Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Derp
Default   #17  
(I like the new outfit :P)

Terra deliberately didn't meet Selene's gaze when she tried to look her in ther eyes. closing her own she reached out to the plants holding them back and let them release the ship, allowing it to move away as it had originally planned.
"I'll wait here...atleast for alittle while"
She slid down the wall until she was sat on the ground, keeping herself out of sight as she rested ehr head back agaisnt the wall. Using such a storng burst in such a short period of time with lack of doing it had really taken it out of her. She knew it was most likely to happen and yet she chose to do it anyway.
Old Posted 01-29-2012, 06:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
(I like the new outfit :P)

Terra deliberately didn't meet Selene's gaze when she tried to look her in ther eyes. closing her own she reached out to the plants holding them back and let them release the ship, allowing it to move away as it had originally planned.
"I'll wait here...atleast for alittle while"
She slid down the wall until she was sat on the ground, keeping herself out of sight as she rested ehr head back agaisnt the wall. Using such a storng burst in such a short period of time with lack of doing it had really taken it out of her. She knew it was most likely to happen and yet she chose to do it anyway.
Old Posted 01-29-2012, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #19  
"Okay but watch out. I doubt they're stupid enough to not be cautious after a plant tried to grab the ship."

Elsewhere on the ship Roku was finally coming to. Aside from being stunned plenty of times before in his life-time elf physiology was different enough from a human for the effect to wear of more quickly. Surveying where he was it was obviously the store room of the ship. It was prepped for battle. Meaning there was hardly anything to hinder the ship's movement save for essential things like medical supplies and anything that could be used to fix the ship if needed.

What ever those reavers really were they weren't stupid enough to leave prisonerss unguarded. He could sense them outside the locked doors. He could also sense the battle outside. It was relatively safe for the time being. Their ship wasn't being targeted at least. That meant he had less time to seize control of this ship, however, until it was lost forever to the enemy.

Selene was just not far from the supply room's corridor when she heard sounds of a struggle. One gun even fired. Immediately she sprinted down a corridor, slowing more as she drew closer to where the struggle had occurred. It was quieter now. Rapidly she whipped around the corner. Only to find one stunned guard and the other with its neck in an awkward position. "Selene?!"

The whisper made her jump. That was Roku's voice no doubt. Then he appeared out of thin air. "We don't have a lot of time before it's too late to turn this ship around. Let's move!" Roku started towards the bridge with both guns raised when Selene let him know Terra was on board.

"Really? We could use her help." Selene nodded at that statement and again they were moving back towards the way in. The odds of them taking the ship were rising. But like Roku said soon they would be under the guns of the main Reaver ships and unable to escape.

((Just got thinking...can Reavers use magic? To what extent and how common are the ones who can use it?))
Old Posted 02-02-2012, 05:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
(Ohhh that's an interesting thought, I don't know, what do you think?)

Terra would be still sat where Selene had left her, out of sight. She had her arms wrapped around her legs now, her head resting on the top os her knees, her breath falling easily.
In the short period of time Selene had been gone, Terra had slipped into a light sleep, trying to recover some of the power she'd surged out to delay the ship long enough for them to get onboard.
Senseing being approaching she tried to forcehself to wake up but it was with extreme difficulty. Getting to her feet, she movved completely outof sigh and into the shadows behind her, holding onto the wall besides her to keepherslef upright as she was yet to be fully conscious.
Old Posted 02-02-2012, 09:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #21  
Rokku gently brushed some of Terra's hair away from her face. She seemed really tired but not at peace. "Terra?"

Selene spoke up "Oh she had some plants hold the ship in the hangar long enough for us to get on."

"Do you need more time Terra?" Roku inquired unsure if she was even awake yet. If she wasn't then they couldn't wait for her to 'catch her breath' so to speak.
Old Posted 02-16-2012, 04:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Tera rubbed her eyes sleepily, forcing away the last moments of lingering slumber at the sounds of a familiar voice. He hazy clearing from her mind, Terra wrapped her arms around Roku.
"You're ok!"
She held onto him tightly clearly relieved to see he was alive and in one piece, clearly oblivious to his question of if she needed more time, as she stood there hugging him.
Old Posted 02-16-2012, 01:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #23  
Selene smiled when Terra hugged Roku. She couldn't see his face but knew he was also incredibly awkward about them and probably blushing right now.

"Yes...but the ship is still under Reaver control. We need to steer it back to Lindblum." He spoke it into her ear to make her hear. It was an emotional reunion. Roku's mind was mostly on surviving the future. He withdrew from her embrace.

"Are you able to take back this ship?" Roku held out a standard electro-stun gun. It held the same charge as his kinetic one but fired more shots. Both guns were pretty neat, Roku just liked it because it would make enemies fly through the air. Much more fun than watching them spaz.
Old Posted 06-25-2012, 07:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Terra would slowly let go of Rokku, still smiling, happy to see that he was unharmed. She would give a slight nod as it was said they needed to take the ship back.
"I'm not sure how much help I'll be..there isn't any plant life here and I'm not a very good shot with a gun but I will do my best to help..how do you think we'll over power the Reavers? We're out numbered vastly."
Old Posted 06-25-2012, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #25  
"Then we have to be smarter than them." he said with a confident smile. "Selene you're more familiar with ships than me. Got any ideas?"

Selene started thinking hard. Every time she did that she'd rub her hands nervously. "We focus on taking the bridge then sealing the doors. Anyone in Engineering could mess up our trip back to the Lindblum. I don't want to kill any humans that might on board. So the moment we seize control shut all doors and vent the main corridors and areas around engineering to space."

Roku nodded "Better than trying to split up such a small task force. Sound good to you Terra?"
Old Posted 06-26-2012, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Terra would give a slight nod as she straightened herself out snd stretched some, shaking off the shadows of her nap as she tried to energize herself once more.
"Sounds good to me. Let's head towards the bridge then before we travel too far away from the Lindblum. IF we get too far away it will be harder to return and there are still people back there who need us."
Give Roku another, although quick, hug, Terra would smile before taking off down on of the corridors cautiously to find the bridge.
Old Posted 06-27-2012, 12:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #27  
[[So how do you think should play out? Taking over I mean. We never did plan much at all lol Like after all these Revers is there a bigger plot to take place? I hope it's okay I feel like brainstorming than actual posts right now. It probably would have been better to initiate this topic sooner.^-^; ]]
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 06:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
(I'm fine with this and was actually going to bring up the same thing XD I think keeping the Reavers in it are a good idea but I think they are better as like small incidences and mini sub-plot if that makes sense. I think for a more main plot (even if we finish it) We need an issue or a bad guy that needs deeling with as well as possibly even getting the ship an actual planet)
Old Posted 06-30-2012, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #29  
[[Yeah so getting to a planet will be big. Since they don't have a whole bunch of planet systems availible to them we know they aren't going to be traversing all across the galaxy...oh yeah and the plot is that Milky Way and Andromeda is colliding. On a galactic scale things probably wouldn't entirely settle for millions of years. Eh let's ignore that? The sun blew up, ok we got that.

So a bunch of human colony ships are scattered and searching the galaxy for a planet to colonize. They probably have the means to communicate so we got hyperspace tech yes? An antagonist...for us. I can't think of anything. Random fragmented thoughts: a colony plague, internal sabotage, hostile aliens, hostile alien machines, elven race, they find a planet but there is already another civilization there ]]
Old Posted 07-01-2012, 03:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
[Those ideas are all good, I like the internal sabotage and hostile aliens alot ^^ I know with the elves we were doing it as a dyin and rare race, but I like the idea of finding an already populated because that leaves alot to work with. A Plague wouldn't really work because of Terra's ability to heal people.]
Old Posted 07-01-2012, 12:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #31  
[[So...there's internal sabatoge then the unveiling of aliens being behind some brainwashing of humans or something? Then we find the alien homeworld and...idk what. Humans in their effort to colonize did come prepared enough to weaponize their ships and stuff but I wonder how prepared they are for actual ship battles. Right not Reavers merely have surprise and preparation and no tech advantage.]]
Old Posted 07-02-2012, 02:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
[Well how about they come across a planet they think has no life forms so they can inhabit it only to find this more advanced, alien technology, then they could use that in the fights]
Old Posted 07-02-2012, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote