Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Even Angels Fall
Unhappy Bad Dream. Advise please.   #1  
Last night I had a nightmare yet again. This happens a lot and it almost all ways the same thing. Im lossing some one I love very much. They turned their backs on me. So I looked up dream moods / dream interpretation.

So some of my moods or things in the deams are: ( not in any order)

Afraid

To dream that you are afraid, indicates that you are experiencing self-doubt and feelings of incompetence in your waking life. You may be feeling a lack of control. Anger often masquerades as fear, so also consider issues about which you are angry about in your waking life

Anxiety

To dream that you are experiencing some anxiety in some affair, is a reflection of what you may be feeling during your waking life. You may have repressed thoughts, unexpressed emotions, resentment, and hostility that are triggering your anxiety dream. This dream also denotes that you are disastrous mixing business with pleasure.

Betrayal

To dream that you have been betrayed, represents your suspicions about a particular person, relationship or situation. This dream often occurs when you are having feelings of insecurity and are faced with major commitments in your life at the same time.

Confusion

To dream that you are confused, may reflect your true confused state of mind and the nonsensical events of your dream. Isolate the single element in your dream that is confusing to you and analyze the meaning of that particular symbol. Alternatively, dreams of confusion signifies that you are being pulled in opposite directions or do not know which viewpoint is right.

Depression

To feel depressed in your dream, refers to your inability to make connections. You are unable to see the causes of your problems and consequences of your decisions. People who are depressed in their waking life often have dreams about being depressed. Pay attention to what is depressing you in your dream and see how it relates to your waking life.

Despair

To dream that you are in despair, signifies that you will have many hardships and experience much cruelties in the working world.

Disapproval

To dream of disapproval, indicates that you are rejecting or ignoring some aspect of yourself. It may also represent your own feelings of self-worth and being accepted.

Distress

To dream that you or others are in distress, represents worries and unhappiness in your waking life. Things will turn out better than you expected. You will find that your worries were unfounded. Perhaps the dream is telling you to lighten up.

Fear

To dream that you feel fear, indicates that your achievements will not be as successful as you had anticipated. You are experiencing anxieties in various aspects of your life. The key to overcoming your fear is to discuss them and deal with them openly.

To dream that you worse fears are coming true, signifies your resistance to change. You are afraid to confront the unknown aspects of yourself.

Love

To dream of love of being in love, suggests intense feelings carried over from a waking relationship. It implies happiness and contentment with what you have and where you are in life. On the other hand, you may not be getting enough love in your daily life. We naturally long for the sense to belong and to be accepted.

Nausea

To dream that you have nausea, signifies that you are suffering from a sickening situation or condition in which you are trying to rid yourself of

Numbness

To dream that you feel numbness, signifies illness and unfavorable conditions in your health.

Pain

To dream that you are in pain, signifies that you are being too hard on yourself with regards to a situation that was out of your control. It may also be a true reflection of real pain that exists somewhere in your body.

Panic

To dream that you are in a panic, indicates a lack of control and power in your life. You may be feeling helpless in some situation or unable to make a clear decision.

Rejection

To dream that you are being rejected, signifies a lack of self-worth and alienation of others. You may be so agreeable and so accommodating to others that your own sense of self is lost. You need to be more assertive and learn to say no to others. If you are being rejected by a lover, then it suggests that you are you are rejecting some part of your own characteristic.

Sad

To dream that you are sad, suggests that you need to learn from your disappointments and just be happy. Try not to dwell on the negative. The dream may be a reflection of how you are feeling in your waking life.

Yearn

To dream that you yearn for someone, foretells that you will find joy and contentment with your present love.

Cruel (by others not me my self. Normally the one im losing. )

To dream that someone is being cruel to you suggests that you need to develop your inner and outer strengths and become more emotionally strong

Cry

To dream that you are crying signifies a release of negative emotions that is more likely caused by some waking situation rather than the events of the dream itself. Your dream is a way to regain some emotional balance and to safely let out your fears and frustrations. In your daily lives, you tend to ignore, deny, or repress your feelings. But in your dream state, your defense mechanisms are no longer on guard and thus allow for the release of those feelings that you have repressed during the day.

To see someone else crying in your dream may be a projection of your own feelings onto someone else. If you do not cry in your waking life, then seeing someone else cry may be a little easier to deal with then seeing yourself cry.

To wake up crying represents some suppressed hurt or previous trauma that is coming up to the surface. You can no longer suppress these emotions. They need to be dealt with head on.

To dream that no one hears or responds to your cries represents your helplessness, difficulties and frustrations in trying to communicate with others. You feel that your words are falling on deaf ears. Perhaps your dream is telling you to be more vocal and work harder to get your point across.

Swearing

To dream that you are swearing suggests that you need to stop allowing others to harass you. You need to stand up for yourself and don't allow yourself to be taken advantage of.

To hear someone swear in your dream indicates that you have overlooked an urgent matter or situation. Perhaps someone is in need of rescue from some circumstance and it is your job to protect them.

Alone

To dream that you are alone indicates feelings of rejection. You may be feeling that no one understand you.

When I wake from the dreams I feel uneasy, still crying and my chest hurts. And still feel most of the feelings i felt in the dream. This sets me up for a bad day depression wise. Its very easy to set me off either crying or mad on the days i wake from the nightmares.

Now that's a lot to read and to piece together. I'm not sure how to take it or to understand it. Whats your ideas? Is trying to understand my nightmares pointless? I'm becoming more afraid to sleep as this keeps happening.
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 12:38 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
well firstly you have /way/ too much stuff up there, you will just confuse yourself with all that junk. secondly, is this a dream that has a real-world memory attached or not? and lastly is there any sort of trigger that you have found to make it more likely to happen?
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 12:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Default   #3  
I wish I knew a trigger then i could make it stop. I really hate feeling the way i feel.
As for the real world memory no. Not a memory. Real life people like my husband ( the one that happens most) and my family ( some times).

Sorry for the wall text its just those are my feelings in a dream and how a dream interpreter reads the feelings.
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 12:46 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the interpreter just put out enough bullshit that no mater how you felt you would find an answer you'd like, cast a wide enough net and you /will/ catch a fish

so it's a stress dream, so either you feel that way all of the time or it builds up?
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 12:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Default   #5  
I really don't know.. If I had answers I would not be looking for some.
I don't know why this keeps happening. I don't know what it is or why it happens. And its really bothersome.

I'm sorry if that seemed mean. I'm very stressed right now.
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
no sweetie, i am asking you a question, when you are awake do you feel stressed all of the time or do you block the stress?
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 12:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Default   #7  
I really don't know. I am stressed all the time. I try not to focus on it.
I have a lot of health issues and My husband seems to be breaking under all the stress. I'm a wits end most of the time. I have bad depression and I'm not on my meds any more because i lost my health insurance.
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 12:58 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
so you try and bottle it up?
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 01:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #9  
A mixture of reasons is most likly but depression plays a large part. This is because it is a mental issue that is currently untreated so it will effect you sub consious mind. The stress you are feeling only makes the mind more suseptable to depressions influence.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 01:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
so you try and bottle it up?

I try not to dwell on it. So I guess yeah bottle it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkForbidden-Love View Post
A mixture of reasons is most likly but depression plays a large part. This is because it is a mental issue that is currently untreated so it will effect you sub consious mind. The stress you are feeling only makes the mind more suseptable to depressions influence.
So does that mean theres nothing i can do about it?
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #11  
there, listen to dark, she clever, i'll just pick it to pieces
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
There are things you can do about it. It won't be as good as being professionaly treated but it is better then anything. Take up a physical sport like kick boxing or karate. These will release stress in a physical way causing the chemicals in your body to make you happy. Most physical exercises do it but the ones that require more work better.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Default   #13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
there, listen to dark, she clever, i'll just pick it to pieces

Maybe it needs picked to pieces because
I feel rather unsatisfied with dark's reply. Just leaves me with more questions. Like can i do any thing about it? Or will i just have to live with it? Should I just not sleep any more? How can I deal with it, if i cant stop it?
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkForbidden-Love View Post
There are things you can do about it. It won't be as good as being professionaly treated but it is better then anything. Take up a physical sport like kick boxing or karate. These will release stress in a physical way causing the chemicals in your body to make you happy. Most physical exercises do it but the ones that require more work better.
Thank you.
I'm kinda unable to do to much physical things as in kick boxing and such. I live with chronic pain from a twisted/off set/ extra vertebrae.
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 01:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #15  
You definatly don't have to live with it. Unless you already had insomnia and every night nightmares before the depression. And if you can't stop it; talk about it. Sometimes just bitching to others helps.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 11-05-2011, 01:12 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
dark has it, find stress relief elsewhere, take up a hobby that involves either lots of exersise or purging, i personally beat the shit out of my mice(though i am running out of replacements) and roleplaying, both allow me to get out my frustration and abuses and helps me deal with stress, you should do that

there is no such thing as a miracle cure and noone but /you/ can ever figure out what the dreams me regardless of how much information you compile but do take note that if you stopper it up eventually it will spill out and from the sounds of it it spills into your dreams

i want you to read the /twice/ very slowly before replying
Old Posted 11-05-2011, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
bad, dream, nightmare