View Single Post
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Piercing-wise, I have stretched earlobes and a nose ring. I'm thinking of going from size 2 lobes back to 12 or 14. I stretched my lobes when I was in Job Corps just because I wanted to and I was kinda going through a rebellious stage. I got my nose pierced in 2012, after several years of wanting a nose piercing. It took my parents a week to notice that one, and when it was healed up, I swapped from the stud I'd started with to a suspension ring, because I like the aesthetics of rings better than studs, but a traditional ring would've been too fiddly for my liking.

Tattoo-wise, I have four tattoos, one of which I want to get covered by a more meaningful design. My first tattoo, on my chest over my right breast, marked my 21st birthday, and was done when I was really heavily into old alchemical symbology. My second tattoo, on my left wrist, marked my personal best for NaNoWriMo (60K words in 25 days), and I wish I had gone with a different shop for it, because the shop I went to left scarred areas. Third tattoo, on my right calf, celebrated six months at a job I really loved, and also my getting hired on as a full employee, and is still a WIP, because of its size and complexity. Fourth tattoo, on my right shoulder blade, celebrated my survival of six months of being homeless.

The first tattoo is the symbols for Alchemical Silver and Quintessence. Second tattoo gets mistaken for Wonder Woman's symbol, but it's actually the design that's on Drill Boy's chest. Drill Boy is one of my favorite characters in the anime "Brave Police J-Decker". My third tattoo is Knockout from Transformers Prime in a traditional pin-up pose. My fourth tattoo is a lotus with blue petals, that I drew the artwork for.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 02-14-2017, 06:18 AM Reply With Quote