Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Local Weirdo
Default Supernatural   #1  
No thread on this show? D:
This is my favorite show and I am always excited to see the new episodes every Friday. :D
So umm... anyone else love this show, come here to chat about it?
I'd love to talk to other people about it because sadly I don't know many people who watch and enjoy it. </3
Old Posted 10-20-2010, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
While I think the last few seasons weren't that good, I still love the show. <3 And season six has been pretty good so far, hopefully it'll stay that way.

Still, I think the first two seasons are the best. ^^
Old Posted 10-20-2010, 09:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #3  
I have loved all five seasons, and I enjoyed the religious turn it took, but I still love the MOTW too. :]
And yes, season 6 has been pretty good, I definitely miss Sam and Deans' close brotherly bond though. >:
They're acting so distant from each other, but I guess that's too be expected. D:
Old Posted 10-20-2010, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Ugh damn it its not SAMMY!
>< its my theory that its not Sammy! Its something else.
By the way thank you for starting this thread.
Old Posted 10-20-2010, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #5  
:3 This thread makes me happy. I love this show...though seeing Sammy pay for sex this season was scary o_o
Old Posted 10-20-2010, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Its not sammy. Its my theory that its a demon or a shapeshifter. I mean remember how Samuel was acting suspicious how could sammy be in league with that.
Old Posted 10-20-2010, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #7  
Well... I dunno if it is Sam or not, but with Supernatural, you won't know until you know. xD;
They know how to throw you for some loops.
I didn't like the new "family" though... Samuels group.... just didn't like 'em. D:
Didn't a couple of them die in that shifter episode though? :O
Old Posted 10-21-2010, 02:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Red-aholic
I've never seen it but fanfiction writers seem to want to cross it over with Harry Potter, which generally means something is popular xD What's the main storyline?

This Sushi has been Fen-Bitten
Old Posted 10-31-2010, 02:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #9  
In a basic summery the show is about two bothers who fight any supernatural ghosty ranging from ghouls and vampires to demons and angels. T

A more in depth summery:
he over all story arch for the first season was to find their father and the demon that killed their mother. That sort of extended into the second season I believe. In the 3rd season Sammy gets psych powers and they have to fight the demon that kills his mother. In the 4th season Dean comes back from hell and they agree to help the angels by trying to stop Lilith but Sammy Kills her thus for the 5th season starting the apocalypse. I think thats the best summery I can give with out giving away to much.

@Mew: They did xD the one that Iliked died, also we dont have to worry about sammy any more. Now that we know whats wrong with him -Flails and rants and raves-
Old Posted 10-31-2010, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Omgosh yes! That last episode was really good I think. U8
I was kind of guessing in that ball park too... I thought, maybe Sammy's lost his humanity or something from being in hell... and what happened is pretty much the same thing. xD
Old Posted 10-31-2010, 12:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #11  
Yeah my and my friend have a theory that its so the devil can come back. But there are some flaws with that theory. Although how Sammy is functioning I have no idea. I think his soul is in FMA land now XD.
Last edited by Poggio; 10-31-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old Posted 10-31-2010, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Meh I don't think the devil's gonna come back. D:
Since they already had a whole big season dealing with him and all. :O
Haha ya, it must just be what makes him human... like without your soul you can function and everything but you don't have any feeling for anything.
That's why he was able to let Dean get turned without caring about what could have happened to him or Lisa or Ben or any other people. D:
Old Posted 10-31-2010, 03:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #13  
XD I wish they could have found a better way to tell the viewers he has no soul. I mean it sounded pretty lame having Sammy say it. Now if Castiel came and told Dean I think I know what’s wrong with your brother then that I can believe. How does Sam know he has no soul? When did he realize this?

Also Raphael is a purist so it might happen.
Last edited by Poggio; 10-31-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old Posted 10-31-2010, 03:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Well Sam didn't say he didn't have a soul. :O
He just said he doesn't feel anything anymore, I doubt he realizes he doesn't have a soul.
Old Posted 10-31-2010, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #15  
Well I can't wait for Fairies. XD I think its the first time I have seen them in the show.
Old Posted 11-17-2010, 04:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Cage
I cannot stand the new season. D':
They messed it up so bad... what with the Twilight-related theme in one episode that made me want to shoot myself, and the Sam with no soul deal. OTL OTL
And whhhheeeeere did the good music go? ;A;
</3
I want Kripke baaaaack. The new writer tweaked it in the wrong wayyy, in my opinion. ; n ;
At least Dean is still Dean. ; v ;
Old Posted 11-17-2010, 04:44 AM Reply With Quote