Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Dazed
Default Dutchess' Art Shop   #1  
Hello lovelies, I'm an art major and I'm looking to develop my skills.

I just got my pen for my tablet, so it will be digital and high quality. I specialize in realistic, but I will draw anime style.

My first few requests will be name your price.

Below are a few doodles I did recently, ^^

Last edited by Dutchess Eglantine; 11-07-2013 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Giving Examples, ^^
Old Posted 10-22-2013, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
could you do me some art of my oc Advent Shooting in the dark since there is nothing to base pricing on but i'll offer 20k

Btw you need two examples I believe to have an art store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-22-2013, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #3  
do you have art on any other site? even if it is just traditional it would help
Old Posted 10-22-2013, 06:47 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I'd love some art of one of my characters but he's rather complicated. He's got a fair number of piercings and his hair half shaved with the other half all in tiny, bead-riddled braids. If you're interested, let me know and I can give you the full description.

I've also got a feral vampire with claws and wild, tangled black hair if you are inclined toward the monstrous or fantasy end. There's also Zara, an NPC here on Trisphee if you prefer drawing women and wings. There's an avatar picture of her over in the Trisphee Storybook. All up to you. :)
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 11-07-2013 at 11:54 PM.
Old Posted 11-04-2013, 03:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #5  
I am just starting into art. I hope to one day draw realistically/high quality. *looks up to you*
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 11-05-2013, 02:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaguya View Post
could you do me some art of my oc Advent Shooting in the dark since there is nothing to base pricing on but i'll offer 20k

Btw you need two examples I believe to have an art store.
Accepted, ^^

Thanks for the info by the way, ^^

Current Progress
It's a bit sketchy right now but it'll improve.
Last edited by Dutchess Eglantine; 11-08-2013 at 01:57 AM.
Old Posted 11-07-2013, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
I'd love some art of one of my characters but he's rather complicated. He's got a fair number of piercings and his hair half shaved with the other half all in tiny, bead-riddled braids. If you're interested, let me know and I can give you the full description.

I've also got a feral vampire with claws and wild, tangled black hair if you are inclined toward the monstrous or fantasy end. There's also Zara, an NPC here on Trisphee if you prefer drawing women and wings. All up to you. :)
I can do any of those, so it's really up to you, ^^
I can't do all of them at once though, O.o
That might kill me, lol
Old Posted 11-07-2013, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Well I'm mostly looking for art of my OC, but as I mentioned he has a lot of tiny details but I'm all for artistic interpretation. ;). He is known for changing his look. I did make an avatar roughly based on the guy but it's not perfect, if you would like a reference of some kind.

I don't think can offer as much as Kaguya did for payment, however. What are you willing to accept?
Old Posted 11-08-2013, 05:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchess Eglantine View Post
Accepted, ^^

Thanks for the info by the way, ^^

Current Progress
It's a bit sketchy right now but it'll improve.
I am loving this art, well worth the 20k I'm paying.
Quote:

Old Posted 11-08-2013, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Indeed. The sketchy look right now is beautiful, even if it isn't quite finished.
Old Posted 11-08-2013, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
I have to agree.
Quote:

Old Posted 11-08-2013, 09:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Quote:
Well I'm mostly looking for art of my OC, but as I mentioned he has a lot of tiny details but I'm all for artistic interpretation. ;). He is known for changing his look. I did make an avatar roughly based on the guy but it's not perfect, if you would like a reference of some kind.

I don't think can offer as much as Kaguya did for payment, however. What are you willing to accept?
I'm seriously willing to accept anything, ^^
I don't get many comissions, sadly, and I need practice with the human face since I'm studying to be a sketch artist for the police force.

Edit: Also thanks for all of your positive feedback and support, ^^
I only got three hours of sleep last night so I'm heading to bed early, g'night, ^^
Last edited by Dutchess Eglantine; 11-09-2013 at 02:34 AM.
Old Posted 11-09-2013, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #13  
Alright then, so where do I start?

He's Nordic, very blonde hair, pale blue eyes, fair skin, etc. The left half his head is shaved and the right half is worn long and braided with many (usually) silver beads of varying styles. He's got a pile of piercings in his left ear and a few in his right. The actual earrings he wears varies but they are usually hoops and he has extra large holes (about half an inch) in his earlobes, tribal style, with one dangling earring that hangs through the hole in his left earlobe. He paints a false tattoo on his left cheek as well, in black eyeliner.

Clothing wise he wears simple, dark t-shirts with a military surplus style bomber jacket (fur collar), cargo pants with chains hanging from the waist, and heavy black boots. If he's not wearing his jacket you can see his tribal style armlet tatoo on his upper left arm.

He's a street musician, and plays guitar.

Doesn't matter to me if you want to do just a full body, bust, or just a face, and I can dig up references or things for you if you need them. Here's a rough avatar I made of him. It's not perfect (his hair should be lose) but it's what I managed at the time. Ignore the skunk. That's supposed to be his pet ferret. Rodent. Yes, that's his (nick)name.
Old Posted 11-09-2013, 03:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Quote:
Alright then, so where do I start?

He's Nordic, very blonde hair, pale blue eyes, fair skin, etc. The left half his head is shaved and the right half is worn long and braided with many (usually) silver beads of varying styles. He's got a pile of piercings in his left ear and a few in his right. The actual earrings he wears varies but they are usually hoops and he has extra large holes (about half an inch) in his earlobes, tribal style, with one dangling earring that hangs through the hole in his left earlobe. He paints a false tattoo on his left cheek as well, in black eyeliner.

Clothing wise he wears simple, dark t-shirts with a military surplus style bomber jacket (fur collar), cargo pants with chains hanging from the waist, and heavy black boots. If he's not wearing his jacket you can see his tribal style armlet tatoo on his upper left arm.

He's a street musician, and plays guitar.

Doesn't matter to me if you want to do just a full body, bust, or just a face, and I can dig up references or things for you if you need them. Here's a rough avatar I made of him. It's not perfect (his hair should be lose) but it's what I managed at the time. Ignore the skunk. That's supposed to be his pet ferret. Rodent. Yes, that's his (nick)name.
Is the braid single and loose with beads in the strands or corn row?
Also it's a gage in his ear correct?

Currently what I have:
Scandinavian (like me! XD)
Eyes: Pale blue (slate/steel?)
Hair: Platinum Blond 1/2 Shave; other Braided (silver beads)
Piercings: Lft: 3 Rght: 4+ (clarify?) Both: with 1/2 inch gauge in a tribal style and a dangle going through (bottom or middle?)
Apparel;
Jacket: Mil sur Jckt w/fur (color?)
Shirt: Dark T or Sleeveless (color?)
Pants: Cargo (color?)
Boots: Heavy Black
Pets: Ferret

I have started on his face so far, I'd have to look at it again to see if I have a bust shot or a sitting shot.

I might do a quick cartoon just to get a feel for the character.
Right now I have a good base for a photo realistic portrait (nothing but the shoulders up done/ might have sketched lower).
Old Posted 11-11-2013, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #15  
Cool. :). My grandmother was a Dane, but I actually took Swedish in school. Rodent here is from a Norwegian city very close to the Norway/Sweden border so he likes to bounce between the languages or mush them together just to throw people.

He has a pile of tiny braids and they hang lose, not cornbraids or anything. The beads would have been fed onto the hair as he was braiding it.

Shirt would be dark blue or black; pants dark denim blue; jacket army green with multicoloured patches, pale fur collar (like a beige or tan colour); eyes probably steel blue.

Yes, a gage is right, and at least four earrings in his left ear, maybe two in the right. The dangle is going through the gage. Generally speaking, the side of his head that is bald has more piercings. And I think I forgot but he has a ring in his left eyebrow and two rings in his lip. Yeah.

He changes his appearance and decorations around all the time so I'm not really worrying about what sort of accessories he has. The dangle though, should have some manner of skull or ball or something on the end of it.
Old Posted 11-11-2013, 02:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Quote:
Cool. :). My grandmother was a Dane, but I actually took Swedish in school. Rodent here is from a Norwegian city very close to the Norway/Sweden border so he likes to bounce between the languages or mush them together just to throw people.

He has a pile of tiny braids and they hang lose, not cornbraids or anything. The beads would have been fed onto the hair as he was braiding it.

Shirt would be dark blue or black; pants dark denim blue; jacket army green with multicoloured patches, pale fur collar (like a beige or tan colour); eyes probably steel blue.

Yes, a gage is right, and at least four earrings in his left ear, maybe two in the right. The dangle is going through the gage. Generally speaking, the side of his head that is bald has more piercings. And I think I forgot but he has a ring in his left eyebrow and two rings in his lip. Yeah.

He changes his appearance and decorations around all the time so I'm not really worrying about what sort of accessories he has. The dangle though, should have some manner of skull or ball or something on the end of it.
This is going to be so much fun >.<
I've always wanted to draw a punk rocker, XD

Make corrections where applicable:
Hair: Platinum Blond
Left: Bald
Right: Small loose braids (silver beads added NOT cornrows)
Eyes: Steel Blue (eyeliner?)
Face: Tribal black face paint, left eyebrow ring and 2 lip rings (together or opposite sides?)
Ears:
Both; Gauge 1/2 inch (tribal) with skull/orb dangle (or right only?)
Left; 4+ hoops
Right; 2 hoops
Clothes:
Coat; army green w/ patches (camo assumed), light tan fur trimming
Shirt; Navy blue
Pants; Cargo, jean blue
Boots; black (heavy)
Pet; Ferret
Old Posted 11-11-2013, 02:26 AM Reply With Quote