Thread: Create a Mask!
View Single Post
On in to the future
Default Create a Mask!   #1  
Create a Mask Contest!

You walk into an oddly dark and quiet tent. Within the tend is a mysterious woman that is arranging plain white masks and various art supplies on shelves and tables. She doesn't seem to realize that she's no longer alone until she turns around.

She lets out a small, surprised squeek as she brings a hand to her chest. "Oh...wow. You startled me." The woman takes a moment to catch her breath. There is a sense that she is being overly dramatic about it.

Finally, she gestures to the various items surrounding her, "Are you lacking in a mask for the carnival? Then you have come to the right place! Even if you already have one, I encourage you to use the supplies to create your own!"

She looks around with a huge smile that falls when she realizes that she isn't getting the reaction she had hoped for. Her smile returns as an idea that she thinks is brilliant comes to her mind. "How about if we make it a little more interesting, huh? I will give the people with the best masks a prize!"

That gets the excitement she wants to see. The woman steps out of the way and watches with satisfaction. She speaks up, "Be careful with some of the supplies, they are magical and a little on the dangerous side." With that warning she takes a seat and beings working on her own mask.

Rules:
You may enter one of each mask using the form below.
No mules please, one entry only.
You must use one of the masks below.
This event will end on June 5th.

Prizes:
First place will win 20 tickets!
Second place will win 15 tickets!
Third Place will win 10 tickets!
Hosts pick will win 5 tickets!

Submission Form:
HTML Code:
[size=5][font=lucida console][color=red][b]My Lovely Mask[/b][/color][/font][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] 
[b]Entry:[/b]

Last edited by Athilea Majiri; 06-21-2016 at 07:27 PM.
Old Posted 06-16-2016, 09:37 PM Reply With Quote