Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default super pandaman(the movie)(m)   #1  
the movie was shit, the popcorn was shit and the fuckwit two seats down in this horribly crowded pitiful excuse for a theater was talking on their phone so loud he couldn't even hear the god-awful lines spewing from the idiot's mouth on screen. he did his best to sulk under the mostly uneaten box of buttery confection
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 10-25-2012 at 04:41 AM.
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
32 ounces of high priced soda went right through him like a barrel on the falls. He rose not wanting to block any of the people and quickly shuffled to the edge of his row. It didn't help that his friend wanted the best seat in the house, in the middle of the theater. He nearly cleared the grumbling junk food eating people till he stumbled over his own laces. His loose limbs knocked into a rather angry looking man as he found himself using the guys upper thigh to steady himself to completely keep from face planting into his bowl of popcorn.
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #3  
the hand that close to his junk was the last straw and turning to the rude bastard who thought to trip over his own toes was given a litany of which only about a third was given when he noticed big watery eyes staring at him and the vulgarities were left to trail off
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 01:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Before he could finish uttering a surprise his hand quickly pulled away from the man, successfully finishing what his tumble started. He watched as the popcorn flew from the mans hands and rolled into the isle. Uttering a small curse and apology again, he dropped down to the floor groping for the bowl and what was left of the popcorn. Quickly he offered to buy the man another bowl just as soon as he got back from the bathroom assuring him he was welcome to come to see his integrity through.
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 01:38 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5  
he didn't want to follow but he was given little choice as he was forcibly dragged from his seat and to the restrooms. when they were there he was finally let go and the strange boy left him to go take a leak or a dump, whatever and left him outside, with nothing else to do he just loitered there waiting for the other to return
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He hummed as he relieved himself, making quick work of it and washing his hands. Blinking he saw the man and his dour look and he grinned some what. “Sorry about that.” He didn't look at the brown eyes too long before finding another place to settle his eyes. Ever so often he would glance back before finding his wallet and looking at the movie theaters menu of snacks. “Damn popcorn is expensive... what did you have on yours?” He asked the man finally finding his debit card.
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 01:47 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #7  
shaking his head he finally found his voice, "the popcorn is shit. all of it is shit and overpriced too, i don't want any of this garbage you just didn't give me a chance to say it"
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 01:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
His brows furrowed. "Then why did you buy it in the first place?" Shaking his head he decided he wanted something else for himself. "Slushie?" He asked with a grin.
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #9  
he frowned harshly, "i didn't estimate the shittiness levels of it would be so high and i wanted to eat... your skinny ass would do to eat something sometime yourself.. and no, no slushie"
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 01:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He twisted his head trying to look at his rump, but his head would not turn so far. Reaching up he scratched his hair. "But, that is food... at least all the food they have here." He wondered when trying to repay kindness had gotten so hard. "What do you want then stranger? I feel bad destroying your shitty popcorn. I will replace with something less shitty if you tell me what you want."
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 02:03 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #11  
offering a weary sigh and a roll of his eyes he turned away and started walking towards the door, "dude, i don't want any of this shit and i think i don't want to watch that damn movie anymore either. it was stupid"
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Watching the man he stupidly followed him out the double doors where he promptly pulled out his cell phone and a bag of skittles. He was not sure if it was just guilt that endeared him to the strange grumpy person but he felt he should try and do at least one good deed for him. He sat down deciding to keep him company until his ride came. “So... I thought the movie was good...” He said grasping straws to make the man talk.
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 02:16 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #13  
rolling his eyes he handed over the bag before taking out a fistful and eating a few while he texted one-handed. he hoped the boy was smart enough to understand he didn't want to speak anymore and eat some damn skittles
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 02:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He looked down at the candy in his hands. "You know this isn't food either." He said plucking only the blue colored skittles out of the bag. "Look," He said letting his head gesture towards a diner joint near the theater. "If you are hungry lets go there and grab something..." He said leaning a little straining his eyes to see the shorthanded text. "since.. shit.. is ... unavoidable."
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 02:26 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #15  
he had to laugh at that and the short bark was all he gave before erasing the whole of his text and putting away the phone. he stood before sticking out a hand to help the other up, "don't i know it, though you are paying. i got forty-eight minutes before my ride gets here"
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 02:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
"Done and Done." He said once more stumbling into the meaty body as he was pulled. He did not let go of the hand as he grinned. "Its Jordon by the way." Handing the back of skittles back to the boy he ushered him into the diner, where they were quickly seated in a windowed booth. After the waitress gave them drinks, they studied the menu in silence, but he could hear the other say things like that was shit. It earned a small chuckle from his own lips. The other finally decided on a burger with wedge fries, and for himself he wanted bacon waffles with chicken.
Old Posted 10-21-2012, 02:42 AM Reply With Quote