Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #417  
Hitting the first shop that sold clothes, Noelle rummages around the racks and shoves a few items she likes into her bag, making sure the attendants were not paying that much attention to her before doing it...
Old Posted 08-14-2012, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Lance stands up as well as helping the new man up. His clothes soaked to the bone he shivers frowning "Thanks that damn puddle almost killed me" He laughed while brushing the dirt and excess water off his clothes "Well, looks like i need new clothes now."
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-14-2012, 02:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #419  
Cu looks down at his own grimy outfit and shrugged. Black clothes were nice in that bloodstains and dirt didn't show too well. He gestured awkwardly, trying to ask Lance if he wanted to join Cu for a meal.
Old Posted 08-14-2012, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Oddly enough somehow Lance understood the man and laughed "Well, i would enjoy a small meal.. But not here" He teased the man.. "Hey, do you have a name?.. " Lance felt stupid even if he did how would he tell lance.."Oh ya.. so do you have an idea of where to go?"

""

Old Posted 08-14-2012, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #421  
Cu sighed and dug out a tattered piece of paper and a pencil nub, and scribbled out a barely-legible "CavaN/CU/WolF" on it, handed it to Lance, and started heading towards the rundown stand.

((I'm assuming Cu knows Lance's name from all the rumors and fame that surrounds him...))
Old Posted 08-14-2012, 02:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Lance barely manages to read the note "Cu huh?" He looks up noticing that Cu had already began walking up "Oh, wait up Im Lance or as the others in this city call me The Slaughtering Kitsune"

((Well, its up to you no one has gone by that part so far))

""

Old Posted 08-14-2012, 02:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #423  
After around ten minutes of browsing and stuffing a mixture of clothes, boots and other must haves in her bag, Noelle decides not to push her luck any farther. Throwing the bag over her shoulder, Noelle heads for the door of the shop. As she's about to head out, a huge hand lands on her shoulder.

"Excuse me, miss." a burly security guard glares down at her, "But I think I'm going to have to take a look in your bag."

Aw shit. Noelle thinks to herself, she hadn't been caught in years.. no point in fighting the hired help, she would wait for the big guns to appear before she did that.
Old Posted 08-14-2012, 02:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Cu gave a brief nod and rounded a corner.

A couple of minutes later, he opened a creaky door, brushed aside faded curtains, and sat himself down on a rickety stool, looking up at the chef. She noticed Lance and smiled warmly.

"Are you a friend of his? I've never seen you around these parts before," she asked, while preparing Cu's usual meal. "What should I make for you today?"
Old Posted 08-14-2012, 02:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #425  
Lance followed Cu in noticing the women and nodding "Well, i just met him today.. He asked me to come eat with him" He glanced over at what Cu was being made it looked good "I guess ill just have what your making him"

Lance dug into his pocket and pulled out a wallet rummaging through it and looking up at the women "So how much will that be?"

""

Old Posted 08-14-2012, 02:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Cu held up a crumpled bill for Lance to see, then tossed it on the counter. The woman chuckled.

"Free for you, since it's your first time here, and Cu's been a good customer." Seeing the wolf snake his hand over the counter, she swatted it with the butt end of a spatula. "I meant him, not you!" she added, handing over what had been Cu's rice bento over the Lance and starting on a second bento. Cu pouted and glowered.

In a few moments, she had finished preparing the bento with pre-cooked eggs and a bit of meat and vegetables, and passed it over the counter to him. Cu split the wooden chopsticks, pulled his mask down, and dug in.
Old Posted 08-14-2012, 03:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #427  
Handing the bag to the security dude, noting he must of enjoyed a diet of donuts and coffee, she crosses her arms over her chest and waits. With a grin, after looking into the bag and seeing all the items stuffed in there, the security dude grabs Noelle's arm roughly, "Well, dear. Looks like you need to come with me."

Noelle grits her teeth cause this guy is literally bruising her arm and just asking for his ass to be kicked but she knew not here, not yet. She lets the guard drag her to the small dingy office that most security guards use and sits down in the chair he points to as he closes the door. Crossing her arms and legs, Noelle waits as the guard picks the phone and makes a call..
Old Posted 08-14-2012, 03:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Lance laughed and smiled at them both, they seemed like nice people he wasn't used to such hospitality he placed his wallet back into his pocket and nodded "Thank you ma'am" he looked down at the delicious food he was hand the smell it's self made Lance salivate. "This smells and looks amazing thank you"

Lance grabbed a pair of chop sticks and split them apart sitting down next to Cu and began to eat. The taste of the food was so good that Lance almost didn't want to eat it in the fear that it would be gone eventually. "This food..I need to get you to teach my friend charlie how to cook" He chuckled and began to eat more. "So how long have you known Cu here? Do you know how long he has been mute?"

""

Old Posted 08-14-2012, 03:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #429  
The chef laughed. "This is nothing fancy. You could get much better if you went into the city and sniffed out some high-class restaurants, but Cu never has the money." The wolf gave her a disgruntled look before working on the piece of salmon she has slipped under a bed of rice.

"I think he started visiting a couple years ago. As for his...talking issue, I don't know. He's never told me." She lowered he voice. "He's always come on with that dirty mask on, so if there're scars under there, I wouldn't know."

Cu glare sideways and paused with a bite halfway to his mouth. He could hear them...
Old Posted 08-14-2012, 03:18 PM Reply With Quote  
He smiles and continues eating the food "Well, He is welcome to stay at charlies and im sure i could find some work for him.. Oh, I'm Lance by the way" Lance looked over at Cu and pointed at his sword "Can you use that thing? Or is it just decoration" He snickered teasing the wolf "I mean i can't help you get money if that sword is useless"

Lucien awoke in his room to a call on the phone. What could it be now?He thought to himself as he stood up and made his way towards his kitchen where the phone was. The lights were on..Oh how he despised the lights. He reached up to a switch at the door to the kitchen that dimmed the lights and clicked it "There we go much better"

Lucien looked at the phone noticing it was from the local police station "Oh, Lord what could these buffoons want" he picked the receiver up and place it against his ear and said with a icy voice into it "What do you want pig?"

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 08-14-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old Posted 08-14-2012, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #431  
((That thing shouldn't look like a sword. In its current state, it IS sheathed, and at most looks like a half-moon-shaped blade.))

Cu snarled the best he could, pulled the heavy blade out from its black sheath, and flung it at the empty space while holding onto the handle. It extended quite suddenly into a halberd, which he brought close to Lance's ear.

Of course I can use it, fool.

He paused in his irritation as it suddenly hit him that he'd left his handguns and knives in the room. At least his normal outings weren't too dangerous.
Old Posted 08-14-2012, 03:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
The voice on the other end just stated, "We found the girl your have been looking for." And gives Lucien the info that had been passed on from the security cop.

Noelle gets restless, usually the cops got here within twenty minutes and it had been over thirty now. What were they playing at. Like seriously, what if she had to take a leak or something? She wasn't going to damage her bladder cause the damn cops were late. She glares at the Security guard, "Hey, where's the bathroom."
The guard ignores her.
Noelle narrows her eyes, oh a wise ass, are we?
Last edited by Dawn; 08-14-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old Posted 08-14-2012, 03:49 PM Reply With Quote