent to go track him down, he sure as hell wasn't going to walk back willingly. Though to admit it his curiosity was perked a little when the woman said she was royalty.. though he wasn't sure if she was trying to use it as a bluff or not. She defiantly wasn't from this area he'd have known if she was.
Old Posted 10-03-2011, 07:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Elvara fumed as she was in her foom passing back and forth. The nerve of some people! She took a deep breath before she calmed down going over the events in her head. There was something fishey about the half elf and she needed to find out what it was. Elvara shook her head and sighed it would have to wait. She has more important things to worry about first. Laying down she sighed before falling into a restless sleep.

The morning came of swift wings to Elvara who didnt want it. She groaned as the first rays of the morning sun reached her eyes. Blinking slowly she then stretched cracking her back and neck before standing. Grabbing everything she needed and had she locked the door and headed down to the main part of the tavern.

Looking to the bar tender she gave a smile "Thank you very much for the room" She said happily and the larger man gave a smile "You are more then welcome weerey traveler" He said with a nod. That is when Elvara gave the ky to the male along with 4 gold coins "Um the cost is only 2 coins" The man said "Then think of it as a tip!" She said before waving and leaving out the doors.

Taking a deep breath of the morning air she headed on her way leaving the town behind as he feet took her forward. It was a little time a couple hours most when she realized that she was being fallowed. How long had that person been there and who was it?

Elvara kept walking until the trees broke into a clearing. The clearing had grass and flowers all over it and also what seemed to a little pond with fish jumping up in the late afternoon sun catching the bugs that hovered over the water.

Elvara stopped and hissed out a sigh "You know...I really hate being fallowed" She said before quickly taking two daggers from her leg strap and fiering them off at the same time into the direction of the fallower in the south line of trees. She had a feeling as to who it was but still...you dont fallow people. Its just not nice.
Old Posted 10-03-2011, 12:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #11  
He never bothered to get a room, hell sleeping outside wasn't that bad, at least not in this area it was rather peaceful. Also staying anywhere would give his location away and cut the time he had for freedom in half. Though he already knew of a certain wizard that could find him no matter where the hell he went anyway so he wasn't sure why he was bothering.

As dawn broke he started moving again, no real direction he was more or less just following the path. It's not like he was in any real danger hell his weapon alone normally deterred the common thugs off. That suited him just fine, it made it all the easier to avoid conflict.

Though in his aimless walk he did after a while find something that perked his interest. It seemed to be the woman from the other day at the tavern. He had to admit he was curious as to where she was from cause he knew damn well it wasn't this area. Not when his own mother kept close tabs on the clans here. Aside from that minor curiosity he didn't really care too much about her or what she was doing or rather trying to do.

As a bit of time passed he didn't even mean to follow her, it just happened to be the main path. Really he was a few miles from parting directions with her. Though the next sudden movement from her he would be changing his mind as far as leaving her alone.

Sure he hear her speak but she had cursed a few times during the walk, probably be lost he'd guess. This time it was different... She spoke of being followed and he thought about it in the split second he had before he saw the sudden movement she did. Two daggers seemed to leave her hand, though he was already prepared for this. It was a dark elf after all most commonly had at least two daggers if not more then that on them at all times.

One he easily forced in another direction with his weapon, though the other he seemed to miss on purpose before catching the handle of it and looking at her as if to say 'really'.

""Well I don't really like daggers being thrown at me so I guess were damn even aren't we!" He hissed towards her before flicking his hand downward as the dagger landed in the ground near his feet. "also I wasn't following you, if you didn't notice there's one fucking path, so don't be so full of yourself." He huffed a little before he started to walk towards her though he made it to be a point that he was merely walking past her.

Sure turning his back to a drow was hardly smart, but he had his reasons. Not only that but he didn't care to play any little who's going to move first games with her.
Old Posted 10-03-2011, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Elvara glared deep as he walked past her. "Who the hell do you think you are!?!" She spat before lashing out with one of the now two drawn blades she held in her hand "Have more respect for a superior!" She said in a little bit of a frustrated tone. This man! She thought as she looked at him. How infurriating he was and they had only met twice!

When the male before he stopped then turned mocking eyes to her before he began to laugh. "WHATS TO GOD DAMN FUNNY!?" She yelled before charging at him with her two blades drawn. Swinging a right up she slashed up with her left in a furry of movements that kept comming. Well her temper was now lost and needed to be found.
Old Posted 10-03-2011, 01:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #13  
He couldn't help but find it funny, his superior. She didn't know od god she didn't know, it was just too rich for him. "oh you have no idea..." he kept laughing he couldn't help it, this was really almost the funniest thing he had heard. Someone telling him to respect another let alone someone that thinks she was superior to him.

Though he wouldn't tell her, no not yet, she didn't need to know. Hell this was just starting to look like it was going to be fun. Though the female seemed to lose her temper suddenly with his little outburst of laughing.

He was forced back as he kept his weapon up, he didn't seem to even try to strike at her. As all he did was blocking her weapons with his. Though she hardly gave him time to do much else.
Old Posted 10-03-2011, 01:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Elvara slashed and hacked at the male before her. Then she slashed out with her right hand then kicked straight with her left leg. Watching the male block her attacks she noticed the weak points in the other males movements. So she struck when she was sure about it. And she was right! Catching the male off gaurd she sent him flying backwards with the force of her kick.

Though she was shorter then he was and less built she had strength and could use it if pissed off enough. And right now she was pissed off to that point. She stood straight and looked at him with a smirk. He was sitting on the ground a few feet away one hand holding the weapon while the other held his stomach.

Elvara glared "You laugh and yet you have no Idea who you laugh at" She said to him before placing the blades back on her back with a huff. Ignoring him like she didnt care if he attacked or not she walked over and collected her daggers placing them with the other four on her leg. That is when she proceeded to walk past the male with her nose in the air and her arms crossed "Some people just dont even know' She said to herself as she walked past him.
Old Posted 10-03-2011, 01:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #15  
Sure he had a few chances to attack back, but he wasn't it was almost like he was refusing to do so. Though he had already made up his mind that he wasn't going to strike at her if she chose to attack. Knowing drows he knew she would if he pushed her a little too far. Though he did end up getting a little sloppy in his form mid way through this little contest, and she saw it right away.

The sudden strike caught him off guard as he tried to get his lost wind back, though that was easier said then done. 'well.. that should end this fight at least' he thought to himself knowing if he just stayed down she'd probably go about her way. Sure it seemed a little submissive but he wasn't about to try and go hand and hand with a female drow in a fight, let alone when he didn't want to fight even.

He laughed a little before moving and leaning his back against a tree still staying on the ground. "I might not know who you are, but I can tell your a damn spoiled princess" he smirked a bit, thats what he had gotten from this little display. So needless to say his curiosity was settled enough as far as she was concerned.

It was still funny, this woman would probably never believe him even if he told her who the hell he was, though if they kept crossing paths like this then it was a matter of time before someone spilled it.
Old Posted 10-03-2011, 02:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Elvara stopped dead in her tracks when she heard him speak next. "Spoiled no" She said before turning her head and looking at him with a smirk "Princess...yes" She said almost smugly. With that she huffed and turned her back leaving the male behind. She had things to do and wasting her time on the half elf before her seemed wrather pointless.

She completely forgot about the male as she kept walking. She was almost expecting him to fallow but when he didnt she shrugged it off like nothing. It had almost been a full day of walking and there was no towns insight. Elvara gave a sigh "looks like im camping outside tonight" She said to herself.

Then she went about her way of making a fire and catching a rabbit to eat. Now she sat leaned up on a tree with a fire before her and a rabbit on a spit over it. Looking at it she grabbed something from her back and sprinkled it ontop of the rabit before leaning back with a sigh.
Old Posted 10-03-2011, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote