Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Demon King
Default   #33  
"Well, I think it might be fun to explore each other's likes and dislikes." Azure said, smiling at them all. "Like for example, I love music. I listen to all kinds of rock, and metal, along with some rap and r&b." he told them. "But I kind of hate country, and I'm not too big on pop, since it now mainly focuses on that boy who looks too much like a girl." Azure said, making Zeno smirk a little bit. "Oh, I know who you are talking about." he said, laughing a little bit. "That guy sucks." Zeno told him.

Questing: Whisper Wings :3
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 04:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"Oh I enjoy music too.. my favorite genera is punk.." she blushed slightly. "What type of music do you two like" she looked at Phoebe and Zeno

"I enjoy listening to my best friend sing. Her voice is so lovely. That is the only music I like." She seemed to be off in her own world thinking about her friends songs.
"Okay... what about you then?" Asami smiled brightly at Zeno

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 04:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Demon King
Default   #35  
"Well, anything with a guitar I will listen to, punk, rock, metal, I love it all." Zeno told her, making Azure smile, seeing that they all had a bit of a common ground when it came to music as they all loved it. "Do you all have any favorite bands maybe?" he asked them. "Personally, I really love Disturbed. They are actually one of the few bands where I really enjoy all of their albums." Azure said, smiling.

"They are pretty good, but All That Remains is better in my opinion." Zeno said, cracking a smile for the first time that he was with them.

Old Posted 06-20-2012, 04:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"My favorite band is piece the veil. Their songs are very deep and the lyrics are amazing.. I don't know how they write such amazing poetry...I mean their song 'bestios' is full of so many metaphors and... its just amazing" she looked down realizing she was babbling again.

Phoebe still seemed to be off in her own little world..

my closet
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 04:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Demon King
Default   #37  
"Hey...come back." Zeno said, snapping his fingers in front of Phoebe, trying to bring her back down to earth a little bit, making Azure chuckle a little bit, seeing how much time was flying by, seeing that this was such a nice way to make friends, thinking it would have been difficult doing it on his own. "So I take it that you would be top of the class in grades this year?" Azure asked Asami, smiling towards her before he himself happened to catch a glimpse of her chest by accident, making him blush a bit as he saw just how big it really was.

Old Posted 06-20-2012, 04:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"I checked out the ranks they placed me very high" she didn't want to tell them she was top of the class from the entrance exam they took. She didn't want to be the nerd... "they seem to think I have lots of potential... but I just don't see it.." she shifted a bit causing her breast to hit the desk slightly and they bounced a bit.

Phoebe bit at zenos fingers. "I was listening to one of my favorite songs she would sing" she snapped. "I have them all recorded up here" she tapped her temple. "I have an amazing memory.

my closet
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 04:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Demon King
Default   #39  
Azure listened to her and nodded, knowing she would be making excellent grades, and would probably be better off studying with her. "You are probably at the top of the class or something." he told her, chuckling a little bit, not knowing he hit the nail on the head. However, his eyes went down lower once more, watching her breasts bounce after they hit the desk, making him blush once more.

Zeno pulled his hand back after Phoebe snapped at him a little bit. "How are you doing that when other people are talking? Talk about rude..." he said, smirking a little smiling at her.

Old Posted 06-20-2012, 05:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"Nah... I'm not that smart but being study partners would be fun" she blushed a little. "What about you? Do you know where you placed?"

"Rude? What do you mean. It is not rude. " she crossed her arms "you are causing a scene." She huffed.

my closet
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 05:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Demon King
Default   #41  
"Well, academics wise, I placed in the lower tier." he told Asami, looking down a little in his embarrassment. "Abilities wise, I placed in the top tier." he said, having forgotten which place.

"What scene?' he asked, chuckling a little bit. "People were talking and you never bothered to listen, cutie." he said, smirking towards her.

Old Posted 06-20-2012, 05:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"Oh I see" she was about to say more but the teacher cut off everyone. Phoebe shot a furious look at Zeno but was unable to respond.
"Okay now that you know each other a little more I will divide your group into two pairs. Though remember you are apart of a group. Your pairs will be working a job that I will assign you. So split up.

Also keep this in mind. Each year homerooms compete with each other. At the end of the year the class with most points will win a prize. I hope this year it will be us.

my closet
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 05:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Demon King
Default   #43  
With that said, Azure looked back over at Miss Cross, making him wonder what she meant by these jobs, though Niah was the first one to actually ask. "What kinf of jobs, Miss Cross?" she asked curiously, and Azure wondered since their group would now be split apart into two pairs, he hoped to be paired with Asa, seeing as she was smart, and was interesting, not to mention when he got a good look at her, was a bit of a cutie.

"How do we earn these points, beautiful?" Zeno asked, having no shame in calling her beautiful as he was just telling the truth.

Old Posted 06-20-2012, 05:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Miss cross looked at her students "well things like library assistants, working in town, cleaning class rooms and so on. And we earn these points in many ways. One way is each week we have competitions between homerooms where we do physical activities or take tests. Its actually really fun" she smiled fondly "now split up. You guys get to choose your partners."

my closet
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 06:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Demon King
Default   #45  
Smiling, Azure did not waste any time and took a deep breath, looking towards Asami. "Hey Asami...did you want to be my partner?" he asked her, slightly nervous, but he knew she was the only one he knew best out of the new faces within the class aside from Zeno and Phoebe.

Zeno on the other hand looked around noticing that all the other students were beginning to pair off one by one making him raise his eyebrow a little bit.

Old Posted 06-20-2012, 06:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"S-sure!" She was caught off gaurd by being picked first. "We will make a great team" she beamed at him. "Though I am rather clumsy..." she blushed profusely.

"Well I guess that leaves us two." Phoebe muttered grudgingly. "This will be so interesting...why me..." she grabbed her veil and put it back on. "What fun this will be."

my closet
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 06:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Demon King
Default   #47  
"Thats quite alright. Maybe I'll be able to catch you a few times." he told her, blushing a little as well. He knew this year would certainly be very interesting, and he was really looking forward to it.

"Guess we really don't have a choice, do we?" he asked, sighing a little bit before shaking his head. "Just make sure you don't hold me back, will ya?" Zeno asked before cursing in Italian for a moment.

Old Posted 06-20-2012, 06:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
His statement caused the girls face to burn brightly. "O..okay" she hid her face with her hair unable to look at him. "Well.. this year's going to be different..."

"Hold you back?? Ha. I will do no such thing." She puffed her chest out defiantly looking too much like a bird. "My people are great at many things. And rarely hold anyone back."

my closet
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 06:26 AM Reply With Quote