Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #145  
Before he could think the forceful lips met his. His resistance slowly melted away as his body was reminded of the wild lust from two weeks ago. When his brain rebooted he worked his free arm into a punch and staggered to get some distance between him and the vampire. “Why do you want to dance this dance? You have a lover, and I am trying to kill you.”
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
running a hand over his throbbing jaw he found no blood and so ignored it. "i have several lovers, why did you let a stranger fuck you?"
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 12:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #147  
“I wanted to get fucked, and you are not a stranger so much now.” Grey eyes met each other, and Galvin found himself battling libido with common sense. Simply you don't fuck the guy that has put you in the hospital twice, nearly cost you your job.
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 12:44 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he laughed darkly. "and you don't let the guy who tried to kill you and one of your lovers wander off into the night. i am not a patient man, i am not happy to be put on some bullshit list but i am not stupid either, you have a choice, either you die or you submit, i seem to have an addiction to playing games with you but i grow tired of moving in circle. you are interesting and different but you are slowly losing your charm"
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #149  
He took his arm from Kenneth. The words shook him and he didn't understand why the vampire would want to sleep with the man trying to kill him. Shaking his head free of the delusions of the vampire “Bite me.”
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 01:12 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the words elicited a grin and letting go of the wrist slid one arm around the trim waist and the other steered the man to face him. "now, now, i thought you were against biting. not bothering to wait for an answer he leaned in again to devour the stalker's lips, he didn't want words
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 03-24-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 01:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #151  
his body easily twisted melting into the expensive folds of fabric with Kenneth's command, pushing away from the kiss to breathe. Two eye brow bushes perked themselves up with a sneer. “I didn't object.” He said quietly. Before his lips could meet the others again he was jerked by his dog
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 02:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
his body easily twisted melting into the expensive folds of fabric with Kenneth's command, pushing away from the kiss to breathe. Two eye brow bushes perked themselves up with a sneer. “I didn't object.” He said quietly. Before his lips could meet the others again he was jerked by his dog
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 02:25 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #153  
he had the man, he could feel it in his very core but the cur pulled them apart over some stupid dog thing and he was left clinging to the other as the dog tugged on the leash. he growled again as the man pyce tried to reign in the dog and losing the last of his patience yanked the man up and over his shoulder. he did not care if the beast was dragged along, he wanted this now
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 02:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
The dog yelped until Galvin was able to release the leash some letting the dog trail reluctantly behind him. Each time he stopped it only served to pull Galvin's arm from his body. He fell rather roughly on the white leather and there was another umph as his dog happily fell into the feet space near his. The door slammed. He had enough time to make note of the driver before the other door was opened and the hands were pulling him into a kiss and the other door shut locking the two inside. His torso was half being dragged between the others legs when a boot firmly kicked the drivers seat with one command. “Drive.”
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 03:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #155  
The dog yelped until Galvin was able to release the leash some letting the dog trail reluctantly behind him. Each time he stopped it only served to pull Galvin's arm from his body. He fell rather roughly on the white leather and there was another umph as his dog happily fell into the feet space near his. The door slammed. He had enough time to make note of the driver before the other door was opened and the hands were pulling him into a kiss and the other door shut locking the two inside. His torso was half being dragged between the others legs when a boot firmly kicked the drivers seat with one command. “Drive.”
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 03:10 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
they stopped twice, once before they had gotten no farther than a grope to find a condom and the other when in the middle the damn dog took up a howl for no better reason than to make things harder for him. only rough lips and clever thighs distracted him from tossing it out of the car
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 03-24-2012 at 03:59 AM.
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 03:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #157  
Once again he had been belittled to a puddle of moans while internal organs were being pounded into a sensual oblivion. He did not even have the voice to call to his dog. One speed bump and Galvin's head had fallen again drowning a scream, wide mouthed against the freckled flesh. Galvins pearly whites raked against the freckled flesh gnawing into a gathered clump near his shoulder joint.
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 03:53 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the rough bite signaled the man's end and he was not too far after it though he kept the other from moving away with a hand. "feel this, remember this, you are mine now galvin pyce." the hand roamed. "i have made stains you cannot wash away"
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 04:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #159  
The chill of the words washed over him and their weight sank in. Galvins body pressed against the man he thought was so cold. A stake was no longer necessary for this man. He swallowed hard before saying his words. “Bite me.”
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 04:38 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the levity of the man's voice and the absurdity of the words were too much and he barked a laugh. "you are nuts, four-point-three billion dollars rides on me keeping my mouth out of trouble, you think i'd risk that for you? there are others higher on the totem who have asked the same thing. i don't bite twice and not in the way you are asking"
Old Posted 03-24-2012, 04:42 AM Reply With Quote