Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default Final Fantasy Seven (Nikko and Reyoki)   #1  

Kareno sat on the stairs of ShinRa building looking up some his light red hair falling over his eyes some as his goggle hung around his neck. It was start of Summer break and his best friend Brude was being sent off for training so that meant he would be by him self and that was something he hated. Letting out soft sigh he stood up heading inside since he had to meet with Rufus about how he would be spending his summer. This was a little bit of dread on his own part, walking across the lobby he headed to the elevator to head up to the top floor.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 12:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
A short, mousy girl with bluish-black hair tied back in a loose, messy bun and glasses walked out of the elevator with several folders and documents in her arms. At first glance she appeared to be struggling with them, but her movements had a fluidity to them that belied her true grace. She swayed with the papers as they threatened to topple over with her every movement.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 04:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #3  

Once getting to the top floor he saw a girl blinked at her tilted his head to the side watching her moments. He shrugged it off step off the elevator and headed down the hall to Rufus's office. He let out a yawn knowing his old man was probably out of the area on a mission mean he would be just on how own that something he was not use to. But moving his gaze back to the girl she must be some new help or something cause he has never seen her before.

Old Posted 05-23-2012, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  
The girl wandered about the Turk floor delivering the papers. Her burden eventually got lighter and she started humming lightly as she walked, able to carry the remaining files with one arm. The ID badge hanging from her lanyard read "Mimi Walker- Intern" and had her photo on it. In her photo she looked much more professional than she did currently. At the moment, her bun bounced and swayed on her head as she walked, threatening to come undone, and her suit jacket was almost completely unbuttoned, revealing a small coffee stain on her light blue blouse. Although her glasses weren't skewed on her face, they seemed to be quite dirty, and her skirt had a small rip on one side.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 05-25-2012, 01:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #5  

The light red haired couldn't help but blink and look at the girl tilting his head to the side in wonder about her but it must wait for later since he needed to speak with Rufus about what he was going to be doing for the rest of the summer. Fixing his jacket some he walked into the office walking in he looked at Rufus. "Sir I'm here."

The blond looked up from his paper work looked at the youth that walked in alone knowing how he never liked being on how own he placed the pen down. "Kareno since Brude is out for the summer and I know you are not used to this thing of being alone so I deiced for you to help out my new sectary that is here can you do that for me?" he asked.

The young Turk in training was confused by the request but nodded some. "As you like sir I can do that." as he stood by waited to see if there was anything more that was needed to be said. Rufus look at him then made sure that was all he was needed to do. Kareno left the office went out side shutting the door behind him as he looked at the girl.

"Might as well go and say hi." walking over to where the girl was he coughed a little. "Hello. . .I was ummm sent by Rufus to help you or something." he said unsure of what to say really to her. I'm Kareno a Turk in training."

Old Posted 05-25-2012, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Mimi jumped slightly when she was suddenly addressed by a stranger and nearly dropped the papers in her arms. She regained her composure quickly, though, and gave the redhead a cheery smile. "Ah, hi! My name is Mimi! Although, you probably already know that since you're training to be a Turk," she said before giggling nervously.

She looked him over curiously and said, "Ya know, you're not exactly what I'd expect as a possible Turk. You're not nearly as uptight as some of the other Turk recruits I've seen roaming around, and your hair is so pretty! Oh, but I need to finish handing out this paperwork. The boss said the heads of each department need these." She handed about half the remainder of the stack to Kareno. "I'll take these to the Science and Urban Development departments if you take those to Accounting and Human Resources. We can meet back up in the cafeteria."

With that, she pranced off with her files towards the stairs, leaving Kareno standing there. Suddenly a squeak and a loud thud came from the stairs, followed by a pained groan.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 05-25-2012, 07:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #7  

The teen stood let out a sigh it seems this summer will be long and odd one at that. But went on his way to do as he was told by the girl to send of the papers. Heading down the hall ways to the set of elevators hit the floor he needed to head off to drop off the paper work. After a while of doing so, he let out stretch and yawn placed his hand into his pockets leaned against the wall of the elevator waiting for it to stop so he could head off to the cafeteria to meet up with Mimi, stopping by the vending machine he grab a drink then looked for a table to sit down at.

Old Posted 05-25-2012, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Mimi showed up to the cafeteria a short while later. The high heels she had been wearing had been replaced by a set of hiking boots, and her bun had come undone, leaving her hair to fall messily around her face. She wandered over to the vending machines lazily, not seeming to notice anyone or anything around her. She stared at the various salty and sweet snacks for nearly a minute before putting a dollar into the contraption and pressing her selection.

Her smile brightened briefly before freezing. The machine had stopped working. Her treat was mere centimeters away from falling into her reach, and the entire machine had gone dark. Her shoulders began shaking, and she looked almost as if she were about to cry. Well, she did cry, but not out of sadness. No, the cry she let out was one of pure fury.

Without any further warning, she leaped up into the air and gave the poor metal thing a swift roundhouse kick, sending it crashing into the one next to it and breaking the glass on both machines. After giving the vending device several more well-placed kicks, she grabbed several candy bars from the wreckage and sat down at a nearby table with a huff.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 05-25-2012, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #9  

Kareno just watched the girl his head tilting to the side. In away he was happy he was Turk in training but it was also cause of who his dad was that he was some what left alone but there was whole different story to that. Finally getting up walking over to where Mimi was sitting, he made a soft sound. "Soooo, how's the first day of the job?" he asked looking her over a little.

Old Posted 05-25-2012, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
She glared up at him and held her bounty protectively with one hanging from her mouth. She finished the bar in her mouth without touching it and said, "I don't know how you survive the hazing and still remain sane. I've had coffee spilled on me, had my skirt get caught on a door frame with a nail sticking out of it, had the papers knocked out of my arms on several occasions, had them blown out of my arms by the AC, been tripped more times than I can count, been scrutinized for my unprofessional appearance and clumsiness, and nearly DISSECTED by those loons in the Science Department!"

She let her head fall carelessly onto the table and unwrapped another candy bar to stick into her mouth. "And then the stupid vending machine died."

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 05-25-2012, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #11  

"Errr Ummm I wouldn't know that feeling since my dad is up I think second or third in control of the Turks other then Tesnge." he said. "But it's okay it will pass soon I know it will, I mean you have lasted way longer then the last one. She ran out of here ranting and raving and well just well over it." trying to cheer her on. "Here let's try this again, Kareno Kiriband is my name, Turk in training, my dad's Reno Kiriband, don't know who my mom is and my best friend is Brude but he happens to be out for training for the summer so you and I are now partner till the fall. Nice to meet you, please let us get along." as he bowed some.

Old Posted 05-25-2012, 08:39 PM Reply With Quote  
She stared at him and sighed. She sat there and quietly finished her candy bar before saying, "I'm Mimi Walker. I grew up in Corel. Got tired of working at The Golden Saucer and decided to move out here to the city."

She stretched out and regained a little of her composure. She gave him a small smile and offered him one of her candy bars. "Thanks for listening to me rant. So, that loudmouth is your dad?" she asked.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 05-25-2012, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #13  

"Yes, yes he is." as he took the candy bar from her, giving her smile. "A small town girl out here? So why ShinRa? As you know some people can't even stand us but right now we are all they have for now to live on and make this city grow and be better." opening the sweet taking a bite out of it. "Come on let's get you cleaned up and into a new outfit." as he walked away heading to the Elevator.

Old Posted 05-25-2012, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  
She pocketed the rest of her somewhat stolen chocolate and followed the redhead. "Well, why not? It's not like there's a whole lot of places that pay as well, and it's not like there's a shortage of jobs." She pressed the button for the gym floor so that she could get her extra clothes out of her locker. "Besides, I can always go back to Corel and work there if things don't work out in the big city," she said cheerfully.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 05-25-2012, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #15  

"Well, it can happen, just really surpized you lived that long well though all of that." he said while waiting for her to grab her things then show her to where the shower area is. The light haired boy blinked some letting out a yawn as he showed her where it was then walked off to sit down wait for her.

Old Posted 06-01-2012, 04:17 PM Reply With Quote  
After a quick shower, Mimi emerged from the shower area in her casual clothes. She wore khaki cargo shorts and her hiking boots as well as a dark grey t-shirt with a reddish-brown vest. Her hair, still a bit damp from the shower, was in a high ponytail. Her glasses were nowhere to be found, allowing her silvery blue eyes to be seen clearly. "Wow, I feel so much better now! Alright, all we have to do now is report in to the Turk Commander that all the paperwork for today has been distributed and we're free to go!" she said cheerfully as she put her gym bag back in her locker.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 06-07-2012, 01:33 PM Reply With Quote