View Single Post
Truthwatcher
I do really like tattoos and piercings a lot. Although, I'm not a huge fan of gauged ears.

For piercings, all I have are 3 in each ear (1 lobe and 2 cartilage per ear) the cartilage ones are off-set/intentionally uneven and I plan on getting more ear piercings eventually.
I also used to have snakebites but they closed up about 3 years ago (due to some personal issues, I kind of distracted and forgot about them until they had closed up too much:( ) . And I briefly had a labret piercing, which I had to let close up because I had lost my only lip ring and didn't have the money to get a new one at the time (broke college student) and also breifly had a navel ring which I had to let go because it was rejected/migrating out. I keep debating trying to get a navel ring again because I kind of like/liked some of the rings I had bought for it.
As for tattoos, I only have one so far and it is a rune-like symbol from a book that I got on my right wrist, across a major former cutting scar. I plan on getting another symbol from the same book on my left wrist this spring.
And I would like to get other tattoos eventually, but nothing else is planned yet.
Old Posted 02-14-2017, 03:48 AM Reply With Quote