Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default [M] Little Monsters   #1  
This thread is M-Rated because there will probably be naughty words and shit like that.
Oh god don't judge me.

It had been ages since he last went out with the sole purpose of socializing. Of his own free will, that is. Halloween had proved to be too good of an opportunity for even him to miss, though he was sure that even if he had wanted to stay home, a certain nosy friend of his would never allowed it. So, he threw together the best costume he could, staining ratty old clothes with red ink and meticulously applying stitches across his skin, most especially at the edges of the usually burdensome spots of white. They were perfect for the look he wanted, and for once he wouldn't be trying to cover up. Kier was determined to have a good night.

And good it was. The party was filled with all sorts of people with one thing in common: plans to make the most of the evening. At least, that's how it seemed to him, and he'd be damned if he let anyone ruin that view. As refreshing it was to not receive the sorts of looks he was accustomed to for an evening, he quickly found that he needed a break from all the socializing. Tending to his drink, he stood near the refreshment table, content for the moment in watching the others chat and dance amongst themselves.

Old Posted 10-30-2012, 08:57 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it was a pain in the butt to walk in the borrowed heels but the attention his costume garnered him and the catcalls from his mates made it worth the hazard and clomping over to the refreshments table he bent to get himself a cookie and a solo-cup of punch. finding a pumpkin one he straightened and nearly tripped over some guy, looking up he saw a freaky mismatched pair of eyes staring at him and grinning, swallowed the bite of cookie he had just taken, "dude! wicked costume, going to try for the contest? i'd so vote for you!" carefully he turned and hobbled away
Old Posted 10-30-2012, 09:13 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #3  
He hadn't really noticed the scantily clad man at first. After all, even people living beneath rocks knew that whores for Halloween was not the most creative of ideas. However, nearly getting his feet crushed certainly got his attention. He'd been about to apologize for being in the way when the man spoke, and as soon as it all had happened, the hobbling whore was moving on. He scrunched his nose in displeasure and called after him, "Compliments don't make up for broken toes!" Honestly. How rude could a guy be?

Old Posted 10-30-2012, 09:42 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
suze was quick to find him after that and when he mentioned the guy with the eyes she was quicker to berate him and explain that that guy was not normal and not to talk to him. he could not get out of her why the other was 'not normal' outside of 'he is just creepy' and so let it drop until she once more thought to wander off at which point he actively sought out the guy to find out what was so creepy about him
Old Posted 10-30-2012, 09:51 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #5  
His determination, it seemed, was far from broken by the brief encounter. He'd long since lost track of just who among the many faces he'd already chatted with. What conversations he did have were short and shallow, compliments given and received and other such nonsense. He would never really be part of this scene, not with the looks he got every now and then from people that had known him before, but it was close enough for him to be happy pretending.

He'd long since taken up residence against a wall, watching some of the party goers as they danced and tripped over themselves, debating whether or not he wanted to join in. His musings were interrupted by a face he did recognize, and which seemed to be looking for someone. Hopefully not him. He really didn't feel much like getting his toes busted.

Old Posted 10-30-2012, 10:21 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it took a while to find the guy again though when he found him, this time against a far wall, he made a beeline straight for him. when he was finally across the room he stuck out a hand for the other guy to shake and spoke just above the noise, "hi! i'm ben, nice to meet you dude! what was your name again?"
Old Posted 10-30-2012, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #7  
Almost as soon as he'd noticed the strange man again, a hand was stuck out at him. His brows rose as he looked from it to its owner's face before grasping it and giving a short shake. "Kier," he replied, his voice raised to be heard, "What's got you coming back around?"

Old Posted 10-31-2012, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
grinning he pumped the hand enthusiastically before letting go and replacing it with a wide grin, "the girl i came with said she knows you so i came over to see if you are more tricks or treats. she wouldn't tell me and wandered off"
Old Posted 10-31-2012, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #9  
He blinked, then smiled slightly, glancing past the man to the other party goers that he could see, then right back to his face. "Funny. I didn't think I knew anyone here."

Old Posted 11-03-2012, 10:37 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
dismissively he shrugged away the strange words, "who knows dude, either way i was actually serious about what i said. your costume is pretty boss, what are you supposed to be?"
Old Posted 11-03-2012, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #11  
His smile spread into a grin and he raised a hand to tap against his own cheek, beside a line of stitches. "Frankenstein's monster, of course. After a good murder or two. I hadn't worked out all the details."

Old Posted 11-03-2012, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he liked the response and he was sure it showed on his face, "nice, a last-minute do-it-yourself, sadly i am not so creative, bought mine at the consignment place downtown"
Old Posted 11-03-2012, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #13  
He shrugged, looking the man over before he replied, "Still looks great, though. Stumbling aside, you pull it off better than most guys I've seen."

Old Posted 11-03-2012, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
"and how many guys have you seen doing a drunken stagger in chicks' clothing before? personally i am my first." as he spoke he moved to stand beside the guy-kier instead of in front. as much as he liked the costume the one pink contact really did creep him out
Old Posted 11-03-2012, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #15  
"About four," he replied without pause, arching an eyebrow as he watched the strange little hooker move beside him. "Not including you. But one of them did it three times, so I've seen it done seven."

Old Posted 11-03-2012, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he understood then the other was making a joke and offered a chuckle, "your friends sound like a real blast dude, maybe next time i dress drag i will just get that one guy to give me pointers, this thong is a pain in my ass"
Old Posted 11-03-2012, 11:19 PM Reply With Quote