Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Crowned Morning Sun
Default Koragg & Shenandoah [possible M]   #1  
Mature Rating if only for Shen's incessant potty mouth. Language will definitely wind up being an issue.

Private RP between Koragg and Shenandoah. You may read along, but please do not post.

MAP OF KANTO REGION

Basic Profile Layout
((Note: Click 'Quote' Button to get text within spoil tags))

((I thought we could RP the other person's Pokemon so it's more random.))
I am a female. Therefore please use 'she'.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 03-09-2011, 02:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Crowned Morning Sun
Shenandoah's Character

NAME: Alessandra Shore
NICKNAME: Sandy
HEIGHT: 5'-5"
APPEARANCE: {[X]}
MISC. APPEARANCE NOTES: Three silver stud balls on the lower lobe of each ear.

PERSONALITY: Alessandra is like any other young woman. Mostly outwardly confident, inwardly combats self-doubt. She is sarcastic, likes to make bad jokes, and enjoys eating spicy foods. She is very quick to forgive, preferring to let grudges die rather than maintain them, unless the emotional injury is severe and then she'll take some time to get over her wariness.

Very imaginative and inventive, Sandy has a tendency to get bored very easy and daydreams a lot. However, if it is interesting, she is very good at paying attention. Sandy is very reasonable, as well, which leads to her being persuaded into situations she sometimes later regrets, especially if it appeals to her sense of morality and ethics.

BIO: She is the eldest of the two daughters her parents had and has always been a dreamer. Her sister went on her Pokemon Journey before Sandy did, and therefore has experiences that Sandy doesn't. However, Jacqueline didn't last long on her journey and returned soon after she started. Sandy, on the other hand, decided to be more practical by going forth after she had graduated high school and had gotten old enough to have some money saved up. In the end, she felt it would save her quite a bit of heartache and headaches.

Now, it is her chance to bloom and show her little sister that she can be something other than the 'space case stick-in-the mud' she always seemed to think of her as. To Sandy, it is finally time to live her dreams.

LIKES: Coffee, Pokemon, Food, Organizing Things, Coffee, Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Taking Things Apart, Music, Coffee, and Sleeping In...

DISLIKES: Boiled Eggs, Mayonnaise, Early Mornings, Bullies, Liars, Bullies, Slapstick Comedy, Headaches, and Needles

POKEMON:
[1] Stomp - Ponyta - Male
[2] -
[3] -
[4] -
[5] -
[6] -

Go Aggies!
Last edited by Shenandoah; 03-10-2011 at 03:09 PM.
Old Posted 03-09-2011, 02:44 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #3  
Koragg's Character

NAME: Nazo Musik
NICKNAME: Enigma
HEIGHT: 6'4"
APPEARANCE: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...223/pkmnon.png
MISC. APPEARANCE NOTES: Always wears headphones.

PERSONALITY: Easy-going but irritable if not listening to music. He loves to crack jokes and enjoys having a good time. He isn't very serious unless he has to be. He likes playing around and taking his time with whatever he is doing.

He is not very trusting to people and does not open up easily. He will act friendly but he always has a sense of doubt when it comes to friends. He is constantly worrying about what others think of him. He bottles up his emotions, not wanting to let others see him as weak.

BIO: Nazo grew up as an only child. He was kept away from other kids until he was 10 years old. The process of assimilation into the school system took its toll on his psyche. He would constantly be nice to everyone, going out of his way to please everyone. This lead to him being used constantly, especially by women. He began to develop a trust issue with people and soon after became an outcast. He sat to himself listening to music nearly 24 hours a day. The music calmed him and kept him from lashing out against his classmates.

Nazo grew up around pokemon since his father was a strong trainer. His father trained mainly psychic-type pokemon and Nazo always wanted to beat him in battle. He began to study pokemon of the dark-type, knowing its inherent strength against psychic types. He has vowed to be the strongest dark-type trainer so he can beat his father in battle, as well as prove to everyone that he deserved some happiness in his life.

LIKES: Dark Colors, Music, Sleeping, Dr. Pepper, Rice Balls, Sushi, Nighttime

DISLIKES: Mornings, Super Salty Food, Drama, Backstabbers

POKEMON:
[1] [Pokemon Nickname] - Purrloin - Female - http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/purrloin
[2] -
[3] -
[4] -
[5] -
[6] -
Last edited by Koragg; 03-10-2011 at 02:35 PM.
Old Posted 03-09-2011, 02:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Crowned Morning Sun
((First poooost!!! XD))

Sandy was finally ready. She was ready to go forth and become the Pokemon Trainer she'd always wanted to be but had chosen to put off so that she would be more capable and knowledgeable about the world. She had spent years in school, choosing to get an education in the event of not being able to work exclusively with Pokemon. That reasonable side of her had definitely won that round easily.

Jaqui, her little sister, had taken to teasing her incessantly over her not leaving home to go become a Trainer. "You keep talking and talking, but not doing anything!" she would say. "You're obviously lying about wanting to be a great Pokemon Trainer!" Her parents had even believed she wouldn't actually do it.

However, that would all end today! She'd become a trainer and show her sister and her parents that she had been serious about going about the Kanto Region and become a respected Trainer! Sandy walked up the path to the famous lab of Professor Oak. She had spoken to him over the phone, expressing what she was to set out to do. And he had seemed genuinely interested in helping her achieve her dream. Nervously, she pressed the buzzer, hoping that he wasn't so involved in his work that he wouldn't hear her.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 03-09-2011, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #5  
((WOOO Posts!)))

Nazo tied his shoelace and stood up straight. He was a bit excited that today had finally come. He pushed the shuffle button on his mp3 player, letting the music serenade his mind as he began to reflect on his life. All the pain, the suffering, it would end today. He was going to embark on a journey to become the greatest dark-type trainer in the world. He was ready to prove his former classmates wrong and show his true colors.

"Today is here," he said to himself as he packed his backpack for his journey. "I'm going to prove everyone wrong." He smiled and put on his emotional mask, knowing it would be easier to deal with the journey if he hid his issues from other people. After finishing his packing, he went downstairs and waved to his mother and father.

"I'm leaving mom, dad. I'm going to make you both proud." His father smiled and stood up before walking over to him and putting his hand on his shoulder. "Son, you've grown a lot and I know you will accomplish your dream. I can't wait for you to come home so we can have our battle. I'm gonna have to start training again." Nazo and his father laughed before Nazo turned and walked out the door.

He walked over to Professor Oak's lab and noticed a girl standing at the door. He smiled, but inside was frowning, hoping she wasn't there for the same reasons as him. "Hello, are you waiting for Professor Oak as well?" he asked politely, not wanting to start any drama. He hated it with a passion.
Old Posted 03-10-2011, 03:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Crowned Morning Sun
((Yush. By the way, down at the bottom of the page, there's a link so you can subscribe to the thread and set it up for email notification. Makes it so much easier to keep up with.))

Sandy turned and looked at the person that had just walked up. He towered over her by about a foot and she had to tilt her head back just to even see his face. He was handsome with his dark hair spiked out and dark clothes. She felt like a summer child compared to his almost winter-y attire in her cutoffs, light tee shirt, and bright red converse. "Yeah, I am," she said, also politely as she didn't want to step on any toes just yet. This was a good day and she didn't want to ruin it by arguing, especially this early and before she'd ever gotten her first Pokemon! "Are you here to see the Professor, too?"

She realized it was a dumb question even as she spoke as he had asked her if she had been waiting herself, but she was saved from total humiliation when the door opened to reveal an elderly gentleman in a white lab coat, khaki slacks, and a red button down. "Hello," he said upon seeing the two young adults on his doorstep. After a moment his eyes lit up in recognition. "Oh! It's you, Miss Shore. And you, Mr. Musik. I'm glad you both made it. Come on inside." He stood aside, ushering the two through the door with a friendly smile.

Embarrassment coloring her cheeks, she followed the older man inside, ducking her head slightly to hide the flush as she gripped the strap of her bag. This was not how she had envisioned starting her quest! But then again, she thought to herself, when does life ever do exactly what you wanted it to do?

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 03-10-2011, 09:25 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #7  
Nazo smirked at the question the girl asked him quietly. He looked down at her and took in her features. She was very cute and looked like she had a bright personality. He was going to introduce himself but Professor Oak interrupted him before he could do that. Instead he nodded to the professor before walking inside.

"Professor Oak, it's nice to meet you. I can't wait to start on my journey." he said with confidence. He had been overflowing with it the last couple days, assuring himself he would be successful in his dream. He noticed the girl had bowed her head slightly and could see a bit of red tint on her cheeks. He chuckled softly, knowing she was probably embarrassed from earlier. It was a pretty dumb question to ask.

Nazo turned down the volume of his music so he could hear any further conversation. He didn't want to look rude by wearing his headphones, but he knew that without them his temper was very short with people. The last thing he needed to do was make Professor Oak mad.
Old Posted 03-10-2011, 01:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Crowned Morning Sun
Sandy looked over at the guy whose last name appeared to be Musik before returning her attention to the good Professor as her blush faded from her face. "I am excited myself, sir. I've been looking forward to this for a very long time."

Professor Oak chuckled as he led them further into the lab. "It's always nice seeing people excited about Pokemon and wanting to explore the world. As I said over the phone, I've got a couple Pokemon for the two of you to choose from for your first, as well as a couple other essential things for you to use first starting out."

He came to a stop next to a table holding a tray with Pokeballs in it. "These are the Pokemon I was mentioning to you," the elderly gentleman said, resting a hand on the table next to the tray. "Normally, I try to give a Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander for the first Pokemon of a Trainer. However, while I have these at the moment, I have a few others that might pique your interest. Pick one, and I'll tell you what's inside."

He looked to Nazo with a smile. "As I had spoken to you first over the phone, Mr. Musik, I believe it would be fair for you to go first, unless you'd rather forfeit first pick to Miss Shore."

((When it comes to picking a Pokemon, you may want to control Oak yourself so you can have him say what you want him to say.))

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 03-10-2011, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #9  
Nazo stepped forward and said, "Well I'm looking for a certain type of pokemon, so I don't believe myself and Miss Shore would be stepping on each other's toes." He flashed a smile before looking at the pokeballs in front of him. He held his hand out over the pokeballs and tried to feel it out. His hand stopped over one of the pokeballs. "This one feels, different. It's hard to explain Professor."

Professor Oak smiled and said, "Ah that one contains Purrloin. It's a type that was just recently discovered. Are you sure you can handle training a new pokemon, Nazo? Purrloin are devious tricksters." Oak wanted to make sure Nazo didn't get in over his head. Purrloin was new so not a lot was known about it. "Purrloin is a dark-type pokemon as well, meaning you won't get it easy raising it, Nazo."

Nazo smirked when he heard what pokemon was in the pokeball. "A new one eh? And it is a dark-type? That's perfect for me professor. As I told you, I want to become the best trainer of dark-type pokemon in the world." He smiled and took the pokeball and held it in his hand. Something just felt right about it. "Well I have my new friend." he said while smiling before backing up and allowing Miss Shore to pick hers.

((Hope my choice was okay, I always start with Eevee I wanted to try something different and flipped through a pokedex))
Old Posted 03-10-2011, 02:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Crowned Morning Sun
Sandy looked interested at the mention of a fairly new Pokemon, but she was wanting something a little less... out there. She approached the table and looked them over, touching the red upper half of one, then moving to another. "I dunno..." she murmured. She picked up one and something about it seemed right to her. "What's in this one, sir?" she questioned.

"That would be a Ponyta, Miss Shore," Oak said with a smile. "Not a newly discovered Pokemon by any means, but he's a sturdy one and would be a fine partner."

Sandy's eyes lit up with delight and hugged the ball to her. Ever since she was a little girl, she had wanted to have a Rapidash. She always thought it would be incredible to ride on the back of a Rapidash someday. And here was the perfect opportunity. "Oh, I think this is my partner!" she exclaimed happily. "I've always loved Ponyta and Rapidash."

"Very well, Miss Shore." He turned slightly to look at Nazo. "Mr. Musik. Seems you both have your first Pokemon. Let me get a few Pokeballs for you to start off with as well as a Pokedex and a Pokegear. It's always good to have such items on hand."

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 03-10-2011, 03:08 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #11  
Nazo watched as the girl picked up a pokeball containing a Ponyta. He smirked as he watched the girl cheer and hug the pokeball. She was certainly a ball of energy. He began to wonder a bit why she was here. Was it just to start a journey or did she have a dream, like himself? He chuckled and listened to the professor before he left the room.

Nazo smiled and watched Professor Oak leave the room to get the other gear. He figured now would be a good time to introduce himself. "Well since he's gone, guess I'll introduce myself. My name's Nazo Muzik, it's nice to meet you. I'm gonna be starting my journey to become the best dark-type trainer, and make my father proud."

He was happy on the outside but inside he was still hesitant. His trust issues were beginning to surface again. She was very cute which he noticed very easily. He hoped she wasn't just seeming nice and she was genuinely a good person.
Old Posted 03-10-2011, 03:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Crowned Morning Sun
Sandy looked at the newly introduced Nizo, her smile still present. "Nice to meet you, Nizo. I'm Alessandra Shore... but you can call me Sandy for short." She grinned. It was always a bit of a pun in her family. Sandy Shore. Her parents had always loved the beach and she did, too. "That sounds like an awesome goal. I'm not so single minded on a type, though. I like all kinds of Pokemon... except Ghost Type. And the one's that are really gross, like Zubat.... And I sound like such a girl when I say that!"

She laughed nervously and blushed, stopping her near-babble. "Sorry. I'm nervous. And excited. I've never been out in the world before, choosing to go to school in case I'm not good at all of this. I could work as something else if I fail. But I want to be good at being a Trainer. Better than good. Great!" For a moment she looked crestfallen. "I just don't want to be the failure that my sister likes to think I am. At least I didn't rush off helter-skelter at ten and had to come back home after a few months. Yeah, I skipped the unofficial right of passage, but..."

Sandy had babbled again, unintentionally. She had spilled more about herself than she had really intended to, but when she got nervous, that was what she typically did. "Sorry," she mumbled.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 03-10-2011, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #13  
Nazo chuckled listening to Sandy ramble on about her life. "Woah woah it's okay Sandy. You didn't have to spill your guts to me, but it made me laugh, which is good." He smiled and said, "You don't need to worry about the right of passage, I missed it too. You don't have to be so nervous either. I guess I'll tell a little about my life then. I was an outcast with no friends in high school and I turned to music to help me through it. I'm always happy when listening to music."

His eyes gleamed with sadness before he perked up and said, "As you heard, I like dark-type pokemon a lot. The reason for this is because my father was a great psychic-type trainer. I always wanted to beat him. So I started researching dark-type pokemon."

He laughed and said, "There now you know some of my life, that makes us equal." He gave Sandy a bright smile, hoping he made her feel a bit better about spilling her story to him.
Old Posted 03-11-2011, 03:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Crowned Morning Sun
Her cheeks reddened further when he smiled and had offered up some info about himself to make her feel better. At that precise moment, Oak walked back in. He looked at the blushing young woman and the obviously amused young man and smiled. "Well, I see you two are getting along. That's a wonderful thing. Perhaps the two of you could travel together. It would make your journey easier and more fun in the long run," he suggested as he placed the items he was carrying onto the table where the other Pokeballs lay. Once he separated the items out into two equal piles, he motioned to them. "These are yours. Make sure to keep up with the Gear and the Dex. They help identify you as an official Trainer. Of course, you can buy more cards to go with the basic Gear eventually and buy more Pokeballs wherever there's a mart. I hope this will at least get the two of you to Viridian City without many issues. At the very least, it might get you another Pokemon by the time you get there."

Sandy picked up her items and fastened the Pokegear to her wrist before slipping the Pokedex and extra Pokeballs into her bag. The Pokeball containing her Ponyta went on a special chain around her neck she had gotten from her mother before she had left home. It was specially designed to hold a Pokeball and Sandy knew she'd keep her all time first Pokemon there. The other five could go on her belt. The chain of the necklace allowed the ball to hang just below her breasts, where it would be comfortable and easy enough to get to.

"Thank you, Professor Oak," she said to him, her blush having faded as he spoke.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 03-11-2011, 09:46 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #15  
Nazo picked up his items off the table and fastened them around his belt. His dad had given him his belt from his own journey as a reminder to complete his quest. He smiled and took the pokeball contaning his Purrloin and clicked in into the side of one of his headphones. He had these special ordered for his journey, so his pokemon would always be close to what he loved the most.

He turned to see Sandy and had to admit, she did look like a trainer with all her gear on. He listened to the professor and frowned slightly before smiling again. He wanted Nazo to travel with Sandy? He didn't know what exactly to do. He wouldn't hate traveling with Sandy, but he didn't want anything bad to happen and cause drama. He was 20 and she was 18, that most likely wouldn't lead to a quiet and peaceful journey.

He rubbed his temples before smiling and said, "If Sandy wants to, I have no problem traveling together." He was still doubtful in his mind, but they could always part ways if something bad were to happen. He looked at Sandy and gave her a smile to reassure her of his decision.
Old Posted 03-11-2011, 12:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Crowned Morning Sun
The idea of traveling with a guy was not one that Alessandra had thought of... and the idea made her blush... Especially when he smiled at her. "Uh... It'd be okay with me!" she said hurriedly before she spoke again, ideas of why it would be a good idea to have another along popped into her mind. "At least," she spoke, this time in a normal manner, "We can have someone watch our backs in case we get in trouble. I know there's places it's better to be with someone else when you're traveling through the area."

"That is true," nodded Professor Oak. "Now, I don't want to seem like I'm being rude, but I do have to get back to my studies and both of you have a long way to go before you reach the end of your quest even if you decide to travel alone rather than together. Who knows? You may push each other to do better and become better for it! But for now, it's time to get on the road!"

Sandy, not wanting to be a bother, nodded and followed Professor Oak as he showed them to the door.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 03-11-2011, 02:38 PM Reply With Quote