Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Harmless
Default Photography   #1  
I am mostly into photography, though I do have some drawings.

I have a deviantART page if anyone would like to see some of my work. I mainly use my cell phone as a camera, but it takes decent shots. I use photoshop express and GIMP when editing. Well, anyway, here is the page.
Old Posted 09-27-2010, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
XD I'm a sucker for good photography. I especially love the black and white traditional artist like Paul Strand and Margaret Bourke White. I think if you might want to look into composition with your photographs. A lot of your shots the main focus is in the center, and while that can be a good idea, you don't want to use it as a crutch. It doesn't add much dynamism to the image and people will fill like they've seen your images a thousand times before. Have you heard of the grid? Its a good thing to keep in mind.
Old Posted 09-27-2010, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #3  
Thanks. I really love doing a lot of sky and sun set shots, I still need work with the grid though. The camera I used to have before it broke had the option to have one on the preview screen, sadly the phones camera doesn't. >.>
Old Posted 09-28-2010, 03:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
What kind of camera was it? My little baby is a Nikon. She's an SLR . I don't have enough money yet for a decent digital camera but Im hoping to get a Canon.
Old Posted 09-28-2010, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #5  
I think it may have been a Kodak if I remember correctly. And I looked more at the options on my phones camera, there is a grid option, but it's junk on the phone. >.< I can adjust ISO though. XD
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote