Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #49  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poggio View Post
I am sorry I haven't been posting. I have been trying to think of a good and only came up with a few questions that I needed answered first. One how long has genetic testing been around? Two why would your character, as a child from a wealthy family get said testing and what other species have been tested on? Secondly are the aliens humanoid?
wow details :o
I thought up the plot while I was sleepy. So the answers I'm about to give you are made up right now.

Genetic enhancements are common, like plastic surgery is today. Genetic modifications like Sergio's are considered more eccentric or abominable. Depending on who you ask, as well as what the agumentation is.

Not all his genetic modifications were voluntary. Some of it were mutations as a result of too many changes. The tail was his punishment by his father for several things. One of them being a noticeable mutation which he took away and replaced with the tail. Sergio didn't think it was too bad even with dealing with other people. Even the some difficult ones were okay if he threw money at them. There's a backstory to how he ended up in slavery too. But since you are likely HIS master. I haven't settled on one yet and it may not even be important to the storyline.

With out a doubt the military is well equipped to deal with aliens. They just won't have the power to push them off the planet and out of Earth's orbit. At least no using orthodox methods.

You can decide what you want for their appearances. I haven't decided since I don't know if that will be important or not.

What other species.
Old Posted 03-19-2014, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Well because I was thinking with the mutations, your guy would fit in with the aliens if they themselves had animal characteristics. And that being said I think I have my character and a reason to buy yours so the back story may come into play ouo.

Name: Jirazel Stigloni
Skills: Knows how to use a gun, a first aid kit and a credit card, a car. Can speak another language.
Biography: Jirazel was born a human. Through out the course of his life Jirazel made various choices that put him in curious positions, and now he has found himself on top. Most of his newly acquired wealth comes from military dealings, and the solicitation of information.
Description: Jirazel is tan to bronze colored in the sun, with thick brown hair most likely from a European linage. He is slightly above average height. His only medical modification is a side effect of his surgery. By splicing and replacing his spinal vertebrae to be similar to that of a feline, Jirazel is able to twist in different positions, as well as right himself in a fall to land on his feet. It has physically manifested itself in his eyes and makes him quite agile and flexible. Surrounding the diamond shaped pupil are Caribbean sea foam colored irises.
Old Posted 03-20-2014, 03:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #51  
ooh I'd like to hear why Jira bouht Sergio. Unless you want to keep it a secret from me as well. :p

Ah that's neat, and a little scary. The aliens could very well be heavily modified human beings. So anyone with animal augumentations becomes suspects. What I said earlier will have to be modified. Perhaps there is a bit of a augumentation craze like there was in that episode of Batman Beyond. Featured cheap and advertised towards the susceptible young adults (of legal age of course but that doesn't mean minors didn't bypass that like they do everything else).
Old Posted 03-20-2014, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Well at this point its as simple as black mail. XD his father may hate him but there is a plethora of medical research that Sergio is worth, not to mention that his father is the owner of a major pharmaceutical. I plan on selling him to the Aliens if push comes to shove.
Old Posted 03-21-2014, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #53  
I was thinking along the same lines. Except the selling him to the aliens part. I don't know how that'll work. Oh! Unless there's a group interested in perhaps merging with humanity or vise versa if the prolonged war becomes to costly for them

Plan on posting yet?
Old Posted 03-21-2014, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
I was not aware that you made a thread but I shall.
Old Posted 03-22-2014, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #55  
Yup it's been there awhile lol. Nice post. I wish my writing had more flow to it but it reads like a stutter to me.
Old Posted 03-22-2014, 02:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Okay I got my laptop repaired, I'll work on that thing later today or tomorrow.
It's me.
Old Posted 03-22-2014, 03:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #57  
whoa I can see your avatar now! It was alwasys confusing me how people would comment on it and I didn't see anything.
Old Posted 03-22-2014, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
I had made a reply as a reserve where the demon's info goes. I'll get to it at some point between today and tomorrow.
It's me.
Old Posted 03-22-2014, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #59  
okay. I went ahead and made a post in the thread since your demon appearing is a direct reaction of something Sid does.
Old Posted 03-22-2014, 05:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Yes I just saw and as soon I get the info posted I'll go ahead and reply :>
It's me.
Old Posted 03-22-2014, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #61  
Say so may not help but I'm not rushing you. I'm in fact watching Doctor who right now x3
Old Posted 03-22-2014, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Ooh sounds good there buddy! :B I'll be taking my sweet time but not really okay?
It's me.
Old Posted 03-22-2014, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #63  
Okay so I need to know if I can cut off his tail, and at what point did you want the revolution to happen/ Aliens to happen. xD Because my guy is kinda more paranoid about getting choke at night.
Old Posted 03-26-2014, 01:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Is he really? I guess Sergio doesn't seem desperate enough xP The kid really would be loyal to anyone who gives him nice stuffs. But anywho aliens are gonna take it all away...hmm how will these two stay together i wonder.

No his tail cannot be cut off. But injury, even to his tail, I am okay with. Sergio is gonna remain pretty head strong even injured. I didn't realize how prideful I made him. Everyone now and then I had to keep my own personality from asserting. >_<

If you want the aliens can happen right....NOW. That way Sergio isn't handicapped by injuries and wouldn't REALLY have a reason to try and harm Jirazel.
Last edited by Jurinjo; 03-26-2014 at 01:54 AM.
Old Posted 03-26-2014, 01:51 AM Reply With Quote