Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default major tom(m)   #1  
this is a carry-over from manahaven which is a soon-to-be down site v..v

there are mature(and immature) themes scenes and dialogue between two grown and consenting men. don't like smoochie-face? get out XD don't like the occasional bare-knuckle brawl? get out XD don't like suggestive sexual fun times? go the fuck away and you should prolly avoid night too X'''D

#for all intents and purposes mars is geologically dead, nothing but the dust-devils move, the ground is barren the water gone, nothing churns in the great volcanoes, the sun beats down cruelly stripping the ravaged planet even further, no life grows there but life may at one point have and so would be able to do so. two men will spend a third of a martian year trying to prove that it is possible

Last edited by littl3chocobo; 08-18-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 02:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Old Posted 08-16-2012, 08:19 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #3  
Old Posted 08-16-2012, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 07:40 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5  
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 12:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Covered in butter and having churned cream all over Zosa's apron, he tried to slide off. Instead an arm was tucked under his limp limbs and he was carried upstairs. He found himself laughing. “Zosa... what are you going to use to make bread? You let your other loaf rise to much, though I like the way you knead.”
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #7  
it was difficult to carry the taller man up the stairs and he had to pause to kiss the other into quieting, "i have decided to go without bread, instead we are having felix and zosa soup"
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He raised an eyebrow and then found himself resting his head on Zosa's shoulder. "As much as I love Zosa and Professor soup, I would prefer it to eat something real as well." He found himself staring at the pale flesh area where the watch used to be. "Well we should hurry, I do not want to burn dinner."
Old Posted 08-21-2012, 02:32 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #9  
he paused again. "shit, i forgot about your keeshe thing....should i turn it off first or can it wait? i don't want to start a fire"
Old Posted 08-21-2012, 02:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He shook his head. "It will take another 30 minutes in the oven, so that is how long we have." He clenched his but feeling the butter along his thighs. He arched forward kissing Zosa. "Zosa, please do not clean me with soap as you used the butter."
Old Posted 08-21-2012, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #11  
he was pulled away from his worrying by the kiss and offered one in return before ascending the stairs once more, "i want to bathe you felix, you do not have to worry"
Old Posted 08-21-2012, 03:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He was starting to like this house for all of its usual charms, such as the giant tub. His feet could comfortably uncurl and it easily fit Zosa as well. He sank into the warm water waiting for Zosa but found the boy had other plans, and when he said that he would be clean, it seemed the lad meant it. Soft hands messaged the entirety of his body and when the hands made their way to his head the professor took the opportunity to clean the remains of the butter off Zosa flooding his senses with the taste of butter.
Old Posted 08-21-2012, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #13  
the keeshe was not burned luckily though not from any effort on felix's part to watch it. they ended up hardly getting clean at all though it was worth it for what he got instead and as they worked to finish the rest of the meal he made a special note to get something nice to make up for it later when they went shoping
Old Posted 08-22-2012, 12:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He smiled stretching his long limbs arching over the back of the chair before contorting back into his place. He wondered what type of restaurants would he find in Russia since he proved he could not keep his hands off Zosa. Slicing a piece of the quiche with his fork he offered it to the open mouth. "Zosa what kinda of life is there here?"

(The professor wants to go out )
Old Posted 08-22-2012, 08:11 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #15  
he realized he did not like the flavor after his own first bite but ate the last four just so he could enjoy how proud felix was of his supposed delight with the gross concoction. he took the bite and offered one of his own in return as he swallowed. "plenty of places to drink but mostly it is fast-food and souvenirs and museums. i suppose they were only thinking of the scientists trainees and their families because everything is catered to them." this time he captured the hand and spoon and lifted it so he could kiss a henna'd palm, "but we are tourists so i think it does not matter if they have a library or a meeting-house"
Old Posted 08-22-2012, 03:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
"Then a walk for now." He said putting his fork down. "If there is one thing I miss, it is the long stretches where you and I could walk through the gardens together." He found himself grinning. "Besides I want Auntie to have something to work towards when we get back to Greece." He said rubbing his stomach.
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 10:09 AM Reply With Quote