Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games & Tech (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20371)

Coda 06-19-2015 08:32 PM

You get a ton of the seeds because you're still farming the low-level dungeons where they drop. Illusion gets dublits because he's running later normal/technical dungeons.

I'm mostly running special dungeons nowadays -- descended dungeons, gem dragons, and daily evo material dungeons. The low-level evo materials are actually the HARDEST for me to get.

Demonskid 06-19-2015 08:48 PM

I mainly run that Giants Tower one and it has the plants in it.. but they never drop. so mean o:<

coda should spend 3-5 stamina and farm baby dungeons for a bit xD

Illusion 06-19-2015 09:42 PM

I need a crap ton of EXP for my monsters, I'm at that area where I can move on but the only thing preventing me is my monsters current level (I'm getting close to that time where I need to focus on skill ups.)

ml1201 06-19-2015 09:45 PM

I did the dragon dungeon that's on Tuesdays I think, and basically all the seeds drop for me. @.@

Demonskid 06-20-2015 09:36 AM

dragon dungeon is thursday, tuesday is keepers, wensday is masks.. friday is spirits =)

Coda 06-20-2015 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonskid (Post 1659439)
I mainly run that Giants Tower one and it has the plants in it.. but they never drop. so mean o:<

coda should spend 3-5 stamina and farm baby dungeons for a bit xD

That's what I'm doing today, actually, since Tower of Giants is half-stamina on the weekends, so it's only 3 stam for 4 chances at a seed or plant. (This is actually a better deal than Thursday Dungeon.) I've gotten a few, but still not enough.

I'm mad because I didn't get a chance to run Friday Dungeon enough yesterday to get a Dub-Mythlit, and I REALLY want to evolve Noah, because she's going to be the only way I can clear Keeper of Gold now that I've evolved one of my Hera-Is. (ProTip: Noah + Folklore = boom. Lu Bu is even better in this combo than Folklore is, because Lu Bu stacks on another damage multiplier.)

Demonskid 06-20-2015 05:23 PM

I managed to get 2 yesterday =) though I wanted one more to do a ulti evo on Bastet.. Odin Ulti will have to wait till i have more team cost though.. o3o he costs so much!

I got impatent on dragon plant drops and bought the coin dungeon that has them. FK! D8 I over flowed my boxes with them! x'D

Coda 06-20-2015 06:11 PM

Huh. That's actually not a bad idea... I've got the coins to spare, and it's the weekend so I can farm more with my tricolor team.

Demonskid 06-20-2015 06:15 PM

I have so many penguins from yesterday and the tech dungeons i needed some more dragon plants

Coda 06-22-2015 05:23 AM

PAD Academy opens today! :D :D :D

Illusion 06-22-2015 07:22 AM

I pulled from the machine.

Got a chibi sun wukong. I don't have his non-chibi form so I suppose this is a win?

I wanted Chibi Red Odin though ._. 3 prongs bro.

Or the special school version of Athena.

Why is this even a REM machine? Should had been pal eggs, and they should had just taken out the normal REM monsters out of it.

Demonskid 06-22-2015 08:09 AM

is there anything good in this? I want to save my stones for the next god fest o3o the forest gaia thingy is going on so that ups my chance at parvati

ml1201 06-22-2015 12:03 PM

Academy? What's that? Is it a special thingy? Every time I look at the listings on the PADGuide I don't understand what its saying for the events. ^^;

Demonskid 06-22-2015 12:12 PM

its like the hello kitty colab it looks. it gots its own egg machine and a dungeon

ml1201 06-22-2015 12:16 PM

But Coda was saying something about Academy? Now I'm confused. ^^;

Demonskid 06-22-2015 12:19 PM

its the title of the dungeon/machine xD PAD Academy is similar to the Hello Kitty Colab but with chibi PAD originals instead of characters from someone else's design